Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Quester

Thread: Strength Stall, Tiredness and DOMS. The Culprit

wizzy is offline Junior Member

Strength Stall, Tiredness and DOMS. The Culprit

Currently running Var 50mg ED, Test P 130mg EOD. Finishing my Third week on prop. Been on Var 3 days. Today the insane sex drive, superman attitude in the gym and strength progression kinda all just halted. Also I was recovering extremely fast, a nap after a workout and then I was fine but now I'm getting DOMS (probably increased intensity). I'm using pharamcom var, CRS Research Test prop (ik the owner of the UGL) (I'm somewhat doubting the authenticity as it was cheaper than other UGL).

Strength stall is mainly on the bench press it's only went up 5kg since my cycle and the 5kg increase within first two weeks. -- This could be caused by only a 5lbs increase in bodyweight due to me sort of recomping (3,000 calories 6-8 meals 300-320g protein).

My thoughts on whats caused this sudden stall.
    1. A bad day. It is very possible, didn't have pre-workout and used 350mg caffeine instead. However I'm just feeling weaker like low test weak?
    2. Lack of proper sleep (I'm free asf so I sleep all day but it is disturbed sleep).
    3. Not eating enough I may be 190lbs now but I'm leaner estimate myself to be 13-16% bf.
    4. Anavar causes lethargy? Been reading esp on other forums that some users have have had these symptoms only three days as well
    5. Since I'm on the second vial of test prop now could be that is underdosed or even fake? I'm still watery and full asf unsure about this option

Any opinions, advice and your thoughts would be greatly appreciated.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    It sounds like your concern is the bench press? The cycle has is three weeks in length, something was added two days ago. Today feelings are different and the bench press is down. Perhaps it may take a few minutes before any conclusions can be made or the sensations can be properly processed into perceptions and much longer before a worry develop?
    wizzy likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Just give it some time brother, it is likely that you'll experience more ups and downs. If your concerned, note your beginning date, what things you are taking, when things are added. I.e., keep a journal for yourself and provide objective data. Your probably fine but it doesn't hurt to have quantitative information available for yourself and to be able to share for evaluation from others.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Probably lack of sleep and your food intake
    If you get a few days of bad sleep it will fuck you up for a week

I would also say you dont really need the caffeine/preworkout

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Thread Information