• 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By HoldMyBeer
  • 1 Post By waltr64
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Albuterol VS Clen

JuliusPleaser is offline Senior Member

Albuterol VS Clen

will Albuterol have similar results as clen , or is clen superior?

I want to keep my fat a bay while doing pct but I don't feel like getting wired on Clen...if Albuterol is even comparable, I rather take that.

What's your experience

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    First of all, do NOT attempt a cut during your PCT if you don’t want to lose your gains.
    Secondly, albuterol has approximately 6 hours of half life. On the other hand, clen has 48 hours half life.
    Only advantage albuterol has on clenbuterol is it doesn’t numb the receptor sensitivity thanks to its shorter half life.
    Both are beta-2 adrenergic receptor agonist and have similiar effects. I can’t say one is superior, the decision depends on your purpose.
    I simply go with clen because its long half life makes the dosing a lot easier for me.

Thanks.

Yes I'm not cutting right now but because I'm doing an aggressive fertility protocol to get my wife preg (other posts I made on this) I've been getting fat due to the clomid and HCG dosages... I wanted to add something to help. I'll give albuterol a try

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    To further expound on what TGH said, whenever cutting you should have something to “protect” the muscle. Especially when you use something to assist in the weight reduction. Clen will not differentiate between muscle and fat reduction. Cutting cycles really do not cut fat, but actually protect the muscle. Diet is the determining factor. Clen raises the body temperature which allows for increased reduction.
    I love an EC stack for cutting over clen, but remember you need something to protect the muscle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm taking slin at the moment and IGF 1. I can't take any gear because I was instructed to stop all steroids .

So I'm going all peptides to see what happens.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your combination of IGF, HGH with Insulin , and T4 with Clen , will yield both anti-catabolic and anabolic properties. thats why I suggested them to together while trying to rid a bit of body fat while not on anabolics.

anabolics added in would be ideal of course,, but I don't expect you to loose muscle tissue with the synergy of those all together.

Indeed, but apparently albuterol doesn't have the same sides as clen so that's why I'm asking about it. I've taken it long ago but that when I was a noob and probably took it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your combination of IGF, HGH with Insulin , and T4 with Clen , will yield both anti-catabolic and anabolic properties. thats why I suggested them to together while trying to rid a bit of body fat while not on anabolics.

anabolics added in would be ideal of course,, but I don't expect you to loose muscle tissue with the synergy of those all together.
    Damn you GH- you got me thinking....
    He is just taking IGF and slin- would that without HGH be enough to yield anti-catabolic effects with the T4 and clen?

Furthermore, why did you select T4 instead of T3? My understanding, probably incorrect, is that only a portion of T4 gets converted to T3 through the liver. You can eliminate all of the unknowns through using T3.

I feel a spanking coming on!!! LOL

GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Damn you GH- you got me thinking....
    He is just taking IGF and slin- would that without HGH be enough to yield anti-catabolic effects with the T4 and clen ?

Furthermore, why did you select T4 instead of T3? My understanding, probably incorrect, is that only a portion of T4 gets converted to T3 through the liver. You can eliminate all of the unknowns through using T3.

I feel a spanking coming on!!! LOL
    well the main reason we take HGH for 'anabolic ' effects is to get it to convert to IGF in the first place (the other effects of HGH, ie., lipolysis, and soft tissue repair of tendons, ligaments, etc. are secondary).. SO, if we are just straight up injecting the IGF itself, we are getting the Anabolic and anti-catabolic effects HGH would of provided anyhow.

The reason in the other thread of his I suggested T4 with Clen, is because he is taking insulin and he is NOT taking any anabolics. Insulin is increasing the livers ability to convert T4 into T3. so supplementing with exogenous T4 aides in this already synergistic process thats happening.
    Theres no reason in this scenario to do T3 instead of T4, because its easy to over do the T3 dose, and with no anabolic in there burn up muscle tissue. with the insulin and the T4, and their synergy with the liver, your body is converting what it needs for its metabolic demands an not and over abundance like T3 by itself can do.

Plus - the total 'bro science' idea that Clenbuterol along with T4 is anabolic . its said that unconverted T4 when taking Clenbuterol is anabolic and also has androgen receptor sensitization properties. I need to look into this for real world science, but a respected guru had taught this for years.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 10-18-2018 at 03:46 PM.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    well the main reason we take HGH for 'anabolic ' effects is to get it to convert to IGF in the first place (the other effects of HGH, ie., lipolysis, and soft tissue repair of tendons, ligaments, etc. are secondary).. SO, if we are just straight up injecting the IGF itself, we are getting the Anabolic and anti-catabolic effects HGH would of provided anyhow.

The reason in the other thread of his I suggested T4 with Clen , is because he is taking insulin and he is NOT taking any anabolics. Insulin is increasing the livers ability to convert T4 into T3. so supplementing with exogenous T4 aides in this already synergistic process thats happening.
    Theres no reason in this scenario to do T3 instead of T4, because its easy to over do the T3 dose, and with no anabolic in there burn up muscle tissue. with the insulin and the T4, and their synergy with the liver, your body is converting what it needs for its metabolic demands and not and over abundance like T3 by itself can do.

Plus - the total 'bro science' idea that Clenbuterol along with T4 is anabolic . its said that unconverted T4 when taking Clenbuterol is anabolic and also has androgen receptor sensitization properties. I need to look into this for real world science, but a respected guru had taught this for years.
    Can I just borrow your brain for a few days?

Attachment 174547

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

Attachment 174547
    I have it first!!! LOL

The problem is every time he explains something in detail, he gets me thinking and new questions pop up. I try to educate myself before asking any additional questions though.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post

Attachment 174547
    well its annoying trying to go to sleep at night and I can't turn my damn brain off . if I could perhaps rent it out during those wee hours of the night I'd be good with that.
    charger69 likes this.

I should also note -- T4 and T3 are often considered 'cutters' . but running T4, insulin , and HGH together can be beneficial to do while bulking. you'll dramatically increase your feed efficiency

I should also note -- T4 and T3 are often considered 'cutters' . but running T4, insulin, and HGH together can be beneficial to do while bulking. you'll dramatically increase your feed efficiency
    What about T3 or T4 with insulin ?
    Is your combination the same as AAS, it depends on diet?

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    What about T3 or T4 with insulin ?
    Is your combination the same as AAS, it depends on diet?
    well if your supplementing with exogenous insulin your T3 levels are going to naturally go up. again because insulin increases the livers ability and rate at which it converts T4 into T3.. I recommend anyone that runs 25 or more IU of insulin per day to add T4 into their protocol. especially if running HGH along with all that (as HGH does the opposite and can slow down thyroid production).

Insulin and HGH are 'opposites' in a lot of ways. one lowers blood sugar, one raises blood sugar, one increases the metabolism, the other slows it down.

understanding the effects of all these drugs and how they can work in synergy helps when it comes down to running them all together as a stack and for what reason and why (again, you could just be running insulin to mitigate the side effects of HGH)

and yeah of course your correct with all of this DIET is going to play a crucial part on how you run or stack these compounds .

well if your supplementing with exogenous insulin your T3 levels are going to naturally go up. again because insulin increases the livers ability and rate at which it converts T4 into T3.. I recommend anyone that runs 25 or more IU of insulin per day to add T4 into their protocol. especially if running HGH along with all that (as HGH does the opposite and can slow down thyroid production).

Insulin and HGH are 'opposites' in a lot of ways. one lowers blood sugar, one raises blood sugar, one increases the metabolism, the other slows it down.

understanding the effects of all these drugs and how they can work in synergy helps when it comes down to running them all together as a stack and for what reason and why (again, you could just be running insulin to mitigate the side effects of HGH)

and yeah of course your correct with all of this DIET is going to play a crucial part on how you run or stack these compounds .
    Thanks a bunch, Dr GearHead!

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    well its annoying trying to go to sleep at night and I can't turn my damn brain off . if I could perhaps rent it out during those wee hours of the night I'd be good with that.
    I used to be that way. Not being able to turn the brain off. Now I have trouble turning my brain on when I need it. I miss the old problem
    GearHeaded likes this.

Well I'm sold on the t4... but having issue finding it online from a decent research lab.

And I do want to not take clen , so I'm hoping albuterol will do the trick...But I do have some pharm grade clen, so I may just take 40mcg a day.

waltr64 is offline Junior Member
    Albuterol is much safer. Good luck with the kids. You can also get 25 mg ephedrine sulfate over at the pharmacy for about $13 for a box of Bronkaid, it is behind the counter so you have to ask for it and show ID. You can make your own ECA stack by taking Bronkaid along with a cup of strong coffee and an aspirin. These are both fairly safe options.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by JuliusPleaser View Post
    Indeed, but apparently albuterol doesn't have the same sides as clen so that's why I'm asking about it. I've taken it long ago but that when I was a noob and probably took it wrong.
    I generated the same side effects using Albuterol by running this test protocol. https://forums.steroid.com/supplemen...l-my-test.html

Not sure I have ever felt so "on" so to speak!

assguy22 is offline Junior Member
    It has always been said that salbu is less dangerous than clembu, when I use clembu I take 120mcgs and when I use salbu I take 16mg. I prefer salbu, it looks less strong and the same results are achieved.

thanks for the feedback guys

now have to find a legit albuterol source haha.

clenbuterol is everywhere and easy to find as a 'research chem' as well . not so with albuterol. if you want albuterol you'll be better going off with pure pharma grade gear and will likely need to do international shipping. its a lot more available in Europe
    The God Himself likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Clen has far more side effects and personally I just can’t run it and this is coming from someone who can tolerate any other compounds. Albuterol is much more mild and makes more sense. I would not recommend clen to anyone but that’s just me.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Handsdown for myself CLENBUTEROL works far better for stripping away bodyfat.
    I do like it during or after PCT, not specifically for its fat burning but for its anti catabolic effect.

Well I just got my t4 and albuterol in the mail, so now I have to figure out how to time these with my slin and igf 1 protocol when my workouts are in the am...

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Ephedrine sulfate to all.

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    IMO clen is better for your situation along with t4

Thread Information