• 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By balance
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Effective to cut only from abs area

fitguy is offline Anabolic Member

Effective to cut only from abs area

I need to cut somebody fat without looseing muscle,mainly from my waist area so what are the options that i have,i know gh causes regional fat loss,how long will gh take to do so

Hospitalguy2000 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fitguy View Post
    I need to cut somebody fat without looseing muscle,mainly from my waist area so what are the options that i have,i know gh causes regional fat loss,how long will gh take to do so
    You cannot target fat loss... you probably have for fat in your midsection so it will be harder to lose. Just be consistent with dieting, put down the pizza. If I diet hard for 12 weeks and I’m completely shredded, I’ll lose my abs after a few days of eating bad. It’s all diet man. Try a WEEK of consistent dieting and I guarantee you see a change in your midsection

Quote Originally Posted by Hospitalguy2000 View Post
    You cannot target fat loss... you probably have for fat in your midsection so it will be harder to lose. Just be consistent with dieting, put down the pizza. If I diet hard for 12 weeks and I’m completely shredded, I’ll lose my abs after a few days of eating bad. It’s all diet man. Try a WEEK of consistent dieting and I guarantee you see a change in your midsection
    The thing is i usually loose muscle when i try to

Can anyone help me with more info about peptides please,thanks

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    The thing is i usually loose muscle when i try to
    I'm not aware of anything for targetted fat lose except medical procedures. Where the fat builds n where the fat drops off is all genetics.

Afa keeping muscle in calorie deficit, best you can do is keep up the gym intensity and don't drop your cals too drastically.... And keep your protein intake up!
    Obs likes this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Cardio and dieting down...

You cant target fat loss, it is a gradual process throughout your body, some areas may tighten up faster than others but this is genetic dependant. GH will help, but it doesn't touch a good diet.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Lose fat without losing muscle = small calorie deficit while on gear

Targeted fat loss has been disproven many times. It's not possible (even though supplement companies and workout programs want you to think otherwise). Lose fat and add ab work to tighten up the area

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Or - go under the knife

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Currently your abs are underdeveloped so your perception is that there's more fat on them than there actually is. I got a similar tip a while back and started crushing my abs and now that they're starting to develop I see abs even with ~12% bf. Also, the more muscle tissue you develop the faster your metabolism will become and the easier it is to stay lean. It's a nice reward for all the hard work as it is almost impossible for me to get fat now lol I can barely eat enough to grow as it is!
    balance likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I came across a study awhile back that indicated that Anavar has a slight propensity towards mobilizing specifically stomach fat
    Chrisp83TRT likes this.

RamirezJosh is offline New Member
    Like everyone has said, can’t target the fat we lose. I’d recommend maybe 2-3 days of low carb, like 50-70g of carbs (sucks ass). That way you deplete yourself, and on either the 3rd or 4th day have a carb refeed. Try manipulating your carbs, works well!!

Quote Originally Posted by RamirezJosh View Post
    Like everyone has said, can’t target the fat we lose. I’d recommend maybe 2-3 days of low carb, like 50-70g of carbs (sucks ass). That way you deplete yourself,
    this idea has gotten pretty popular lately. the idea of having to deplete glycogen stores in order to burn fat.. just curious what your reasoning is for this ?

guys in the past, like Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman, used to get down to 4%bf prepping for a show on 800 grams of carbs a day.
    they believed in getting 'fat depleted' , not 'carb/glycogen' depleted.
    balance likes this.

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I came across a study awhile back that indicated that Anavar has a slight propensity towards mobilizing specifically stomach fat

Any more info?!

I knew it wasn't just me - it seems to make my fat deposit areas flatter < this is very marginal btw
    balance likes this.

balance is offline Associate Member
    this idea has gotten pretty popular lately. the idea of having to deplete glycogen stores in order to burn fat.. just curious what your reasoning is for this ?

guys in the past, like Jay Cutler and Ronnie Coleman, used to get down to 4%bf prepping for a show on 800 grams of carbs a day.
    they believed in getting 'fat depleted' , not 'carb/glycogen' depleted.
    Considering these monsters were only cutting fats and getting leaner they still have something in common with folks running lower carbs, both would be in calorie deficit. Could that be the answer? Technically speaking is it possible to gain definition without being in a calorie deficit (both with or without aas)? I know with its seems really obvious the answer is yes but without?
    Last edited by balance; 11-02-2018 at 01:14 PM.
    wellshii likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    Considering these monsters were only cutting fats and getting leaner they still have something in common with folks running lower carbs, both would be in calorie deficit. Could that be the answer? Technically speaking is it possible to gain definition without being in a calorie deficit (both with or without aas)?
    oh yeah no doubt that they were in a calorie deficit . as much muscle as they had on them they were probably eating 6000 cals a day and still in a deficit.. you have to be in a deficit to lose body fat over the long run.

my point really was that these guys were far from being glycogen depleted with 800g of carbs per day.. yet they got extremely lean.

this is the same with a lot of otherhigh level athletes as well .. you got swimmers like Michael Phelps eating 1200g of carbs per day , never getting glycogen depleted, yet staying lean year round.
    just goes to show that low carb or glycogen depletion is NOT necessary for fat loss . though I agree it can be a useful tool for some people
    AlphaMindz and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Honestly am just too scared to loose size and muscle thats the main thing,i have a very solid core and i workout my abs but the thing is it took me too long to build that size without aas and am just afraid that i end up loosing all keeping in mind that am even looking to gain some more muscle mass,i tried lowering my calories before and ended up loosing some fat and muscle but i lost very little fat from my abs which Was my goal from the beginning anyways ,i dont feel that i need to loose fat from anywhere else am satisfied with the way i look its only that i will have w completely different look if i only have six packs with my current looks,the thing is i always had 6 packs before gaining size lol

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Cool sculpting
    Old Duffer and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Richard Cabeza is offline Associate Member
    there's no fast way to do it properly, this is fitness 101. Aim for 1-2lbs a week, protein is key. you only "lose" muscle if you are catabolic and chances are if your bf is that high you have morr than enough energy stores that your body is not going to use protein as an energy source, no need to be extreme go at a small deficit and stay active. it takes time, but eventually you get the results, i'm pretty full right now but because of my muscle mass i have visible abs and obliques etc. at a higher percentage bf, if you have built a solid base naturally its there man, keep working out, adjust your nutrition and dont be afraid of losing muscle. the body is an amazingly adaptive and effecient thing, carbs and fats are preferred energy, protein "muscle" is generally the last option.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by Richard Cabeza View Post
    there's no fast way to do it properly, this is fitness 101. Aim for 1-2lbs a week, protein is key. you only "lose" muscle if you are catabolic and chances are if your bf is that high you have morr than enough energy stores that your body is not going to use protein as an energy source, no need to be extreme go at a small deficit and stay active. it takes time, but eventually you get the results, i'm pretty full right now but because of my muscle mass i have visible abs and obliques etc. at a higher percentage bf, if you have built a solid base naturally its there man, keep working out, adjust your nutrition and dont be afraid of losing muscle. the body is an amazingly adaptive and effecient thing, carbs and fats are preferred energy, protein "muscle" is generally the last option.
    Wtf, welcome back hard ass! Aint seen you in a while!

Used to be powerstroke
    Richard Cabeza likes this.

Trust me bro start doing weighted cable pull downs go relatively heavy with clean form, go slow and feel the stretch at the top and a full squeeze at the bottom of motion and your abs will start showing through the bf you have now, and when you lean out more they will really POP!

You and I are prob around the same bf level and although my abs do have a layer of fat over them atm so they're not popping like they were when I was leaner, they are at least visible (avy has shitty lighting so can't really see em) but anyway just trying to give you a tip the same way someone gave me this same tip and it made a big difference in my physique, and more importantly (and this is the commonality) it made me more confident to bulk as I was worried about putting on too much fat and losing my abs lol.
    fitguy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    You and I are prob around the same bf level and although my abs do have a layer of fat over them atm so they're not popping like they were when I was leaner, they are at least visible (avy has shitty lighting so can't really see em) but anyway just trying to give you a tip the same way someone gave me this same tip and it made a big difference in my physique, and more importantly (and this is the commonality) it made me more confident to bulk as I was worried about putting on too much fat and losing my abs lol.
    Will start doing That and focus on them more,how many times do you train abs?and did anyone here try cla?

Will start doing That and focus on them more,how many times do you train abs?and did anyone here try cla?
    I recommend training abs at the end of each workout for at least 100 total reps.. CLA is a waste as a supplement. just eat quality meat.
    AlphaMindz likes this.

I recommend training abs at the end of each workout for at least 100 total reps.. CLA is a waste as a supplement. just eat quality meat.
    Doesnt it help with fatloss?

Doesnt it help with fatloss?
    it can be metabolically beneficial, yes.. but thats why we eat quality meat (ie, the source of CLA)
    fitguy likes this.

This is the same tip I got and let me tell ya, it worked!

CLA will only help you IF you're deficient in it/ Like GH is saying if you're eating the proper nutrients via red meat and other sources which I'm unable to look up atm you won't notice any benefits from CLA. A vegan that's into lifting would prob benefit a lot from CLA....
    fitguy likes this.

CLA will only help you IF you're deficient in it/ Like GH is saying if you're eating the proper nutrients via red meat and other sources which I'm unable to look up atm you won't notice any benefits from CLA. A vegan that's into lifting would prob benefit a lot from CLA....
    I started focusing more on my abs workout now,slightly adjusting my diet and will see how it goes while reading more about peptides and other stuff,thanks guys

balance is offline Associate Member
    AM
    Like GH noted and you were saying, you have noticed improvements by training abs on consecutive days? How many days a week total for abs? Asking as from your avatar whatever you are doing is definitely working really good!
    fitguy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by balance View Post
    AM
    Like GH noted and you were saying, you have noticed improvements by training abs on consecutive days? How many days a week total for abs? Asking as from your avatar whatever you are doing is definitely working really good!
    Hey thanks bro that's much appreciated.

I usually hit abs at the end of every workout (unless I'm doing legs then they've been activated enough). I only do 2-3 sets but intense and full range of motion and pretty heavy as well. For me, I wanted to really stimulate growth so going fairly heavy with clean form gets the job done!

Hey thanks bro that's much appreciated.

I usually hit abs at the end of every workout (unless I'm doing legs then they've been activated enough). I only do 2-3 sets but intense and full range of motion and pretty heavy as well. For me, I wanted to really stimulate growth so going fairly heavy with clean form gets the job done!
    Do you run any fat loss supplements along with thay or not?and what is your bodyfat at the moment?

Do you run any fat loss supplements along with thay or not?and what is your bodyfat at the moment?
    No I stay away from stims these days as I'm conscious of my heart health.. When I compete I prob will use clen though but that doesn't affect the heart directly. As far as my bf goes.....ummm I'd say I'm prob around 12% right now give or take...I've put on some weight recently and bf def went up a bit but that's part of the game.

No I stay away from stims these days as I'm conscious of my heart health.. When I compete I prob will use clen though but that doesn't affect the heart directly. As far as my bf goes.....ummm I'd say I'm prob around 12% right now give or take...I've put on some weight recently and bf def went up a bit but that's part of the game.
    Bro at 12% its normal to see your abs,am more like 17% if not more

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Injections of lilodisolve.

Google it
    wellshii likes this.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Lipodissolve is an extremely effective procedure used to treat localised unwanted fat deposits without the use of toxic chemicals. The procedure works by injecting a solution, using micro fine needles, directly into unwanted fat deposits.
    During the lipodissolve procedure, your doctor injects the cocktail into the fat layers and connective tissue. The injection is relatively painless, with no need for anesthesia. The medication produces a chemical reaction to dissolve localized areas of fat. Typically, benefits are seen within three weeks of the treatment. Several treatments, four to six weeks apart, are often required to produce the maximum result. There is no downtime after lipodissolve.
    Several theories exist to explain where the fat goes. Some researchers suggest it migrates to other areas of the body with fat cells, including the arteries. The amount of fat is so minuscule, however, that it likely causes no problems. Others believe the melted fat is naturally excreted from the body.
    Lipodissolve: Current Status

Lipodissolve is currently considered an experimental treatment. It is not approved by the FDA. Clinical studies in the United States that look at the safety and efficacy of lipodissolve are under way. Some medical practices that offer lipodissolve are also working toward establishing the right protocols for the procedure.
    In addition, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery recently announced the preliminary results of its own small study of mesotherapy. Seven participants were injected with a standardized PC/DC cocktail in one half of their abdomen during up to four sessions that were spaced eight weeks apart. They were allowed to request treatment in the other side of their abdomen after the initial results were analyzed.
    Study investigators used magnetic resonance imaging to measure any changes in fat thickness. Lipodissolve treatments banished one centimeter of fat on the treated side. Six of seven study participants said they saw a visible difference and opted to treat the other side of their abdomen. Lipodissolve side effects included swelling, redness, bruising and some pain, but there were no serious side effects seen in this study. The next step is to follow participants for longer periods of time, and possibly study this treatment among larger groups of people.
    Not everyone is considered a candidate for Lipodissolve. Mesotherapy should not be used in pregnant women, nursing mothers, obese individuals or people with diabetes, autoimmune diseases, vascular (blood vessel) complications or infections of any kind.
    Obs and wellshii like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Lipodissolve is an extremely effective procedure used to treat localised unwanted fat deposits without the use of toxic chemicals. The procedure works by injecting a solution, using micro fine needles, directly into unwanted fat deposits.
    During the lipodissolve procedure, your doctor injects the cocktail into the fat layers and connective tissue. The injection is relatively painless, with no need for anesthesia. The medication produces a chemical reaction to dissolve localized areas of fat. Typically, benefits are seen within three weeks of the treatment. Several treatments, four to six weeks apart, are often required to produce the maximum result. There is no downtime after lipodissolve.
    Several theories exist to explain where the fat goes. Some researchers suggest it migrates to other areas of the body with fat cells, including the arteries. The amount of fat is so minuscule, however, that it likely causes no problems. Others believe the melted fat is naturally excreted from the body.
    Lipodissolve: Current Status

Lipodissolve is currently considered an experimental treatment. It is not approved by the FDA. Clinical studies in the United States that look at the safety and efficacy of lipodissolve are under way. Some medical practices that offer lipodissolve are also working toward establishing the right protocols for the procedure.
    In addition, the American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery recently announced the preliminary results of its own small study of mesotherapy. Seven participants were injected with a standardized PC/DC cocktail in one half of their abdomen during up to four sessions that were spaced eight weeks apart. They were allowed to request treatment in the other side of their abdomen after the initial results were analyzed.
    Study investigators used magnetic resonance imaging to measure any changes in fat thickness. Lipodissolve treatments banished one centimeter of fat on the treated side. Six of seven study participants said they saw a visible difference and opted to treat the other side of their abdomen. Lipodissolve side effects included swelling, redness, bruising and some pain, but there were no serious side effects seen in this study. The next step is to follow participants for longer periods of time, and possibly study this treatment among larger groups of people.
    Not everyone is considered a candidate for Lipodissolve. Mesotherapy should not be used in pregnant women, nursing mothers, obese individuals or people with diabetes, autoimmune diseases, vascular (blood vessel) complications or infections of any kind.
    Dont know i dont like trying anything new ,i would rather run gh or aas instead loool

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    HGH will work systematically so will lose BF overall, including your midsection.

wellshii is offline Member
    PSMF
    High Intensity
    cut volume by a third
    High proten intake
    If PSMF is too drastic,then just cut calories and keep protein intake on the high side.
    Cardio, if done,must be HIIT.On PSMF it isnt recommended.
    The body usually saves the mid-section for last.
    I notice my arms getting shredded and still soft in the middle.It sucks but it is what it is.
    HGH combined with that though you'll be shredded in no time.
    How much size are you losing exactly when you cut and whats your routine like?
    Does your strength drop as much as size too?
    Last edited by wellshii; 11-13-2018 at 08:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by wellshii View Post
    PSMF
    High Intensity
    cut volume by a third
    High proten intake
    If PSMF is too drastic,then just cut calories and keep protein intake on the high side.
    Cardio, if done,must be HIIT.On PSMF it isnt recommended.
    The body usually saves the mid-section for last.
    I notice my arms getting shredded and still soft in the middle.It sucks but it is what it is.
    HGH combined with that though you'll be shredded in no time.
    How much size are you losing exactly when you cut and whats your routine like?
    Does your strength drop as much as size too?
    Till now i didnt attempt to cut because am afraid but nowadays am starting slowly,when you say gh will shred me in to time,how long are we taking about on average?

Thread Information