Thread: question

pete675 is offline Junior Member

question

I've been on a mild cutting cycle for about 8 weeks. I'm taking deca 300mg a week, winny 50mg ed, and proviron 50mged. My buddy just tossed me 15 icn's and I have armidex/ nolvadex . do you guys think I should throw this in my cycle? If I take the armidex with the test will I stay lean?

big N is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by pete675
    I've been on a mild cutting cycle for about 8 weeks. I'm taking deca 300mg a week, winny 50mg ed, and proviron 50mged. My buddy just tossed me 15 icn's and I have armidex/ nolvadex. do you guys think I should throw this in my cycle? If I take the armidex with the test will I stay lean?
    it all depends how far along u are on ur cycle,ur doses arent that big ,so u wont be holding much water anyway ,that can be avoided by finetunning ur diet ,also srimadex will helpon any possible bloat .

italian2004 is offline New Member
    I think i might retain water easy, would there be any benefit to taking just Nolvadex alone? Some i know have said that if your already lean it will make you even harder looking, any truth?

TheMudMan is offline Retired~ AR-Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by italian2004
    I think i might retain water easy, would there be any benefit to taking just Nolvadex alone? Some i know have said that if your already lean it will make you even harder looking, any truth?
    If your holding water you can drink more water to shed it or use a diuretic to help. It could be your diet high in sodium and also carbs will make you hold on to water.

Here's a good post on liquidex and NYC.... this could be more what you want.
    http://anabolicreview.com/vbulletin/...=liquidex+lean

Thread Information