Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself

Thread: Test flu??!!!

GTtheGUY is offline Junior Member

Test flu??!!!

So I'm about 6 weeks into a test cycle and it feels like I came down With the worst cold and flu combined. Dont have a fever but feels like the flu otherwise. Was reading online about testosterone flu. I'm starting to think this is what's going on with me because it doesn't feel like your average cold.or flu. Has anyone ever been thru this? Should I stop taking this test or will I pull thru this no prob. Thanks.
    Last edited by GTtheGUY; 11-18-2018 at 11:41 PM.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What ester are you using?
    I would expect something like test flu much earlier.
    Most likely you caught cold. If you won’t be able to train for a long time, stop test and PCT.
    Rest for 3-5 days and see what happens.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    I read that testosterone weakens your immune system, which is apparently one reason, if not the main reason, why men handle cold/flu so much worse than women in most cases. If that's true, you may have just caught a cold and, due to weakened immune system, it's just much much worse than it normally would be. But this is just pure speculation on my part. I could be extremely wrong.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Arcānn View Post
    I read that testosterone weakens your immune system, which is apparently one reason, if not the main reason, why men handle cold/flu so much worse than women in most cases. If that's true, you may have just caught a cold and, due to weakened immune system, it's just much much worse than it normally would be. But this is just pure speculation on my part. I could be extremely wrong.
    Testosterone downregulates the cytokines, yes. However testosterone is not immunosuppressive but immunomodulatory.
    High testosterone increases module 52 gene expression which is related to hindered immune response. But studies show that the effect is not that significant.
    So you are not wrong but the situation is not related to test flu.

Thread Information