• 1 Post By Family_guy
  • 4 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By clarky.
  • 2 Post By Old Duffer

Thread: Osmotic Super Compensation

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

Osmotic Super Compensation

So you are 160 pounds, look pretty defined and lean, have your nice cut abs, and you want to jump on gear and 'get big' , BUT you don't want to lose the beach body you got going for you. You don't want to get bloated or hold any water.
    so your probably thinking, I should probably run VAR only cycles, or maybe some Winny and Tbol. and if I run Test as a base I'll be sure to run a shit ton of AI's to keep estrogen low and bloat and water way down.

unless your already a big guy genetically to begin with, good luck getting big with the above protocol.

you need WATER to grow. you need Osmotic Super Compensation.

think of it this way .. you have a small city (maybe you've played the computer game 'civilization') and in order for that city to grow and expand, especially geographically into rural areas, you need to expand its support networks (electricity, utilities, water, etc.). there is no growth without the support networks there to sustain that growth. build new buildings and housing away from the hub and they will just be a waste of resources as they would die off from not being 'connected'.

same with our body. in order to add new mass, we need the support networks their to sustain that mass. YES the body builds more support networks like vascular tissue to support new growth. there has to be blood flow, nutrient delivery, water, and the support systems to carry and sustain that all. the muscle cells themselves must be permeable and able to grow, the muscle fascia must be able to be stretched, etc. etc..

another way to think of it - give a brand new ballon to a little kid, tell them to blow it up. they can probably only get a few breaths in. now take the balloon to a faucet , fill that thing up to the brim and stretched as full as possible with water, then unload the water (the balloon now is more capable of easier growth) and the kid can probably blow it up now.

So using water as a 'tool' to help put on size can be a huge benefit if done correctly. what are referred to as "wet" steroids are generally all considered bulking agents cause they help add on size. some guys will say this is just bloat and false size and it will all get pissed away . NOT true if we are doing things properly and allowing our body to acclimate to these gains and build its support networks to be able to sustain this new growth.

I'll add more in regards to the actual protocols and accomplishing these 'wet' gains for real sustainable growth is another post here.
    a point here is , don't be afraid of 'water gains', use them as a tool to grow.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    So you are 160 pounds, look pretty defined and lean, have your nice cut abs, and you want to jump on gear and 'get big' , BUT you don't want to lose the beach body you got going for you. You don't want to get bloated or hold any water.
    so your probably thinking, I should probably run VAR only cycles, or maybe some Winny and Tbol. and if I run Test as a base I'll be sure to run a shit ton of AI's to keep estrogen low and bloat and water way down.

unless your already a big guy genetically to begin with, good luck getting big with the above protocol.

you need WATER to grow. you need Osmotic Super Compensation.

think of it this way .. you have a small city (maybe you've played the computer game 'civilization') and in order for that city to grow and expand, especially geographically into rural areas, you need to expand its support networks (electricity, utilities, water, etc.). there is no growth without the support networks there to sustain that growth. build new buildings and housing away from the hub and they will just be a waste of resources as they would die off from not being 'connected'.

same with our body. in order to add new mass, we need the support networks their to sustain that mass. YES the body builds more support networks like vascular tissue to support new growth. there has to be blood flow, nutrient delivery, water, and the support systems to carry and sustain that all. the muscle cells themselves must be permeable and able to grow, the muscle fascia must be able to be stretched, etc. etc..

another way to think of it - give a brand new ballon to a little kid, tell them to blow it up. they can probably only get a few breaths in. now take the balloon to a faucet , fill that thing up to the brim and stretched as full as possible with water, then unload the water (the balloon now is more capable of easier growth) and the kid can probably blow it up now.

So using water as a 'tool' to help put on size can be a huge benefit if done correctly. what are referred to as "wet" steroids are generally all considered bulking agents cause they help add on size. some guys will say this is just bloat and false size and it will all get pissed away . NOT true if we are doing things properly and allowing our body to acclimate to these gains and build its support networks to be able to sustain this new growth.

I'll add more in regards to the actual protocols and accomplishing these 'wet' gains for real sustainable growth is another post here.
    a point here is , don't be afraid of 'water gains', use them as a tool to grow.
    I read half of that and started to respond and glad I didn't because you said everything about nutrients, blood, pump, and stretching the fascia that I was going to.

I walk around most days with a decent pump. Some days at work it is ridiculous. By the end of the day I am deflated. I go to bed with a full belly and wake up tight and full as fuck again. Repair happens at night but when you have muscles inflated all day they "learn" to be stretched out. All those nutrients repair damaged tissues and you are that much fuller.

I personally don't give a damn what people want to call it. You cant fake a badass physique. Its there or its not. We are mostly water as you have stated and a little carbon. To the guys that say "Its just water"
    I see them the same as the guys looking at pros going "Its just steroids".

Yeah, its just water and steroids, busting ass every day, being strong as fuck, force feeding, and the focus of at least one humans exisistence.

Would it make as much sense if we said "Its just carbon..."?

I think not. Of course some water retention will be lost off cycle. You will also lose strength, size, and.... MUSCLE which is mostly water.

Really like your points on that Gearheaded.
    GearHeaded, McGregor and balance like this.

balance is offline Associate Member
    Wow excellent post GH!

You basically described me to a tee. Started back lifting at 160 lbs and wanted to gain mass, BUT not lose abs. Spin my wheels gaining the first 20lbs trying to keep it lean. While I finally got to 180lbs keeping it fairly lean it could have happened a lot easier if I would have stopped stressing about excess water. Now I’m super close to 200 lbs and this last 20 lbs has come twice as fast as the first 20lbs. While I do need to cut a couple % BF to be where I want I’m not so stressed about it. I stopped focusing on cosmetic abs for now and just have just set my limit as not letting myself have to go up a waist size.

Not going to lie though I have some skinny jeans from when I was 160 that look like queer yoga pants.
    I tried em on the other day wife and I got a good laugh.
    GearHeaded likes this.

I should probably note this -- there is a difference between inter-cellular water retention and extra-cellular water retention (water residing outside of the cell in storage compartments, like between the layer of fat and skin).

what we want is inter-cellular water retention. heck a muscle cell is made up of over 70% water to begin with. the more water, glycogen, nutrients, etc.. we can force into a muscle cell, the more support networks get built, the more 'permeable' muscle tissue becomes and the more it grows.

IF you are holding 5 pounds of inter-cellular water inside your muscle cells. this is going to be considered 5 pounds of LBM on a body scan (this is not fat, this technically will be calculated as LBM/muscle). the more we can force into a muscle cell the more muscle we have period. then the next step after this is satellite cell proliferation and hyperplasia where we develop more cell nuclei and more cells (I,e, more networks to build even more muscle) . water is essential for this. again 70% of muscle is water. the more water we force into muscle, then the more muscle we have, and the more muscle we have (larger muscle cells) the more potential we have for even more muscle cells to be developed

"wet" steroids can help with this (as can many other steroids not considered 'wet'). Estrogen can help with this as well.

but you know what else can help with this .. carboHYDRATES . hmmm, I wonder why they are called CarboHYDRATES ?

kinda of interesting the fad today in fitness is to Demonize all three of these things ,, wet steroids , estrogen, and Carbs.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-26-2018 at 11:07 AM.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    That was another interesting read by gear head! Thanks for the great post
    GearHeaded likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I should probably note this -- there is a difference between inter-cellular water retention and extra-cellular water retention (water residing outside of the cell in storage compartments, like between the layer of fat and skin).

what we want is inter-cellular water retention. heck a muscle cell is made up of over 70% water to begin with. the more water, glycogen, nutrients, etc.. we can force into a muscle cell, the more support networks get built, the more 'permeable' muscle tissue becomes and the more it grows.

IF you are holding 5 pounds of inter-cellular water inside your muscle cells. this is going to be considered 5 pounds of LBM on a body scan (this is not fat, this technically will be calculated as LBM/muscle). the more we can force into a muscle cell the more muscle we have period. then the next step after this is satellite cell proliferation and hyperplasia where we develop more cell nuclei and more cells (I,e, more networks to build even more muscle) . water is essential for this. again 70% of muscle is water. the more water we force into muscle, then the more muscle we have, and the more muscle we have (larger muscle cells) the more potential we have for even more muscle cells to be developed

"wet" steroids can help with this (as can many other steroids not considered 'wet'). Estrogen can help with this as well.

but you know what else can help with this .. carboHYDRATES . hmmm, I wonder why they are called CarboHYDRATES ?

kinda of interesting the fad today in fitness is to Demonize all three of these things ,, wet steroids , estrogen, and Carbs.
    I will put it in simple terms:
    Intercellular- big
    Extra- cellular- smooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JKW
    JKW is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    I will put it in simple terms:
    Intercellular- big
    Extra- cellular- smooth

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Great job GH!!! What are wet steroids ???

Quote Originally Posted by JKW View Post
    Great job GH!!! What are wet steroids???
    well you often times here guys referring to "wet" steroids as ones that are estrogenic . though this can be the case this is not primarily what makes a steroid 'wet' or not. a steroid that is wet has a strong propensity to be able to store intercellular water into muscle tissue and increase blood volume. your going to gain weight, size, and mass (primarily in the muscle) due to this excess water retention. and as stated in post #1 this 'osmotic supercomenpastion' is helpful for adding muscle in the long run.
    example, Deca , Anadrol

a 'dry' steroid is generally referred to as non estrogenic (which 80% of the steroids we have access to aren't estrogenic anyways), but its primarily considered 'dry' in that it does not cause this drastic increase in water retention and blood volume. some dry steroids are very androgenic and will have the ability to actually act as a mild diuretic and expel extra water.
    example, Halotestin , Winstrol

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Wet steroids do not have ephedrine in them.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Wet steroids do not have ephedrine in them.
    Wet steroids make the chicks wet.
    Obs likes this.

clarky. is offline MONITOR
    Another good Read GH, i enjoy reading your posts and replies to ppl. Looking forward to the rest, very intelligent man.
    Obs likes this.

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Wet steroids make the chicks wet.
    Thru osmosis right?
    Obs and Family_guy like this.

Thread Information