• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By z06vett
  • 1 Post By waltr64
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: AI question

z06vett is offline Associate Member

AI question

Hey guys i wanted to get some input on this matter.

I plan on cycling Test 1000mg a week Tren 450mg a week and Anadrol 75mg a day.

Im waiting on my Letrozole get in. but currently have enough Amidrex to start the cycle until the letrozole gets in. Are there any issues if i switch from Amidrex

to Letrozole during week 2-3 of a cycle...
    GearHeaded likes this.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Why such massive doses and why do you want to use letro? Its very hard to manage. Just stick with arimidex or aromasin .

But to answer your question its probably not a big deal to switch

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by z06vett View Post

Im waiting on my Letrozole get in. but currently have enough Amidrex to start the cycle until the letrozole gets in. Are there any issues if i switch from Amidrex

I will say I really like this cycle, and the dosages are spot on imo. I'm guessing your goal with this cycle is to put on some size.

unless your super estrogen sensitive, the high dose of test and the aromatiziation into estrogen is going to HELP the Tren work better at putting on size . so I wouldn't over do the AI usage (me personally , I wouldn't run an AI at all on this cycle , I'd just run 10mg per day of Nolva).

Also, if you are worried about and sensitive to estrogen. Keep in mind that an AI does NOTHING for the estrogenic effects of Anadrol . Anadrol is very estrogenic, but NOT from being converted by the aromatase enzyme (therefore an AI does nothing). with Anadrol you have to limit estrogen at the receptor site itself, so you have to use a SERM to block its estrogenic activity (not an AI).

having said that , again if growth is the goal, then I'd not restrict estrogen too much as Tren works much better as a mass builder when estrogen levels are high , and much better as a cutting agent when estrogen is low.

As for Letro. its great to have on hand for sure. I use letro, but only for short 2 week runs just in case my Estrogen gets WAY too high and out of control. letro is fast and effective. but like octane said, its a little harder to manage for the long term on cycle then Adex is.
    but like I said. you don' need an AI at all for this cycle .. just a SERM imo.

to answer you're question though, no there are no issues going from adex to letro
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-05-2018 at 08:05 PM.
    Wyatt 88 likes this.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power

The AIchange i guess will be your least issue.
    Your hitting the stage?

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I will say I really like this cycle,

(me personally , I wouldn't run an AI at all on this cycle , I'd just run 10mg per day of Nolva).
    Wow.
    Hm, any BPdefence at all? 0 salt is bad uknow.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's Dr.Silabolin View Post
    Wow.
    Hm, any BPdefence at all? 0 salt is bad uknow.
    I don't advice sodium restriction at all. maintaining proper electrolyte balance is going to optimize blood pressure, not raise it (sufficient sodium, potassium, calcium, zinc and magnesium).. taking salt out of your diet will simply lead to elevated Aldosterone levels and make you possibly hold more water.

personally for BP control . I run Atenolol with any cycle I do. keeps resting heart rate and BP in check, and increases cardio capacity.

IF your BP goes through the roof just because you have elevated estrogen levels and holding some water (even though your keeping E in check at the recptor sites with the SERM) , then you likely have other health issues that need addressed. like I mention, possibly an electrolyte or mineral deficiency

The AIchange i guess will be your least issue.
    Your hitting the stage?
    just to add a point -- IF he was hitting the stage , I would advice he run an AI and not just a SERM.. I'd actually advise he drop his test dose down from 1g to about 500mg and pull it out all together 3 weeks out. Up the Tren dosage to 600mg per week. and run the Adrol for only about 3 weeks at 50mg, and only IF he needs some additionally fullness to his physique..

so I'm not 'against' AI use . it just really depends on the situation

Ok so u manage elevated e2. But what abour your prescious test turning into estrogen. SERMs do zero for this u know.
    just to add a point -- IF he was hitting the stage , I would advice he run an AI and not just a SERM.. I'd actually advise he drop his test dose down from 1g to about 500mg and pull it out all together 3 weeks out. Up the Tren dosage to 600mg per week. and run the Adrol for only about 3 weeks at 50mg, and only IF he needs some additionally fullness to his physique..

so I'm not 'against' AI use . it just really depends on the situation

Ok so u manage elevated e2. But what abour your prescious test turning into estrogen. SERMs do zero for this u know.
    correct . but again it depends on the situation.. in fact (maybe this will surprise you) I'll throw in high dosages of test or Dbol for the soul purpose of creating more estrogen. If a cycle is way too 'dry' and androgenic and our goal is more growth , then we may need more estrogen to help facilitate this growth phase (I can spare some test for the sake of more estrogen .. especially when I'm running more powerful androgens in the cycle then test in the first place , like tren ).

I'm not worried about some the test turning into estrogen, I have plenty of test (and other androgens in the cycle), I'm upping it up to a gram or more. and I'm not preventing that test from converting to E either cause I want the E. thats one situation where I have no worry if test turns into estrogen.

NOW a different situation. lets say I'm not running more powerful androgens and anabolics on top of my test and I'm only using test for my cycle or test as my base / main compound. AND I'm running a lower dose, like 400mg. in this situation I may run an AI to keep that test from being converted cause I need all the test I can get, I may run a DHT blocker as well , and I'll probably throw in some Proviron to take care of SHBG so I get even more free test to utilize. I can't spare the precious test from being converted or being bound up by SHBG.

really depends on the situation. I don't have 'one way' and one way only of doing things.. there are no 'have to' ways imo. its all what works for the given situation and person.

heres an example scenario based on point one in my last post.

- lets say we have a guy who is 'lean bulking' , he is on 250mg per week of test, 500mg tren , 500mg masteron . lets say 6 weeks in he has not put on near the tissue he had hoped for . he is up a few pounds is all . the cycle is way to dry and androgenic to put on real size.
    here are two possible options

1 - straight up inject the dude with Estrogen . he needs it elevated. he's not growing well without it.
    (I don't advise this lol)

2- bump the guys Test dosage up to 800mg without using an AI , or add in 50mg per day of Dbol . He'll get the added anabolic effects plus all the estrogen he needs to start helping him put on size (estrogen is very anabolic in the presence of elevated androgens)

correct . but again it depends on the situation.. in fact (maybe this will surprise you) I'll throw in high dosages of test or Dbol for the soul purpose of creating more estrogen. If a cycle is way too 'dry' and androgenic and our goal is more growth , then we may need more estrogen to help facilitate this growth phase (I can spare some test for the sake of more estrogen .. especially when I'm running more powerful androgens in the cycle then test in the first place , like tren ).

I'm not worried about some the test turning into estrogen, I have plenty of test (and other androgens in the cycle), I'm upping it up to a gram or more. and I'm not preventing that test from converting to E either cause I want the E. thats one situation where I have no worry if test turns into estrogen.

NOW a different situation. lets say I'm not running more powerful androgens and anabolics on top of my test and I'm only using test for my cycle or test as my base / main compound. AND I'm running a lower dose, like 400mg. in this situation I may run an AI to keep that test from being converted cause I need all the test I can get, I may run a DHT blocker as well , and I'll probably throw in some Proviron to take care of SHBG so I get even more free test to utilize. I can't spare the precious test from being converted or being bound up by SHBG.

really depends on the situation. I don't have 'one way' and one way only of doing things.. there are no 'have to' ways imo. its all what works for the given situation and person.
    Not for me though. I never go beond a gram.
    500 test 300 deca and lgd kickstart makes me ultrabuff.
    I always wondered what a 5 gs cycle would do to me. Some says 1 gs gives ya 80-90%, some says the effects of high doses of androgens are very underestimated by many.

Not going to find out.

But very interessting stuff again bro. I always knew high e2 was anabolic , good for strength and healthy for heart/arteries, but when u say high BP most likely comes from another factor when dropping AI, i dunno man.

Its like this. Default is ok BP. Then the only change would be 1 g of test. I know my BP will elevate from 1 g of test.
    And...god fuck the language barrier...i did better english last time i was here. Im a bit rusty now

Bottom line. Your comments are very interresting and well defended, even if they challenge the steroid forum acceptable roidpolicy from a couple of years ago.

Last edited by AR's King Silabolin; 10-06-2018 at 12:36 AM.
    GearHeaded and Obs like this.

Hey guys, my goal is to Lean Bulk , there reason why I am so keen on added a harsh AI, is because my last cycle I wasn't able to complete my PCT. I got put in jail for about 3 months. It left me with minimal fatty breast. nothing too noticeable. I have a lean physique. my next cycle will be with the gear mention above. I was told the reason why the fatty breasts came was due to poor estrogen management and no Pct. Im looking for a "Dry" look. nothing to OVER MASS....
    So later this year when I plan my next cycle I wanted to make sure I was covered in all areas...

I hope this info helps. Please add some insights please.

Bottom line. Your comments are very interresting and well defended, even if they challenge the steroid forum acceptable roidpolicy from a couple of years ago.
    thank you Sil, I appreciate that comment a lot
    Obs likes this.

Hey guys, my goal is to Lean Bulk , there reason why I am so keen on added a harsh AI, is because my last cycle I wasn't able to complete my PCT. I got put in jail for about 3 months. It left me with minimal fatty breast. nothing too noticeable. I have a lean physique. my next cycle will be with the gear mention above. I was told the reason why the fatty breasts came was due to poor estrogen management and no Pct. Im looking for a "Dry" look. nothing to OVER MASS....
    So later this year when I plan my next cycle I wanted to make sure I was covered in all areas...

I hope this info helps. Please add some insights please.
    run a SERM on this cycle , like some Nolva at 10mg per day and thats going to help keep estrogen from activating in the breast tissue.
    add an AI 'as needed' to keep E in check enough to maintain that dryness your looking for , but I would not over do the AI as this type of cycle will give you the most gains from slightly higher estrogen levels.

IF the 'dry' look was the main goal of your cycle. Then I'd change the compounds or dosages your running to better accommodate that.

high dosage test and Anadrol are not exactly the best compounds for achieving 'dryness'

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    thank you Sil, I appreciate that comment a lot
    I been waiting for you two to meet lol!
    GearHeaded likes this.

heres an example scenario based on point one in my last post.

- lets say we have a guy who is 'lean bulking' , he is on 250mg per week of test, 500mg tren , 500mg masteron . lets say 6 weeks in he has not put on near the tissue he had hoped for . he is up a few pounds is all . the cycle is way to dry and androgenic to put on real size.
    here are two possible options

1 - straight up inject the dude with Estrogen . he needs it elevated. he's not growing well without it.
    (I don't advise this lol)

2- bump the guys Test dosage up to 800mg without using an AI , or add in 50mg per day of Dbol. He'll get the added anabolic effects plus all the estrogen he needs to start helping him put on size (estrogen is very anabolic in the presence of elevated androgens)
    this info is very use full to me thanks! you broke it down to laments term. so basically u dont wanna block out all estrogen if ur trying to put on size. is what im understanding
    GearHeaded likes this.

this info is very use full to me thanks! you broke it down to laments term. so basically u dont wanna block out all estrogen if ur trying to put on size. is what im understanding
    yeah , thats why a lot of guys when trying to put on size will end up running a SERM (like nolva) instead of an AI for estrogen sides .. as the SERM will not lower total estrogen (so its there to help you grow), it will only block estrogen at receptor sites like in breast tissue to prevent gyno ,, whereas an AI stops the conversion process itself and will thus lower ALL estrogen (which is fine for getting lean and show ready, but not great for size and growth)

Got ya now with higher dosage for test 800-12k a week wouldnt estrogen Need to be takin care at such a high rate of test.

Got ya now with higher dosage for test 800-12k a week wouldnt estrogen Need to be takin care at such a high rate of test.
    its still really 'person dependent' and situation dependent . I've ran cycles where I've ran an AI and a SERM with only 400mg of test.. or, like right now I'm running 1250 mg of test per week, 500 deca , 400 tren . and No AI or SERM.

however I'm running a product i sell over the counter at my gym , Black Stone Labs - Eradicate. its an OTC anti-estrogen. I'm just running it myself just for grins. but on this cycle I could still definitely go without it and not run an AI at all and just a little Nolva 10mg per day and be just fine.
    IF I was prepping for a show though, I'd be running a strong dose of an AI. or if I was not on TRT and planning to do a PCT, then at the end of my cycle I'd probably run an AI.
    again , really depending on the situation

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    I leaned a lot reading this post, thanks GearHeaded.

The only thing I think I can add is that if z06vett is predisposed to gyno he may want to keep some caber on hand even if it is expensive. I am not a fan of letro as it can cut your estrogen too low if you are not careful and you fill like crap. I'm also not a big fan of way high doses but may give it a try again someday.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by waltr64 View Post
    I leaned a lot reading this post, thanks GearHeaded.

The only thing I think I can add is that if z06vett is predisposed to gyno he may want to keep some caber on hand even if it is expensive. I am not a fan of letro as it can cut your estrogen too low if you are not careful and you fill like crap. I'm also not a big fan of way high doses but may give it a try again someday.
    nothing wrong with having caber on hand.. I'm a fan of having everything you can on hand (heck I have Clomid on hand and I don't even PCT).

IF z06 just runs a good dose of a SERM like Nolva the duration of his cycle, he prob wouldn't get gyno, but he would be able to let his estrogen levels elevate and get those benefits. The SERM will simply block E at the breast tissue and fat tissue, while estrogens positive attributes can be had everywhere else
    Obs likes this.

Thread Information