Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: People who live overseas

ViaGPS is offline New Member

People who live overseas

Hey so I'm trying to get some test for my first cycle and I'm having trouble actually getting it, I live in the Dominican republic and here the people at my gym who obviously take test deny it, and the only store I found that sells it sell it for almost 100 dollars for one vial of test. Anyone know where I can get some here or the other option would be using a courier so that I can send it to a pobox in Florida so that I can then get it shipped to me, t problem there is that unless it's in like a different box or some kind of sealed pouch or something like that. If anyone knows where I can get some test in incognito mode let me know. I've read the warnings any recommendations I'll be sure to check the sources I get sent. Sorry for the long ass post.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Ok, so you promise that if I send you the money to the bank account in Nigeria you will send me the money back after you get the stuff?

ViaGPS is offline New Member
    Ehhh I was more asking for someone else's insight on the matter, or a source someone may use that's discreet but judging by the response I'm shit out of luck

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    BAD idea open posting like this. It could bring along trouble including someone trying to rip u off. Also, a direct board rule violation.
    Stick around for awhile and just be patient. You will learn all your need to know.
    almostgone likes this.

Thread Information