• 1 Post By EDCG19
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By ScotchGuard02
  • 3 Post By Capebuffalo

Thread: What was your best cycle

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries

What was your best cycle

So of course every cycle may have different goals, but do you guys have a specific cycle that you remember being really significant? I know the first cycle is usually mind blowing for everyone but when i think back on my first cycle, i realize i didnt know enough about training and nutrition yet.

My 3rd cycle was test/npp/dbol . It was a very very wet combination but i put on so much mass. That was the cycle that made people suspicious, which is what we want right? I think the mass i gained from that cycle stayed with me the most. But im also learning how to eat more which alone makes a huge difference.

So what was your most mind blowing cycle?
    Obs likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    similar to you .. test, deca , dbol
    and also , Ment, Tren , Mast, Npp (yep that was three 19 nors ran together)

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    That was my best run as well.
    It was a long one though

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    similar to you .. test, deca , dbol
    and also , Ment, Tren, Mast, Npp (yep that was three 19 nors ran together)
    What is ment? Ive heard of it but assumed it was an ester of tren

Blog Entries
    Double post

i_SLAM_cougars is offline Banned- for my own actions
    Test, Anadrol , Deca , DHB
    Octaneforce likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    What is ment? Ive heard of it but assumed it was an ester of tren
    Trestolone
    It's oral Nandrolone

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Sust, Mast Prop & Tren Ace - each at about a gram per week. . . . Def felt that one

Quote Originally Posted by i_SLAM_cougars View Post
    Trestolone
    It's oral Nandrolone
    Ment= trestalone
    they've made it in oral form , but the good stuff is not oral its injectable (I've only seen the injectable versions available for the last several years)

its just another 19nor. was originally developed as a form of male birth control. but was discontinued cause of the negative side effects of gaining too much mass (guys in the study were putting on 10-15 pounds of LBM).

basically I've used it as a super estrogenic 19nor. its the estrogenic version of tren , so your going to get more size out of it
    Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Blog Entries
    Ment= trestalone
    they've made it in oral form , but the good stuff is not oral its injectable (I've only seen the injectable versions available for the last several years)

its just another 19nor. was originally developed as a form of male birth control. but was discontinued cause of the negative side effects of gaining too much mass (guys in the study were putting on 10-15 pounds of LBM).

basically I've used it as a super estrogenic 19nor. its the estrogenic version of tren, so your going to get more size out of it
    I like the sound of that

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    Sust, Mast Prop & Tren Ace - each at about a gram per week. . . . Def felt that one
    So almost 3 grams of shit per week? Zayum

< <Samson> > is offline Neurologically Intact
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    So almost 3 grams of shit per week? Zayum
    Yes

No shit

That shit felt intense
    Octaneforce likes this.

Ment= trestalone
    but was discontinued cause of the negative side effects of gaining too much mass (guys in the study were putting on 10-15 pounds of LBM).
    Oh the horror...

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Ment= trestalone

basically I've used it as a super estrogenic 19nor. its the estrogenic version of tren, so your going to get more size out of it
    Would you say those are permanent gains?

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Would you say those are permanent gains?
    no not for the guys that took part in that study. the drug was likely pulled, then were given no PCT and no TRT, and they likely crashed and lost weight. in order for those gains to be more permanent they would of needed to be 'actualized' over a period of time.

people often forget that LBM , lean body mass, gains account for both an increase in muscle tissue itself plus and increase in inter cellular water retention. . the inter cellular water retention that came from taking the Ment would have been 'actualized' into permanent gains had they stayed on the MENT or some other AAS over longer periods of time so that the 'infrastructure' could have been established to keep those gains.
    see this for more details on what that means
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...pensation.html
    EDCG19 and Obs like this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    no not for the guys that took part in that study. the drug was likely pulled, then were given no PCT and no TRT, and they likely crashed and lost weight. in order for those gains to be more permanent they would of needed to be 'actualized' over a period of time.

people often forget that LBM , lean body mass, gains account for both an increase in muscle tissue itself plus and increase in inter cellular water retention. . the inter cellular water retention that came from taking the Ment would have been 'actualized' into permanent gains had they stayed on the MENT or some other AAS over longer periods of time so that the 'infrastructure' could have been established to keep those gains.
    see this for more details on what that means
    https://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-...pensation.html
    Thanks
    Quick question why wouldn't they run TRT ? No shit their gains will wither away otherwise

So I have a question and dont want to make another topic about this
    I'm wondering how much of your gains you can keep after cycle if you drop down to TRT doses and continue training the same way even if your PRs change
    I dont run heavy cycles either and just TRT at various ranges so I can see how I react to higher test

How much of your gains do you think you can keep with proper training, nutrition

GearHeaded likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by EDCG19 View Post
    Thanks
    Quick question why wouldn't they run TRT ? No shit their gains will wither away otherwise

So I have a question and dont want to make another topic about this
    I'm wondering how much of your gains you can keep after cycle if you drop down to TRT doses and continue training the same way even if your PRs change
    I dont run heavy cycles either and just TRT at various ranges so I can see how I react to higher test

How much of your gains do you think you can keep with proper training, nutrition

pretty sure this original study was done in the late 60s. TRT wasn't really a thing back then. in fact most guys using AAS wouldn't TRT or PCT , they would just recover naturally over time.

as for how much of your gains you can keep and maintain after a cycle--

Keep in mind that most AAS, and supraphysiological levels of test, up regulate the bodies ability to store glycogen in the muscle cells, as well as upregulate CP production and Creatine storage and thus you can store much more water inter cellularly (inside the muscle). and muscle is mainly made up of water, so to a degree its 'real' muscle.

when coming off of gear and down to normal non supra-physiological levels, this enhanced ability to retain intercellular stores is diminished. so no matter what, you are going to lose something because of this. mainly your muscular fullness and hardness.
    TRT will not maintain this super compensation effect.

but TRT will help maintain tissue. as it will act as an anti-catabolic . this is all person dependent.
    for me personally , if I came off of all steroids for say a year, and just took a TRT dose of test at 200mg, but still trained then I believe I could maintain some but would drop down to about 190 pounds and 9% body fat (at best). thats at 5'9". even if I trained hard and ate like a beast I couldn't put on a whole lot more muscle then this. the TRT dose will just help me maintain this, and thats all, nothing more. imo.
    On gear year round though , 215 pounds lean and still growing and getting leaner is possible for me.

someone else that has a lot bigger structure then me and who utilizes test a bit better then me , might be 250 pounds and lean on gear, then maintain 220 pounds off gear for a year and only on TRT.
    again totally person dependent
    Last edited by GearHeaded; 11-26-2018 at 12:41 PM.
    Octaneforce and EDCG19 like this.

My best cycle was about my 4th with Test Prop/Tren A/Mast P for8 weeks. With a strict diet and hard training, I was able to get to 7% body fat and benched 225# 38 reps and 1RM at 425. That Tren stuff was amazing. I hated the sweats, insomnia, and general irritability. I'm glad it's over but it sure was fun to watch people's reaction when I go to the pool with the kids.
    Octaneforce likes this.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    My best cycle was about my 4th with Test Prop/Tren A/Mast P for8 weeks. With a strict diet and hard training, I was able to get to 7% body fat and benched 225# 38 reps and 1RM at 425. That Tren stuff was amazing. I hated the sweats, insomnia, and general irritability. I'm glad it's over but it sure was fun to watch people's reaction when I go to the pool with the kids.
    Time to compete in 2019 Scotch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Capebuffalo is offline - MONITOR -
    My best cycle is always the one I just finished.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ScotchGuard02 View Post
    Holy fuck how old were you? I pressed 335x2 followed by 225x20 today and thought i was a tough guy. FUCK i wanna be in the 400 club. Give me some tren

mrthai is offline Junior Member
    10week cycle of: Tren A 500mg/w Test P 400mg/w

Thread Information