MJD1 is offline New Member

Question during cycle

Hi guys,
    I've been on my cycle for 3 weeks and 4 days now, my cycle consists of;

100mg tren ace every day
    50mg winstrol every day
    600mg deca (300mg 2x/week)
    800mg test400 (400mg 2x/week)

I feel frankly amazing, my gains so far are fantastic even though they have slowed down in the past week or so (in my view) strength is through the roof.

No real side effects really, the PIP is the worst due to jabbing every day but apart from that I've only flipped my lid twice so far and get the sweats occasionally. Nothing much more to report than that.

I know this cycle might seem mental and a bit OTT but with having little side effects is there room to pump it up a bit more with more tren or test for example?

I intend to run this on a 12 week cycle.

Also does anyone have any suggestions for PCT?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Thats a crazy cycle dude lol. What more could you possibly want? I dont know if you should run winny 12 weeks non stop.
    This cycle looks more like something a pro would use while blasting/cruising, not someone who does pct.
    for the best chance of recovery run hcg during the entire cycle and pct 5 weeks with clomid and nolva
    Clomid 100/50/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20

Quote Originally Posted by Octaneforce View Post
    Thats a crazy cycle dude lol. What more could you possibly want? I dont know if you should run winny 12 weeks non stop.
    This cycle looks more like something a pro would use while blasting/cruising, not someone who does pct.
    for the best chance of recovery run hcg during the entire cycle and pct 5 weeks with clomid and nolva
    Clomid 100/50/50/50/50
    Nolva 40/20/20/20/20
    Thanks for the detailed response bro, appreciate it.

How come you wouldn't run winny for the full cycle? When would you stop & why?

I'll look into the Clomid and Nolva when I'm home tonight.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    I'll admit I like your cycle. the only thing I don't like is running the Winstrol for 12 weeks straight. thats way way too long of a time to go with Cortisol completely suppressed. your body is going to be inflamed as fuk and feel like total shit and joints etc. are going to hurt (let alone the liver toxicity on top of it).
    Run the Winny until the 6 week mark. then switch over to Mast P at 100mg a day for the last 6 weeks
    Obs likes this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    I'll admit I like your cycle. the only thing I don't like is running the Winstrol for 12 weeks straight. thats way way too long of a time to go with Cortisol completely suppressed. your body is going to be inflamed as fuk and feel like total shit and joints etc. are going to hurt (let alone the liver toxicity on top of it).
    Run the Winny until the 6 week mark. then switch over to Mast P at 100mg a day for the last 6 weeks
    You need to teach me more about cortisol. I always thought if it was too high it basically ate you alive

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    Was hoping you'd reply to this mate.

I'll 100% do that, hopefully I can get hold of it. Oral or jab?

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MJD1 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I've been on my cycle for 3 weeks and 4 days now, my cycle consists of;

100mg tren ace every day
    50mg winstrol every day
    600mg deca (300mg 2x/week)
    800mg test400 (400mg 2x/week)

I feel frankly amazing, my gains so far are fantastic even though they have slowed down in the past week or so (in my view) strength is through the roof.

No real side effects really, the PIP is the worst due to jabbing every day but apart from that I've only flipped my lid twice so far and get the sweats occasionally. Nothing much more to report than that.

I know this cycle might seem mental and a bit OTT but with having little side effects is there room to pump it up a bit more with more tren or test for example?

I intend to run this on a 12 week cycle.

Also does anyone have any suggestions for PCT?
    If you’re getting good results why fix what isn’t broken? Pump it up, sides hit and now your cycle is sh*t. I would run as low as possible for best effects and not increase until necessary. Also agree with the winny duration being shortened up. Huge fan of mast.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MJD1 View Post
    Thanks for the detailed response bro, appreciate it.

How come you wouldn't run winny for the full cycle? When would you stop & why?

I'll look into the Clomid and Nolva when I'm home tonight.
    If you are using compounds like tren and deca ,
    I hope you know what nolva and clomid are!
    Just breakin ur balls, thats why we are all here to ask questions

Thread Information