leannrough is offline New Member

Question got gear but propecia not working

hey guys not sure whats going on anyway got my gear did my research been using propecia for 3 months the craziest thing is I have hair on the top of my head which i was loosing not itching like before it fu@#$! drove me nuts now I can't stop the hair from falling out on the sides of my head and itches so bad its never done that before the problem is i am ready to do test and EQ and i don't want to look like a freak no hair on the side but only on top what should i do ??? just shave the damn thing off why is it doing this??

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    I would shave the whole head I did looks better to me anyways than thinning hair. As for Propecia and hair loss do a search there are other meds that may be a possibility.

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Hair loss on the sides of the head is not normal male pattern baldness. You need to do some research on the types of balding and see if you have a different type. Propecia only helps for normal male pattern baldness.

thanks will do

Doc M is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    Lean..You need to see a Dermatologist ASAP..Losing hair on the sides is very uncommon unless there is an underlying reason..Usually it is a sign of a skin condition or of certain types of alopecia..At any rate, you need to see a Derm because OTC products are not going to help much in this case I'm afraid..

Doc M

REM
    REM is offline Member
    bro propecia is very effective, how much were u taking?
    its reccommended to take 1.25mg per every 500mg of test u do,
    u been taking finasteride for 3 months, have u experience libido problem?

sp9
    sp9 is offline MMA Competition Sentinel
    Rem, I agree it is an effective drug, but upping the doseage you do not get a linear increase in effectiveness for dht suppression. 5mg is for prostate enlargement and is proven safe over 10 year time periods but I would stick to 1.25 mg maybe split a proscar in half for 2.5 if that isn't doing the trick.

DOc M is right though, he needs to figure out why he has this particular scalp problem and exactly what it is. Proscar/Propecia would do nothing for hair loss in hair that is not sensitive to DHT (on the side of the head). Go make an appoinment with the dermatologist like Doc M said. It would be a smart move. Also look on webmd.com for the different types of alopecia and what treatments are available for them. Good luck.

Thanks you very much guys n girls . I made an appointment for the DOC and will get back to you on my out come........

Unhappy alopecia

Hey guys went to the derm and I have a small mild case of alopecia in which hair stops growing in different areas of my head and body and it sucks and I hate it but my question is if I where to do 250 mg test prop and 200mg of EQ cause I don't want to start off to strong with roids or maybe I might change to 250mg of test cyp or enth. would it get worse then what it is I was afraid to ask the doc and since I have scewed up white cells would it make a difference please help with any suggestions thanks a bunch.........ooh my age is 37 working out for 2 years and very healthy and eat very healthy

any answers????

anyone need help please... anyone at all????

Thread Information