• 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Injection problems

Boreman1 is offline New Member

Injection problems

Hello everyone. I am having some injection issues and I'm not sure why. So In my last 4 injections I been having this thing where once I pull the pin out I start feeling this super light headed hard to breath feeling and have stunning pain running throughout my body. It is scary it fades off in five or 10 minutes, but in that time if feels like I'm dying. 2 of the times have been particularly bad though where I start sweating like crazy and a little later I feel sick like I have the flu. Btly the next morning I'm fine. I stay calm because it happened to me 2 times before years ago, but now it's happening me more often and has been worse than previous times. Idk if I'm hitting a nerve because I'm not injecting in the right spot or what. Btw I inject in the glue alternating sides. 2 injections per week. I'm running 500ml test E and 400 deca . I'm using 22g 1 1/2 pins and going on the upper outside of the glute. At least I think I am. Please help I'm thinking of stopping my cycle because of this.

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    Sounds like a panic attack. Anxiety. Veso-vegal(sp?). Been there, done that. Took me a while to get it under control. Your blood chemistry may be making it worse
    Obs likes this.

What do I do to fix this issue so I dont have to stop my cycle I'm only on week 4

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    I'm not gonna tell ya to man up. It's an autonomic response. But in effect that's what I did. When I started I had to do my shots sitting on the bed and immediately lay down so not to pass out. It got better with practice. Don't shoot on an empty stomach. Get bloodwork done. If you have predispositions to anxiety AAS can make it much worse.

Self-injection for some just never works out

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Boreman1 View Post
    Hello everyone. I am having some injection issues and I'm not sure why. So In my last 4 injections I been having this thing where once I pull the pin out I start feeling this super light headed hard to breath feeling and have stunning pain running throughout my body. It is scary it fades off in five or 10 minutes, but in that time if feels like I'm dying. 2 of the times have been particularly bad though where I start sweating like crazy and a little later I feel sick like I have the flu. Btly the next morning I'm fine. I stay calm because it happened to me 2 times before years ago, but now it's happening me more often and has been worse than previous times. Idk if I'm hitting a nerve because I'm not injecting in the right spot or what. Btw I inject in the glue alternating sides. 2 injections per week. I'm running 500ml test E and 400 deca. I'm using 22g 1 1/2 pins and going on the upper outside of the glute. At least I think I am. Please help I'm thinking of stopping my cycle because of this.
    Make sure you aspire... Unlikely your in a vein but its always good to be safe.

You could be clipping a vein as you pull the needle out, if any oil gets into your blood stream it can cause sweating, elevated heart rate, light headed, feel sick etc...

Try injecting some where else, otherwise it could be a reaction to the mix so maybe try another brand if still happens after aspiring/trying another injection site.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

diesel101 is offline Anabolic Member
    I have this happen now and then when I inject into quads. I always aspirate but when I pull out I figured I am nicking a vein like eduke mentioned.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Mma67 is offline Junior Member
    It’s definitely the vasovagel response. I get it when I have blood drawn but not from injections.

It really is out of your control, if you’re afraid of needles that only makes it worse.

I wouldn’t say I have a lot of anxiety but 50% of the time I have blood drawn this happens to me. I never understand why it only happens some of the time. The only reason I have anxiety about bloods anymore is that autonomic response. It really does make you feel like you’re dying... drop in bp, everything fades around you, swearing like crazy.

With that said, I don’t think you can do anything but self talk/therapy to get rid of the anxiety.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Hello everyone. I am having some injection issues and I'm not sure why. So In my last 4 injections I been having this thing where once I pull the pin out I start feeling this super light headed hard to breath feeling and have stunning pain running throughout my body. It is scary it fades off in five or 10 minutes, but in that time if feels like I'm dying. 2 of the times have been particularly bad though where I start sweating like crazy and a little later I feel sick like I have the flu. Btly the next morning I'm fine. I stay calm because it happened to me 2 times before years ago, but now it's happening me more often and has been worse than previous times. Idk if I'm hitting a nerve because I'm not injecting in the right spot or what. Btw I inject in the glue alternating sides. 2 injections per week. I'm running 500ml test E and 400 deca. I'm using 22g 1 1/2 pins and going on the upper outside of the glute. At least I think I am. Please help I'm thinking of stopping my cycle because of this.
    Ok well injection placement is going to be key as if I don't go in the right spot in my glute I will almost always be in or near a vein. I learned this the hard way as I wasn't aspirating because I thought glute shots were gtg and I injected 3 ccs of test and tren into a vein (or partially into the vein) and I went into a coughing frenzy, my heart started racing, I felt like dorothy in the wizrd of oz when the house comes off the ground and starts spinning lol.

It actually wasn't funny at all as I thought I was going to die at that moment. It's terrifying, I know. You should ALWAYS aspirate , always. I took it for granted for a long time and then BOOM that shit happened and I got lucky as people CAN die from that (although not common).

For glutes, it sounds like you're going in the right place (upper outer area which is easy to reach as well) if you go too far to the middle that's where all the blood vessels are located.

Try going in your delt, nice and easy, aspirate....no blood...proceed with injection.

Don't let this freak you out as you're in full control we just have to take the proper precautions that's all.
    Eduke93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Eduke93 View Post
    Make sure you aspire... Unlikely your in a vein but its always good to be safe.

You could be clipping a vein as you pull the needle out, if any oil gets into your blood stream it can cause sweating, elevated heart rate, light headed, feel sick etc...

Try injecting some where else, otherwise it could be a reaction to the mix so maybe try another brand if still happens after aspiring/trying another injection site.
    Solid
    Eduke93 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    Solid
    I will go in the delt. I have went in the felt before it makes your arm hurt so that's why I went to the glute, but that's way better than what's been happening. What size pin for the delt? Is the 1 1/2 still good or too long?

I will go in the delt. I have went in the felt before it makes your arm hurt so that's why I went to the glute, but that's way better than what's been happening. What size pin for the delt? Is the 1 1/2 still good or too long?
    I personally use 1" needles for all my injections but my bf is low enough to use a 1 inch on my glute, but 1 inch will be fine in the delt for most people. You can use a 1 1/2" pin as well that'll be fine, although you prob don't need to go in all the way unless you have massive arms lol.
    balance and Boreman1 like this.

balance is offline Associate Member
    I personally use 1" needles for all my injections but my bf is low enough to use a 1 inch on my glute, but 1 inch will be fine in the delt for most people. You can use a 1 1/2" pin as well that'll be fine, although you prob don't need to go in all the way unless you have massive arms lol.
    Solid info AM.
    I have been thinking about the example you have mentioned here before where you saw people all shaky during self injections and how that can really cause PIP. This makes a lot of sense also worth mentioning that the longer the needle the more this movement during injection is multiplied at the tip of the needle. So seems like the shorter the pin you can get away with the better in this regard.

b

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    How do you aspirate if you're injecting in glutes? Do you hold the syringe between your index and middle finger and pull with the thumb and ring finger? I have yet to inject glutes. If I can't see what I'm going, it just doesn't feel right. I always look at the injection site when I'm sticking the needle in, and go slowly. My hand shakes as it is, without having to be in an awkward position.

Even .5" is fine in delts and quads. I tried, worked out great, almost no pip.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    How do you aspirate if you're injecting in glutes? Do you hold the syringe between your index and middle finger and pull with the thumb and ring finger? I have yet to inject glutes. If I can't see what I'm going, it just doesn't feel right. I always look at the injection site when I'm sticking the needle in, and go slowly. My hand shakes as it is, without having to be in an awkward position.
    modern day nursing manuals no longer teach aspiration. especially in common IM areas like glutes. its unnecessary.
    perhaps in the biceps or front delts it makes some sense to aspirate (but nursing manuals don't teach biceps injections either)
    Obs and Test Monsterone like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Duffer View Post
    Sounds like a panic attack. Anxiety. Veso-vegal(sp?). Been there, done that. Took me a while to get it under control. Your blood chemistry may be making it worse
    Zackly what I was gonna say

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    modern day nursing manuals no longer teach aspiration. especially in common IM areas like glutes. its unnecessary.
    perhaps in the biceps or front delts it makes some sense to aspirate (but nursing manuals don't teach biceps injections either)
    Thank you!

Obs
    I have never had this happen.
    I pin a dozen places.
    I think this is a psyche issue

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Thank you!
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F122144_full_1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	174749
    my nursing friend gives me the inside scoop on these matters
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	F122144_full_1.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	38.9 KB 
ID:	174749
    my nursing friend gives me the inside scoop on these matters
    I have never had any doctor or nurse asperate on any intramuscular injection.

I pin like a mofo and never asperate anywhere.
    I actually dont give a shit if it hits a vein.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    I have never had any doctor or nurse asperate on any intramuscular injection.

I pin like a mofo and never asperate anywhere.
    I actually dont give a shit if it hits a vein.
    even if you tried to inject right into an inter muscular vein, you likely wouldn't be able to . the minute the oil starts coming out you would blow the vein back off. nicking a vein is a whole diff thing, happens all the time. no biggy
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    even if you tried to inject right into an inter muscular vein, you likely wouldn't be able to . the minute the oil starts coming out you would blow the vein back off. nicking a vein is a whole diff thing, happens all the time. no biggy
    I am certain one time I shot a ml in a vein.
    Thousands of pins, one time, and it wasnt that big of a deal.

Totally agree though even on a surface vein you have to be trying to keep an IV in a large vein.

I.e. this is why an iv is stuck in line with the vein at a slight angle. The odds of getting a little tiny vein in the muscle even with a slin pin are slim. Yet every newb shoots four times and goes "oh shit I hit a vein!"

No, you stabbed yourself right in the spagina.
    GearHeaded likes this.

Ok good to know thx I'll try it sunday

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Don't wanna sound paranoid but did you got your gear from a trusted source, did you received a package undamaged?

Thread Information