Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02

Thread: Test Enth injection frequency

CanadianJuice69 is offline New Member

Test Enth injection frequency

Since I’m bad with numbers and don’t trust myself I’m coming here haha.

With test enth you’d wanna inject every 3.5 days so if I pin Saturday evening (6pm) and Tuesday ... morning? (6am) that works out to 3.5 days or am i a complete idiot

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Yes that’s correct, the days can be whatever split you prefer as long as that is the gap. I don’t think it really matters (for the average guy) if you do it in the morning or afternoon. If one injection is 4 days and the other is 3 days it’s pretty much all the same.

Having said that a lot of people recommend even more frequent injections of enanthate to eliminate any drop in blood levels, I’m just doing every 3rd day in the afternoon on my current cycle. Some guys recommend eod but probably no benefit unless you are super serious

Edit: it would actually be Saturday AM Tuesday PM to get the 3.5 day split
    Last edited by Jerry2020; 11-19-2018 at 09:01 PM.

Charlie67 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by CanadianJuice69 View Post

With test enth you’d wanna inject every 3.5 days so if I pin Saturday evening (6pm) and Tuesday ... morning? (6am) that works out to 3.5 days or am i a complete idiot
    Yup, you got it... It doesn't have to be exact. I vary a bit, but usually Saturday morning and "sometime" on Tuesday night.

CanadianJuice69 is offline New Member
    So if I did Saturday night and Tuesday morning it would be the same thing or no? Not sure why shit like this confuses me

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    another way of doing it is simply 1 day on 2 days off, repeat. then your not worried about certain days of the week, you simply inject one day, wait two days and inject again

So if I did Saturday night and Tuesday morning it would be the same thing or no? Not sure why shit like this confuses me
    Yep!

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    another way of doing it is simply 1 day on 2 days off, repeat. then your not worried about certain days of the week, you simply inject one day, wait two days and inject again
    But then I'd have to keep counting days... That's WAY too much work, lol.

FWIW, I have a "Gear Calendar". When I plan out a cycle, I write it all out on a calendar with reminders. Then I never have to use my brain.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie67 View Post
    But then I'd have to keep counting days... That's WAY too much work, lol.

FWIW, I have a "Gear Calendar". When I plan out a cycle, I write it all out on a calendar with reminders. Then I never have to use my brain.
    I used to do the same thing. I've got a ton of gear schedule notes on my iPhone from past cycles. however I've found the easiest thing to do is just to inject every single day.
    example today
    1cc of Mast
    .75cc of NPP
    1cc of Winny
    .25cc of Tren

thats my current phase, I'll just do that every single day for the next several weeks. then I've got a bunch of 1cc slin pins pre loaded up with test and I'll just pin that on top of the above every couple days as well.

when I don't inject daily I have more chance of missing or forgetting about an injection for a few days or more. which isn't a big deal when your on a light cycle or just cruising. but when trying to be spot on with everything daily sure helps me stay on point

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member

I do mine every MON and THURS. Works perfectly.

PrimoCyp25 is offline New Member
    Isn't Enanthate esters supposed to release test over 10 day period? if that's the case and esters gradually release test over such a long period of time, I would see a pin every 5 days or even 7 days and that should be efficient enough, I'd completely would understand if it's a blend, and to keep the fast acting test level up, but not for the long Ester compounds.

Quote Originally Posted by PrimoCyp25 View Post
    Isn't Enanthate esters supposed to release test over 10 day period? if that's the case and esters gradually release test over such a long period of time, I would see a pin every 5 days or even 7 days and that should be efficient enough, I'd completely would understand if it's a blend, and to keep the fast acting test level up, but not for the long Ester compounds.
    of course you can get by injecting long esters just once per week. But think of it this way , lets say your running 2 grams of test and 1 gram of deca and 1 gram of eq. thats 16 ml of gear. do you really want to inject all 16ml in one day? or spread that over a weeks time and maybe inject a smaller amount every day or every other day?

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I do the same thing when I'm on long esters. The 3.5 days is too complex for my simple brain. I just mark the calendar so I'm pinning every 3rd day. Good enough for this old boy.
    Jerry2020 likes this.

Thread Information