Hi everyone this year i decided to sort my body out i let my self go so i went on a low carb diet and with in 4 months i lost 40lbs at the end of my diet i decided to get my trt levels checked as i was very lethargic and had zero libedo for years my testostrone level came back as 4.1 witch i was told was very low so i am now on 200mg of testosterone a week when i started the trt i thought why not try build some muscle so i started lifting after reading up about sarms i started taking 10mg lgd 30mg rad140 and 40mg s4 daily with the trt i am a few weeks off from finishing the sarm cycle and i took a picture to compare beside one i took at end of the diet and i dont know if i just dont have the eye for these things but i just look fatter but the thing is i have been eating at 2000cals a day with 180g of protien im 30 yrs old and 5ft 8in and i now weight 180lbs but i started lifting at 160 so how have i put on 20lbs eating at maintenance my workout routine is basically train heavy with all muscles untill failure as many sets i can do untill i cant even do one rep with two rest days im panicing now because i dont want to get fatter if that is what is happening

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	986 
Size:	806.8 KB 
ID:	174991