Hiipower is offline New Member

Week 6 test e cycle - possible underdosed gear?

Hi guys currently half way through my 12 week test r cycle at the very start of week 6. Was just chatting with a friend from the gym and he was telling me I should have felt the full effects by now. I’ve gained about 4-5 lb in weight, (possible water weight) have not felt major strength gains gained extra 4 reps on all my lifts no high e2 signs yet, nipples feel fine. Am I expecting too much from a 12 week test e cycle? I was thinking my gear could be slightly underdosed will be getting bloods done in a week or two to confirm. Just wanted some insight from someone who has experience with a test cycle. Sorry for rambling on cheers!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    how many mg per week are you running

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    how many mg per week are you running

250mg e3.5d

you should be firing on all cylinders at this point. 6-8 weeks is the sweet spot with Test e at that dosage.
    are you running an AI or anything else with this cycle ?

Yes I have arimidex on hand but getting no signs of high e2 at all. Have not had been 1 pimple, also only thing I’ve noticed is a bit more energy and I sweat a lot more and heat up a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Hiipower View Post
    Yes I have arimidex on hand but getting no signs of high e2 at all. Have not had been 1 pimple, also only thing I’ve noticed is a bit more energy and I sweat a lot more and heat up a bit.
    ok yeah I was actually hoping you were just keeping your AI on hand and not running it yet (as that can hinder gains, ie, running an AI when not necessary). your blood work will tell you where your at in regards to estrogen and if it needs controlled or not. your supposed to have elevated estrogen when androgens are super elevated (but without blood work we don't know if anything is that elevated at all).
    your gear may be under dosed or your just not a hyper responder.

whats your training and carbohydrate intake like ?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Maybe you need to make your ARs more tuned in.
    I think underdosed gear is most likely the cause, but nomatter quality, if your ARs are lazy, nothing will happen.

Add Vit D supp. It boosts your ARs.
    Try intermediate fasting. In other words. Eat all your calories in 8 hours. It will refresh the ARs.
    Add lcarnitine. In addition to boost fatburning in the cells, it also boosts the ARs.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Hiipower View Post
    Hi guys currently half way through my 12 week test r cycle at the very start of week 6. Was just chatting with a friend from the gym and he was telling me I should have felt the full effects by now. I’ve gained about 4-5 lb in weight, (possible water weight) have not felt major strength gains gained extra 4 reps on all my lifts no high e2 signs yet, nipples feel fine. Am I expecting too much from a 12 week test e cycle? I was thinking my gear could be slightly underdosed will be getting bloods done in a week or two to confirm. Just wanted some insight from someone who has experience with a test cycle. Sorry for rambling on cheers!
    I didn’t feel anything on 4-500 mg/week. I added prop 100 mg EOD and still don’t really feel anything. I should be at like 1000mg/week and I haven’t gone up in weight in like 4 weeks. Still weigh 255 and I started at around 248. Mostly just look fatter and a little fuller. Steroids are not a miracle for everyone apparently.

Thread Information