Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By charger69

Thread: Help please!!!

Boreman1 is offline New Member

Help please!!!

I am on a cycle of test e 500mg and decca 400mg pw. I am injecting 3 times a week, but I keep getting big lumps after every injection. I am using 1 1/2 22g pins and injecting in the glute alternating sides. I massage the area after every injection yet still having this issue. I dont remember having this issue as frequently in previous cycles. Can anyone tell me some advice on the cause and what I can do to prevent this? Thanks for the help.

Sounds to me like you are having a reaction to the gear.
    You also shouldn't hit the same spot more than once a week.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It's hard to say what's actually causing it but assuming you're not moving the needle around when injecting then it's prob the gear. Could just be high BA content or impurities that are making your body respond that way. The way gear is produced and the type of facility it's made in makes a big difference. If there are impurities your body will try to contain the substance by walling it off like that BUT as long as there's no infection you'll be alright.

You can try running the syringe with oil in it under hot water for a minute or two before injecting as that may help.

Otherwise I'd look into getting a new source tbh.

Is the facet that I do about 2cc per shot possibly a reason? Is that too much at once for one side?

Quote Originally Posted by Boreman1 View Post
    Is the facet that I do about 2cc per shot possibly a reason? Is that too much at once for one side?
    Not at all as my shots usually have the whole 3cc syringe filled and I don't get any lumps from the gear I use....AND I'm using 1/2 cc of Winny with each shot which is known to lump up, but if the gear is high quality those issues simply don't arise.

But honestly a lot of ugl stuff I've used would lump up to a degree so if it's any consolation what you're experiencing it quite "normal" although avoidable with higher quality gear.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Not at all as my shots usually have the whole 3cc syringe filled and I don't get any lumps from the gear I use....AND I'm using 1/2 cc of Winny with each shot which is known to lump up, but if the gear is high quality those issues simply don't arise.

But honestly a lot of ugl stuff I've used would lump up to a degree so if it's any consolation what you're experiencing it quite "normal" although avoidable with higher quality gear.
    Alpha- be careful of Winnie. If it is water based, you need to be careful of infection.
    Winnie is an exception..... injectable is the same on the liver as the oral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    AlphaMindz likes this.

The thing is my friend got his gear from the same source and he hasn't had this issue at all. He does smaller like 1/2 cc doses of the test e only. Maybe my decca is the problem.

Should I move to the thigh and try a shot of just the test to see? If so what length pin should I use? I have never injected in the thigh

Also any advice on how to make the lumps go down ?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    I am on a cycle of test e 500mg and decca 400mg pw. I am injecting 3 times a week, but I keep getting big lumps after every injection. I am using 1 1/2 22g pins and injecting in the glute alternating sides. I massage the area after every injection yet still having this issue. I dont remember having this issue as frequently in previous cycles. Can anyone tell me some advice on the cause and what I can do to prevent this? Thanks for the help.
    Since your using e, take 2 week off. Nothing.

Massage every nigth with fingers.

Then convert to insulin needles. Much easier on the tissue.

21/23 1-1.5 inch is something busy docs came up with. One size fits all. Easy. But if your a bodybuilder with decent bodyfatlevel, an insulinneedle actually may work better!

If u dont trust me andor want more info, google The Benefits of Injecting Steroids with Insulin Syringes.

Good luck

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by charger69 View Post
    Alpha- be careful of Winnie. If it is water based, you need to be careful of infection.
    Winnie is an exception..... injectable is the same on the liver as the oral.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks brother the winny I'm using (as well as the test and eq) is made in a compounding pharmacy so it's super clean and to my surprise I didn't even get PIP from it!

The last winny I used before this was Biotech and holy shit man that stuff lumped up really bad and caused so much inflammation that it was hard to walk, not to mention the bruises it put on my ass (just when you think you've seen it all lol)

But thank you for the heads up man I appreciate it. The source I'm using now knows how to make it properly and it makes ALL the difference!

The thing is my friend got his gear from the same source and he hasn't had this issue at all. He does smaller like 1/2 cc doses of the test e only. Maybe my decca is the problem.
    Sure, the amount you're injecting could make a difference because if there are impurities or very high ba content (which is my theory) then the more you inject the worse the reaction will be.

It's not a bad idea to isolate compounds to find out if one does it and another doesn't, so good thinking.

I would consider what Silabolin is suggesting as many advanced guys who do frequent injections use slin pins to inject gear. Trick is you have to back load them (pull plunger out and inject oil using larger syringe into slin syringe) then put the plunger back on, and run it under hot water for a min or two before choosing literally any site on your body to inject.

By doing this you'll develop much less scar tissue over time as well, but I would still look into getting gear that doesn't lump up.

I'm using winny right now and because the manufacturer makes it properly I don't have any lumping or even PIP which is saying a lot about quality. Don't settle for subpar gear bro there's too many options out there to get underdosed or impure gear!

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Heat and massage will help them go down.

Thread Information