Thread: beginner

michael renzi is offline New Member

beginner

I just recieved 15 bottles of sustanon (organon) 250mg and a 10ml bottle of deca qv 300. I have never used steriods before.I'm a hockey player. How should I take these? Are they good quality?What is the normal price for what I bought?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yes they r good quality ! i suggest u use the search button to do some research !

1. i dont understand why people buy steroids with out knowing what they are. then when they get them they come and ask us what do i do with them. bro, this is so lame. why would u purchase something without knowing how to use it ? do u know of the side affects ? do u have anti-estrogen ? LOL !

2. this is how u should run it ! u need ot get ur self some anti-es and clomid, u really should klnow all the side effects brother !

ew = every week
    week 1 - 8: 2 vial of sus/ew, injected monday and wednesday

week 1 - 8: 300 - 400 mg/ew of EQ

week 11: 300 mg clomid day 1
    100 mg clomid day 2 - day 11
    50 mg clomid day 12 - day 21

the clomid helps to restore ur natural test after, so u dont lose ur gains ! anyways, i would purchase some novaldex in case u get gyno !

now bro a quick word with u:
    bro, if i were u i would really do some research on these substances before u take them, i mean, u dont even know what steroids can do to u ? u should take the time to learn about them and understand them before u start. get ur nutrition going and ur workout planned out ! i would love to give u all the answers but i think that u should have never purchased this before adequtely researching it ! so click the search button and search for sustanon ! make sure u consume alot of calories
    1.5 grams protein/lb of bodyweight
    3 grams of carbs/lb of bodyweight
    1.5 - 2 gallons PURE water everyday !
    8 hrs of sleep a night !

good luck i guess !
    Last edited by gundam675; 07-17-2003 at 10:48 AM.

xtremesport14 is offline Associate Member
    What is your training experience,stats?

gundam675 is offline Senior Member
    yeah what r ur stats ? age and all ?

OGPackin is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by michael renzi
    I just recieved 15 bottles of sustanon (organon) 250mg and a 10ml bottle of deca qv 300. I have never used steriods before.I'm a hockey player. How should I take these? Are they good quality?What is the normal price for what I bought?

Hey bro, id wait till u have a little more knowledge on AS before u just jump in head first. Good luck!

OG

REM
    REM is offline Member
    michael bro listen to these guys they no what there talking about,
    u prolly no alot about hockey but roids r way different, after an injection there r side effects, one very common and big is DECA DICK,
    just like what these guys r reccommending u search search wait till u no atleast ur basic stuff bro.. good luck

Thread Information