Results 1 to 8 of 8
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Windex

Thread: Potential Gyno protocol

  1. #1
    Friggnewtown is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    36

    Potential Gyno protocol

    It's come to my attention that I might have a little bit of gyno. I say might because the doc doesn't think so, he thinks if anything the "lump" I feel is a cyst and even if it was gyno, he is confident it would go away on its own.... also expressing my goal for fat loss he encouraged that the fat loss will help. Since then I am successfully cutting my fat thanks to the help of the diet section here.

    however.... if this is gyno... I want to kill it dead... reading the protocol I cannot get Letro at such a low dose. The best I can manage is .625mg a day which is a 2.5mg tab split into four doses. I can grab some nolvadex , 20mg until gone while also implementing aromosin to bring estrogen to a halt.

    If I'm using letrozole will I even need aromosin? Is aromosin even necessary if I'm using nolvadex? Can you run letrozole and nolvadex side by side or is it one or the other?


    Ran testosterone while fat. It's was a Nono for me.
    Last edited by Friggnewtown; 10-10-2018 at 04:42 PM. Reason: Math was wwwaayyyyy off

  2. #2
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Friggnewtown View Post
    It's come to my attention that I might have a little bit of gyno. I say might because the doc doesn't think so, he thinks if anything the "lump" I feel is a cyst and even if it was gyno, he is confident it would go away on its own.... also expressing my goal for fat loss he encouraged that the fat loss will help. Since then I am successfully cutting my fat thanks to the help of the diet section here.

    however.... if this is gyno... I want to kill it dead... reading the protocol I cannot get Letro at such a low dose. The best I can manage is .625mg a day which is a 2.5mg tab split into four doses. I can grab some nolvadex , 20mg until gone while also implementing aromosin to bring estrogen to a halt.

    If I'm using letrozole will I even need aromosin? Is aromosin even necessary if I'm using nolvadex? Can you run letrozole and nolvadex side by side or is it one or the other?


    Ran testosterone while fat. It's was a Nono for me.
    Before potentially turning your body into worse shape you need to confirm whether or not you actually have gyno, not just because you think you "might" have it. Whether that involves getting a second doctor opinion, seeing a specialist, doing some testing, or posting pictures here, or a combination.

    The drugs (like Letro) are not some mickey mouse vitamins to be used willy-nilly.

    When did your cycle finish and when did your PCT finish ?
    Eat like a King. Sleep like a Queen. Train like a Prince. Build your Kingdom.

  3. #3
    Friggnewtown is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    36
    Cycle ended about 7 weeks ago. Pct about a week, week and a half. I kept on 20mg of nolva for a little bit afterwards in fear of the gyno.

  4. #4
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Friggnewtown View Post
    Cycle ended about 7 weeks ago. Pct about a week, week and a half. I kept on 20mg of nolva for a little bit afterwards in fear of the gyno.
    PCT should have been 4 weeks not 7-14 days. And sounds like you didn't run clomid either. In any case, you need to get proper confirmation that you actually have gyno as Step 1
    Eat like a King. Sleep like a Queen. Train like a Prince. Build your Kingdom.

  5. #5
    Friggnewtown is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Windex View Post
    PCT should have been 4 weeks not 7-14 days. And sounds like you didn't run clomid either. In any case, you need to get proper confirmation that you actually have gyno as Step 1

    I week to week and a half since I stopped. 7 weeks since last pin. Waited 14 days from last pin. It must be more then 8 weeks ago because I ran nolva for at least a week long extra on top of the 4 weeks.

    Clomid/Nolva
    75/50/50/50
    40/20/20/20

    My "gyno" isn't pronounced by any means and puffiness has gone down considerably, but I can't imagine that a cyst was there before cycle or the random luck a cyst formed due to testosterone magically behind the nipple.

    Would it hurt to run nova 20mg for another two or three weeks and see what happens? I can understand with letro with it crashing estrogen

  6. #6
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,600
    you probably never Upped your AI usage during the last phase of your cycle (to get estrogen way down before going off) AND you probably never tapered off your estrogenic compounds and switched over to just pure anabolics the last part of your cycle either.

    of course you didn't do that. you followed the traditional basic cycle protocol and pct that you see posted on internet forums day in and day out, and people keep running those same protocols and having the same problems over and over . your the one millionth guy to get gyno in PCT from following what you thought was a good steroid cycle you found as the 'basics' to cycling on a steroid forum.

    anyhow its prob not your fault. you were just following what you thought was a good basic cycle and pct . you got gyno from following the 'conservative' cycle protocols you found online. but so have a million other guys who follow these. of course we have lots of success stories too , but thats from the guys who happen to not be gyno prone or estrogen sensitive (they are the lucky ones)

    ok theres my rant . even new users of AAS, should be following more advanced steroid cycle protocols and advanced PCT protocols so they don't end up in this same boat.


    as for the gyno. thats a far worse side effect then crashing you're estrogen and can be permanent.. don't even worry about crashing your E at this point.
    get your 2.5mg tabs of letro. cut them in half and run 1.25 mg of it EOD. also run 40mg of Nolva daily on top of that.

    I'll be making a thread on proper PCT protocols for advanced AAS cycles. when its up , have a read and you probably won't end up making this mistake again.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-11-2018 at 11:16 AM.
    Friggnewtown likes this.

  7. #7
    Windex's Avatar
    Windex is offline MONITOR
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Arctic Circle
    Posts
    2,413
    Quote Originally Posted by Friggnewtown View Post
    I week to week and a half since I stopped. 7 weeks since last pin. Waited 14 days from last pin. It must be more then 8 weeks ago because I ran nolva for at least a week long extra on top of the 4 weeks.

    Clomid/Nolva
    75/50/50/50
    40/20/20/20

    My "gyno" isn't pronounced by any means and puffiness has gone down considerably, but I can't imagine that a cyst was there before cycle or the random luck a cyst formed due to testosterone magically behind the nipple.

    Would it hurt to run nova 20mg for another two or three weeks and see what happens? I can understand with letro with it crashing estrogen
    It's not like the breast tissue is going to sprout into 32DD boobs or something. I can't imagine it taking any considerable amount of time to get a doctor appointment, and atleast then you are 100% sure.

    Nolvadex , which is Tamoxifen Citrate is a drug originally used to treat breast cancer. It wasn't created for bodybuilders to PCT with, just happened to coincide that way.
    Friggnewtown likes this.
    Eat like a King. Sleep like a Queen. Train like a Prince. Build your Kingdom.

  8. #8
    Friggnewtown is offline New Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2018
    Posts
    36
    While on Letro. Could I lower down to 20mg of Nolvadex for longevity? I know that Letro weakens Novla by about half. Otherwise I can double up on Nolvadex but would prefer to save a little bit. Then again is it worth my health?

    Woke up this morning and checked on my "gyro" chest has yet again become ever so slightly better at being flush with my body. I think benching and chest workouts about two to three times a week, plus the fat loss??

    I'm setting up an appointment with an endocrinologist and gonna spill my guts out to them. But endocrinologists are usually slammed with appointments. I'll express the want for a thorough examination.


    Thanks Windex. Thanks Gearheaded. I owe you guys

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •