Jigga123 is offline New Member

First test prop cycle

Hey guys just started my first cycle of test prop, is it normal for my shoulders and glute to be sore?
    Ive injected twice in the shoulder and once in the glute and my glute is real sore and abit swollen not to sure if corked, shoulder is sore but not as bad as my glute!
    And havent been witnessing any kind of fever flue or headaches!
    First cycle so not really sure what to expect

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    That is called virgin muscle. Your muscles will learn how to use the material you inject. Prop is a short ester and its melting point is a bit higher than its longer ester friends.
    What happens is your body sucks the solvents but the hormone crystals are not being sucked due to their higher melting point. And thats making you sore.
    There are many variables that can increase pip. Remember that you are injecting a high volume of liquid into a firmly packed area of muscle. Also bad injection technique may lead to pip as well.
    Just put your filled syringe into hot water and let it warm for a while. It will help. Massage the area after injection and that will make dissipation of liquid a little easier.
    Placing heat pads to the area the day after may help to ease your pain.
    The solvents used in the solution may increase the pip. You will want to avoid gear with high benzyl alcohol ratio.
    I assume you have no redness and the area is not hot to touch. If so, you may have developed infection and that means you have dirty gear.
    Lastly, cutting your test with sterile grapeseed oil will help a lot. (1:1 ratio)
    Good luck!

Jigga123 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    That is called virgin muscle. Your muscles will learn how to use the material you inject. Prop is a short ester and its melting point is a bit higher than its longer ester friends.
    What happens is your body sucks the solvents but the hormone crystals are not being sucked due to their higher melting point. And thats making you sore.
    There are many variables that can increase pip. Remember that you are injecting a high volume of liquid into a firmly packed area of muscle. Also bad injection technique may lead to pip as well.
    Just put your filled syringe into hot water and let it warm for a while. It will help. Massage the area after injection and that will make dissipation of liquid a little easier.
    Placing heat pads to the area the day after may help to ease your pain.
    The solvents used in the solution may increase the pip. You will want to avoid gear with high benzyl alcohol ratio.
    I assume you have no redness and the area is not hot to touch. If so, you may have developed infection and that means you have dirty gear.
    Lastly, cutting your test with sterile grapeseed oil will help a lot. (1:1 ratio)
    Good luck!
    Thanks brother much appreciated

JoeKkerr is offline New Member
    As more pins will come, little to less pain will happen in that area.
    Im on 8th week of Test tren and after every pin until a day there is a bit of 'swelling', it subsides within a day, no pain at all

yup , it happens at start

Thread Information