Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Considering a 10 week of 500mg Test E./week.

alund923 is offline New Member

Considering a 10 week of 500mg Test E./week.

I've been lifting for around 12-13 years. I'm 6' and fluctuate between 170-190lbs depending on what's going on in life. I average around 8-10% body fat.

I have a reliable source for the Test E. and a pct/ a buddy who is experienced in using. I have pretty bad anxiety especially with my own health (hypochondriatic).

I'm currently worried about thickening of the blood while running this cycle. Any words from experienced users to help me make my final decision?

All advice is appreciated!

brazey is offline Steroid.com's Official Greeter
    Welcome.... Plenty of info here for your consideration.

This is a great post for a 1st time cycle. Don't worry about blood thickening on your 1st cycle. The increase in Test will increase red blood cell count. If you hematocrit gets too high, just donate some blood and drink more water.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Being a hypochondriac, I am too.

It's going to mentally torture you thinking you're ruining your health

But it's just one mild short cycle. Don't think about it too much
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by alund923 View Post
    I've been lifting for around 12-13 years. I'm 6' and fluctuate between 170-190lbs depending on what's going on in life. I average around 8-10% body fat.

I have a reliable source for the Test E. and a pct/ a buddy who is experienced in using. I have pretty bad anxiety especially with my own health (hypochondriatic).

I'm currently worried about thickening of the blood while running this cycle. Any words from experienced users to help me make my final decision?

All advice is appreciated!
    Unless u have sort of a disorder, you are 100% safe as long as u make sure the gear has been tested by others.

Bloodthickening i is the biggest issue with extra test. I agree. But 500/ten weeks is no issue.
    In ask the doc series, the steroiddocguru suggests up to 600 mg test each weak for life without healthissues, as long as u know what you are doing!

For u i will suggest a pre cycle bloodwork. Focus on bloodvalues like hct, rbc, hb, Fe etc. Get a trusted knowlegeable friend to help u with the readings. Or upload here and we will help u. Google is also better than most 1.line docs for our needs.

In addition u can drink a glas of grapefruitjuice every evening with a miniaspirin to be dobblesafe bloodthickening wize.

Another issue migth be BP. Make sure u have a healthy BP before u start. Drink a glas of beetrootjuice every morning. Watch your salt intake. 8-12 g each day is best. Not 5g (last Lancelet)

Last tip from me would be drink a gallion of water each day.

Well, there are millions of other things u could do to stay healthy (google), but these tips are among the most important if u ask me.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-09-2018 at 10:51 PM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Unless u have sort of a disorder, you are 100% safe as long as u make sure the gear has been tested by others.

Bloodthickening i is the biggest issue with extra test. I agree. But 500/ten weeks is no issue.
    In ask the doc series, the steroiddocguru suggests up to 600 mg test each weak for life without healthissues, as long as u know what you are doing!

For u i will suggest a pre cycle bloodwork. Focus on bloodvalues like hct, rbc, hb, Fe etc. Get a trusted knowlegeable friend to help u with the readings. Or upload here and we will help u. Google is also better than most 1.line docs for our needs.

In addition u can drink a glas of grapefruitjuice every evening with a miniaspirin to be dobblesafe bloodthickening wize.

Another issue migth be BP. Make sure u have a healthy BP before u start. Drink a glas of beetrootjuice every morning. Watch your salt intake. 8-12 g each day is best. Not 5g (last Lancelet)

Last tip from me would be drink a gallion of water each day.

Well, there are millions of other things u could do to stay healthy (google), but these tips are among the most important if u ask me.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    600 a week?

Can you pm me a link to this article?

I found a new trt dose possibly.

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    600 a week?

Can you pm me a link to this article?

I found a new trt dose possibly.
    Hahah word , I read this and was like “woahhhhh due tell” I want to read this article

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thread Information