Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Fake gear ?? Or non utilisation of Testosterone by the body .

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by jack7 View Post
    My coach asked me to consult endocrinoloogists as the hormone was not utilised by the body ..

Stating I might or I had a problem with in my body regarding the issue .

Which I didn't agreed with him and I had argument stating the gear was underdosed or faked..(for which he doesn't agree )

And the ENDOCRONOLIGIST says I don't no why it is not utilised or utilising the hormone inside the body.

And giving me free advice not to run gear it's dangerous .
    And still I DON'T NO WETHER I HAD ANY INTERNAL ISSUE AS MY BODY IS NOT ACCWPTING THE TEST .
    heres one very simple thought to consider .

ESTROGEN is what makes your androgen receptors sensitive to androgens/testosterone. it looks like you starting taking .5mg of an AI every single day since starting this cycle , plus other drugs that have anti estrogen like properties at high dosage (proviron ).

to put it in 'layman terms' , you never gave your body a chance to get sensitized. you shut off estrogen from the start of this cycle. again estrogen sensitizes your receptors to testosterone . thats one reason its ''not being utilized''.
    also estrogen increases IGF levels in the body to promote growth. again, your shutting this off from mega dosing your Anastrazole.
    between your diet, no salt, and blocking estrogen completely, you limiting Testosterones ability to do much of anything 'anabolic ' in the body.

this is why its not working per se.

I could say a lot more , but just wanted to make that main point in bold
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-19-2018 at 02:29 PM.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    heres one very simple thought to consider .

ESTROGEN is what makes your androgen receptors sensitive to androgens/testosterone.
    this is one reason why you'll notice when I talk about 'phase cycling' in other threads, or see some of my cycle protocols laid out, you'll see that most cycles start out with an 'estrogen phase'. this sets the cycle up to be growth orientated from the start.
    you'll be set up for more success when going into your Androgenic and Anabolic phases. Crushing estrogen from the very beginning of a cycle is going to be counter productive in most situations

jack7 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this is one reason why you'll notice when I talk about 'phase cycling' in other threads, or see some of my cycle protocols laid out, you'll see that most cycles start out with an 'estrogen phase'. this sets the cycle up to be growth orientated from the start.
    you'll be set up for more success when going into your Androgenic and Anabolic phases. Crushing estrogen from the very beginning of a cycle is going to be counter productive in most situations
    I'm completely unaware of it GH.
    Bt any ways I have finished the cycle and notin that I can do now apart from running a PCT .

Thanks to all for ur valuable time and patience that u gave for me .

Will keep posting questions .

Cause I love to learn and gain knowledge from u people out there . .

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Can some one tell me wether this was the right PCT .

Tamoxifen
    Week 1 40mg/ED
    Week 2 20mg/ED
    Week 3 20mg/ED
    Week 4 20mg/ED

Clomiphene
    Week 1 75mg/ED
    Week 2 50mg/ED
    Week 3 50mg/ED
    Week 4 50mg/ED

Any additions or should I completely change it .??

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Can some one tell me wether this was the right PCT .

Tamoxifen
    Week 1 40mg/ED
    Week 2 20mg/ED
    Week 3 20mg/ED
    Week 4 20mg/ED

Clomiphene
    Week 1 75mg/ED
    Week 2 50mg/ED
    Week 3 50mg/ED
    Week 4 50mg/ED

Any additions or should I completely change it .??

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?url...2&share_type=t

My First Cycle: Planning and Executing a Successful First Cycle

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Just speculation but you made good progress in your photo's and your gear was probably real - maybe under dosed but you did lean out and gain some muscle. Shoulders got more capped which happens with gear. That, along with the fact your diet was completely terrible as many have stated, makes me believe that the steroids were real but not the problem.

The idea that your body doesn't respond to the test somehow sounds completely crazy. Maybe your in some 0.0001% of people that have some weird genetic condition that causes this, but why would your body be completely normal with your natural testosterone then? Your body can't tell the difference between synthetic test and natural test. So I would rule this out.

More than likely your diet and training are the issue. You expected too much from steroids and thought they would completely change you and give you the physique you wanted. Hence the want to gain muscle and lean out at the same time.

There are stages and imho you tried to go from step 1 to step 10. Many people with solid training and diet grow like crazy off of 1/4 of what you were taking. 400mg of test took me up 20lbs and crazy results.

So overall I would say that you were relying too much on the drugs and they aren't magic but now you can learn from this and probably make better gains naturally eating and training properly.

That's my 2c
    jack7 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jackfrost88 View Post
    Just speculation but you made good progress in your photo's and your gear was probably real - maybe under dosed but you did lean out and gain some muscle. Shoulders got more capped which happens with gear. That, along with the fact your diet was completely terrible as many have stated, makes me believe that the steroids were real but not the problem.

The idea that your body doesn't respond to the test somehow sounds completely crazy. Maybe your in some 0.0001% of people that have some weird genetic condition that causes this, but why would your body be completely normal with your natural testosterone then? Your body can't tell the difference between synthetic test and natural test. So I would rule this out.

More than likely your diet and training are the issue. You expected too much from steroids and thought they would completely change you and give you the physique you wanted. Hence the want to gain muscle and lean out at the same time.

There are stages and imho you tried to go from step 1 to step 10. Many people with solid training and diet grow like crazy off of 1/4 of what you were taking. 400mg of test took me up 20lbs and crazy results.

So overall I would say that you were relying too much on the drugs and they aren't magic but now you can learn from this and probably make better gains naturally eating and training properly.

That's my 2c
    I do agree with you..
    And I haven't kept any unrealistic goals!.
    And more over its not me who took the high doses of gear. I'm adviced to be taken by the coach I just followed him.
    As I'm not completely aware of the cycle . As I mentioned earlier this was my first cycle ..
    And the diet too was given by him .

Any ways happend is happend and I'm looking forward for the next cycle .

Thanks for the advice and suggestions frost88;

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    I do agree with you..
    And I haven't kept any unrealistic goals!.
    And more over its not me who took the high doses of gear. I'm adviced to be taken by the coach I just followed him.
    As I'm not completely aware of the cycle . As I mentioned earlier this was my first cycle ..
    And the diet too was given by him .

Any ways happend is happend and I'm looking forward for the next cycle .

Thanks for the advice and suggestions frost88;

Chalk it up to experience. You did make excellent progress still even though you wanted more. Next time follow a diet with a proper amount of carbs and macronutrients and you will do much better

Bonaparte is offline AR-Hall of Famer
    You don't have some rare androgen insensitivity. You're just using shitty gear and your diet is useless. You can cut down on fat or carbs, but not both. Protein alone isn't very good fuel. And you did seem to achieve a decent recomp, as you're leaner and more muscular in the second photo.
    Last edited by Bonaparte; 11-22-2018 at 12:05 AM.
    jack7 likes this.

Blog Entries
    I agree you did have a good recomp imho I think you just where expecting too much from the cycle if you feel the gear didn’t work...

ChasinGains is offline Junior Member
    I'm no expert but it looks like you made some nice gains there

Quote Originally Posted by ChasinGains View Post
    I'm no expert but it looks like you made some nice gains there
    Thank u bro .

Test Monsterone is offline Anabolic Member
    yeah man you're results are pretty good. To be honest I am just ending my cycle and the whole time I was disappointed with my results. Well people tell me I'm looking good, jacked, etc. I don't even know, I think I look almost the same, but I'm with me 24/7. I'm looking in the mirror expecting to look contest ready. You lost a good amount of fat and basically look like a new man. Much better physique. Keep the diet going and you'll do even better on your next cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    yeah man you're results are pretty good. To be honest I am just ending my cycle and the whole time I was disappointed with my results. Well people tell me I'm looking good, jacked, etc. I don't even know, I think I look almost the same, but I'm with me 24/7. I'm looking in the mirror expecting to look contest ready. You lost a good amount of fat and basically look like a new man. Much better physique. Keep the diet going and you'll do even better on your next cycle.
    Yes bro .
    I do agree with you .I changed a lot than previous .
    And yes I'm looking forward for my next cycle and trying to keep the gains and not to get fat again..

A quick question .
    If I do have any doubts should I post them on this same thread or should I create new one ..??
    I have doubts regarding diet

Blog Entries
    A quick question .
    If I do have any doubts should I post them on this same thread or should I create new one ..??
    I have doubts regarding diet

this is your thread you can keep it going if you want or maybe the nutrition/diet forum since it is diet related...
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information