Mh98 is offline New Member

Critique my first ever bulk cycle and pro advice??

Hi fellas,
    First time posting here. Long time lurker and I've read and learned alot from experts in these forums. I'm 22,got 4 years training under my belt now starting my cycle. Gonna be a basic one.

Wk 1 - 12: test E at 250mg/wk
    Wk 1 - 12: aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Wk 1 - 4: dianabol 30mg ED

PCT Wk 14 - 18: nolva and clomid 40/40/20/20 for both. I think I might continue to run aromasin during pct.
    I will be taking either n2guard or milk thistle along side for help to the liver with dbol .
    Any other advice or tips are greatly appreciated.

Current stats:
    180lbs
    5'10
    15% fat

Daily calories 3500, 200 protein and 100 fats with rest of the calories from carbs.

Again, you guys have been doing this longer than me so feel free to critique and help out if a change need be made. I've got all stuff on hand but need one final look over before I inject.

Thanks

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    At 20 I would weigh the risk/reward on this one.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I like Dbol and I like test . however I don't like how you have this cycle laid out. the test is too low and long, and the Dbol is too short.

you would get more out of just running test alone at 500mg a week for 8-10 weeks, then what you have laid out here.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Mh98 View Post
    Hi fellas,
    First time posting here. Long time lurker and I've read and learned alot from experts in these forums. I'm 22,got 4 years training under my belt now starting my cycle. Gonna be a basic one.

Wk 1 - 12: test E at 250mg/wk
    Wk 1 - 12: aromasin 12.5mg EOD
    Wk 1 - 4: dianabol 30mg ED

PCT Wk 14 - 18: nolva and clomid 40/40/20/20 for both. I think I might continue to run aromasin during pct.
    I will be taking either n2guard or milk thistle along side for help to the liver with dbol .
    Any other advice or tips are greatly appreciated.

Current stats:
    180lbs
    5'10
    15% fat

Daily calories 3500, 200 protein and 100 fats with rest of the calories from carbs.

Again, you guys have been doing this longer than me so feel free to critique and help out if a change need be made. I've got all stuff on hand but need one final look over before I inject.

Thanks
    Learned a lot?
    Well buddy, experts around here say 25 years are a hard limit for AR stimulation via hormones and drugs. Im among them.

Dont do it.!!
    Trt will never be as good as your natty prduction remember.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Kay kay is offline Associate Member
    Blog Entries
    Use dbol the last 4-6 weeks, not the first 4. There’s no use in starting with more and lowering your gear dosages throughout the cycle. Better off using an oral at the end to progressively raise dosages.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    No one can stop you from jumping on the gear, but certainty spend more time researching before you decide to go forward...

As per GH above, go with test 500mg, read the below first cycle thread everything is laid out in detail there for you.

https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...rst-cycle.html

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Personally I don’t see the point of shutting down your natty test for such a low dose of test e. Seems like there’s more to lose here than gain.

Aerospace is offline Junior Member
    increase your testosterone to 500 mg a week

Thread Information