Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Pining inter muscler or injecting in fat

z06vett is offline Associate Member

Pining inter muscler or injecting in fat

I’ve always had blood work done to answer this question I have. But its a concern.

Okay so my wife is the one who pin me while I lay face down after my morning shower. Is it best to insert standing up...I use a 23g 1in needle. For this cycle... And she will grab the glue and insert. Now she goes all the way in. How do I know if she is IM or if it’s being absorbed by the fat around the glute. Of course I see results and have BW, but I’ve always wonder if the full dose is absorbed IM because the insert is a slow process and not a hard pin. No major blood after she’s cleans up. In times past 21 gauge has cause more blood after the injection.

Any insight will help.

Third Tier is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by z06vett View Post
    I’ve always had blood work done to answer this question I have. But its a concern.

Okay so my wife is the one who pin me while I lay face down after my morning shower. Is it best to insert standing up...I use a 23g 1in needle. For this cycle... And she will grab the glue and insert. Now she goes all the way in. How do I know if she is IM or if it’s being absorbed by the fat around the glute. Of course I see results and have BW, but I’ve always wonder if the full dose is absorbed IM because the insert is a slow process and not a hard pin. No major blood after she’s cleans up. In times past 21 gauge has cause more blood after the injection.

Any insight will help.
    Well isnt 21 g a bit bigger... why can’t u pin yourself?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    When it gets in the fat in a decent size dose it usually turns hard at the site and is painful to poke in that area again.

jaredaero is offline New Member
    So I can say after funding out the hard way if you inject into the fat in your glute: A. It will get itchy and B. will form a lump. That was from using a needle that wasn't long enough. If you're pinning 1ml of Oil you will notice a large lump like a bug bite. It sounds like you're getting into the muscle. I've screwed that up twice.. It sucks and takes a long time to dissipate.

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    If your injecting oil into fat:
    1- us less or equal to .5mL
    2-around 26g and a 5/8" works well. Go in straight, not angled.
    3-push slowly, 1 minute.
    3-In school they say to pinch and hold the site before injecting but I don't.
    4-The idea is to let the solution spread through the fat and not concentrate.
    I wonder if using a heating pad on the area first would result in better absorbance or just be more likely to cause a reaction?

My question was till not answered, does the gear absorbe through the body both the same way im or in the fat?

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    My question was till not answered, does the gear absorbe through the body both the same way im or in the fat?
    Yes basically the same.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    If your injecting oil into fat:
    1- us less or equal to .5mL
    2-around 26g and a 5/8" works well. Go in straight, not angled.
    3-push slowly, 1 minute.
    3-In school they say to pinch and hold the site before injecting but I don't.
    4-The idea is to let the solution spread through the fat and not concentrate.
    I wonder if using a heating pad on the area first would result in better absorbance or just be more likely to cause a reaction?

I have had to do this before, worked for me

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, basically the same but im hurts more and there is some thought that it causes damage to the fibers.
    Just do multiple small sub-q injections

Quote Originally Posted by Quester View Post
    Yes, basically the same but im hurts more and there is some thought that it causes damage to the fibers.
    Just do multiple small sub-q injections
    the objective is to get IM. im sure she is...

Any insight will help.
    If you put gear anywhere in your body, your body will use it up. Some guys prefer to SubQ their Test. I prefer IM. It doesn't matter. Just get the oil in the body.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    If you put gear anywhere in your body, your body will use it up. Some guys prefer to SubQ their Test. I prefer IM. It doesn't matter. Just get the oil in the body.
    This ^

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member
    For some people SubQ provides a much lower T level, that was the case for me too. This is a good read:

https://forums.steroid.com/hormone-r...m-labwork.html

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    SUB Q left sore spots on me if the amount was more than a 1/2cc. I prefer IM myself.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Obs View Post
    Yes basically the same.
    Theoretically anyway. My bloods dropped from 850+ with IM, to 600 with subq. Same dose, same Watson TestE, same injection schedule. Went back to IM, bloods went back to what was expected.

I’m starting to think there’s a lot more individual variability to all of this than we’ve been sold.

Thread Information