• 2 Post By Charlie67
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By Obs

Thread: Decided against orals

Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member

Decided against orals

I’ve thought about it, and I don’t see the benefits of doing orals. I’m not trying to win any shows, I’m trying to achieve an optimal body composition over time, and with a solid diet and the help of exogenous testosterone . I think orals are like putting a NOS system in your car’s engine. Might make it faster, but will degrade the engine faster also.

I’ll stick to pinning and save my liver.
    Obs likes this.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    There's a lot of folks out there who agree with you, its a good way to go. I've run very few orals.. but I gotta be honest, the rapid strength increase from an occasional run of Dbol is exhilarating

Best,
    C-
    Octaneforce and Obs like this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It’s my last day of Dbol today running 75mg ed this is day 33. I haven’t touched dbol in quite some time, I do lover orals but I try not to use them too often though I have tried many lol.....methyl tren and halo were both very interesting but highly toxic compounds.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    most peoples diets, lifestyle, prescription and over the counter drug use is far far more taxing on the liver then oral steroids are.
    most people sick in the hospital or with liver disease are people who have never even heard of a 17 alkalated anabolic steroid , let alone used them
    (except for girls who went and got birth control pills at 16, some of them have been on a liver toxic hormone, ie, birth control, for years).
    personally I don't think a little Var or Dbol run here and there is going to impact all that much in the grand scheme of things. especially when your limiting its use to only 6-8 weeks. some people are running liver toxic drugs daily for decades (I'm talking non steroid users)
    Obs likes this.

Test Monsterone is online now Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    most peoples diets, lifestyle, prescription and over the counter drug use is far far more taxing on the liver then oral steroids are.
    most people sick in the hospital or with liver disease are people who have never even heard of a 17 alkalated anabolic steroid , let alone used them
    (except for girls who went and got birth control pills at 16, some of them have been on a liver toxic hormone, ie, birth control, for years).
    personally I don't think a little Var or Dbol run here and there is going to impact all that much in the grand scheme of things. especially when your limiting its use to only 6-8 weeks. some people are running liver toxic drugs daily for decades (I'm talking non steroid users)
    Yeah I know what you mean. I already take blood pressure medicine (2 types) and various minerals/supplements. For all I know, these could also be damaging to the liver. On top of that I like drinking once in a blue moon. I tend to overdo it when I do drink, so I limit it to once a month or every few weeks.

So why add another liver stressor on top of that? Yeah maybe it’s fun to run orals and see quick results, but those results won’t last, but the liver damage sure will.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    Yeah I know what you mean. I already take blood pressure medicine (2 types) and various minerals/supplements. For all I know, these could also be damaging to the liver. On top of that I like drinking once in a blue moon. I tend to overdo it when I do drink, so I limit it to once a month or every few weeks.

So why add another liver stressor on top of that? Yeah maybe it’s fun to run orals and see quick results, but those results won’t last, but the liver damage sure will.
    yeah I hear ya. no point in adding more stress if you don't need to. also plenty of non liver toxic oils out there to use, so really no need to go to the orals if don't need to.

on a side note: context is important. not everything is necessarily liver 'toxic' even though it may have that designation. example, VAR has been prescribed to people with alcoholic liver disease to help heal their liver. thats because VAR, even though a c17 steriod designated as 'liver toxic' has far more regenerative qualities to help heal the liver then it actually does damage (if that makes sense).
    of course thats not at bodybuilding dosages.
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-19-2018 at 01:38 PM.
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    I just finished Dbol as a pre-workout for my cycle 3 days ago and I feel better. Probably won't run it again. I can get liquid anavar , don't think that's as hard on your liver.

Maybe someone else can chime in on this?

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Test Monsterone View Post
    I’ve thought about it, and I don’t see the benefits of doing orals. I’m not trying to win any shows, I’m trying to achieve an optimal body composition over time, and with a solid diet and the help of exogenous testosterone . I think orals are like putting a NOS system in your car’s engine. Might make it faster, but will degrade the engine faster also.

I’ll stick to pinning and save my liver.
    You took my advice without me giving it. LOL
    I wish more people would think like you.
    I do want to mention that your liver does recover, but why if you are not going to compete. There will be people against this though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Test Monsterone likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    I never gave to much care to the safety side but I don't really care for oral steroids much.

Anadrol
    Winny
    Dbol

I think of the three dbol was my favorite.
    Not really that necessary though.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

Thread Information