Results 1 to 15 of 15
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ashop

Thread: Anadrol causing stomach cramps?

  1. #1
    yeahbuddy289's Avatar
    yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,696

    Anadrol causing stomach cramps?

    First time using anadrol . Iím running 50mg a day along with tren ace and test. I have been getting some pretty bad stomach cramps... very sharp pain... coupled with just an overall unsettled feeling in my stomach. I know anadrol and tren can suppress your appetite but can it cause these issues as well? And is there anything I can do to combat these issues? Very hard to bulk if you canít eat lol Iím drinking well over a gallon of water a day and taking 1200mg of NAC per day.

  2. #2
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,094
    are you taking the Anadrol with food ?

    to ease stomach burden you can split your dosage up where you take half with a meal early in the day and the other half with a meal later in the day.

    just an fyi - Tren itself , even though an injectible, seems to cause me more stomach gastritis and heartburn then any of the orals I take.
    the reason being is some people respond to 'toxicity' in their body by their body producing more and more stomach acid.

    taking Prevacid daily may help as well

  3. #3
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,303
    I took,2 tabs of adrol once.

    It messed my tummy up as yiu described

  4. #4
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,094
    you can always get injectable anadrol in a bottle
    Anadrol causing stomach cramps?-fullsizeoutput_3a0.jpeg

    its got some bite to it though

  5. #5
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,303
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you can always get injectable anadrol in a bottle
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	fullsizeoutput_3a0.jpeg 
Views:	14 
Size:	734.9 KB 
ID:	175076

    its got some bite to it though
    Adrol isnt cut out for me.

    Im,a estrogen bomb. I cant deal with sonething that has unfixable estro issues along side test.

    I may toss a negligible dose of 10mg a day into a cycle soon but i doubt it.

    Id spend more on tudca to stop toxicity than its worth to run

  6. #6
    GearHeaded's Avatar
    GearHeaded is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    6,094
    Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Adrol isnt cut out for me.

    Im,a estrogen bomb. I cant deal with sonething that has unfixable estro issues along side test.

    I may toss a negligible dose of 10mg a day into a cycle soon but i doubt it.

    Id spend more on tudca to stop toxicity than its worth to run
    ever ran Superdrol?

  7. #7
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,303
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    ever ran Superdrol?
    No i havent. Isn't that DHB?

    Was superdrol once a "pro hormone"?

  8. #8
    yeahbuddy289's Avatar
    yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,696
    Yeah I am taking it in the morning with food. Maybe I will try splitting it. On a side note... how do you manage the lower back pumps?? I was training legs today and my lower back got so bad I thought I was going to have to stop.

  9. #9
    Ashop's Avatar
    Ashop is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Posts
    9,611
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    First time using anadrol. I’m running 50mg a day along with tren ace and test. I have been getting some pretty bad stomach cramps... very sharp pain... coupled with just an overall unsettled feeling in my stomach. I know anadrol and tren can suppress your appetite but can it cause these issues as well? And is there anything I can do to combat these issues? Very hard to bulk if you can’t eat lol I’m drinking well over a gallon of water a day and taking 1200mg of NAC per day.
    I've used ANADROL a lot and never had this issue, however we all differ.
    Maybe split your dose up 8 hours apart 25mg/25mg with food.
    yeahbuddy289 likes this.

  10. #10
    yeahbuddy289's Avatar
    yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,696
    Any advise on the lower back pumps? I’ve heard taurine helps but I drink engery drinks that contain it (not sure how much) and it doesn’t seem to make a difference.

  11. #11
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,303
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    Any advise on the lower back pumps? I’ve heard taurine helps but I drink engery drinks that contain it (not sure how much) and it doesn’t seem to make a difference.
    No youd need like 15 monsters to get a good supplement amount of taurine.

    Same dose as if on clen .

    I take 2.5g morninh and 2.5g mid day

    5 grams is good

  12. #12
    yeahbuddy289's Avatar
    yeahbuddy289 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    1,696
    That’s kinda what I was thinking couch lol I’ll try to find it in powder or pill form... thanks man.

  13. #13
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,303
    Quote Originally Posted by yeahbuddy289 View Post
    That’s kinda what I was thinking couch lol I’ll try to find it in powder or pill form... thanks man.
    Attachment 175083

  14. #14
    < <Samson> >'s Avatar
    < <Samson> > is online now Swollen
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    AZ Side
    Posts
    10,334
    Blog Entries
    1
    dRol is some nasty shit

    I have ran both, Abombs & sDrol - both so nasty, but they work


    Anadrol spikes my estro & I get lethargic, heartburn gets so bad that I have to damn near constantly use glutamine, even with glutamine I would wake up about 3 hours into sleep with horrid heartburn, I am pretty sure I also got kidney pain close to the end. . . . Longest I have ran it was 3 weeks at 75mg+ per day


    sDrol is a damn near no go for me, my digestion just got so bad I started to lose my appetite - then came the horrid heartburn. . . This was close to the end of week two. I can't recall the dose I was on - But, it was GP sDrol



    Both work very well though, I think that a solid portion of my lbm was grown from Anadrol. . . . . I'd run it for 2 weeks then stop for one or one or so, then jump back on. The sDrol was the last of my Drol career, so I didn't see much aside from a solid strength increase.



    No way I can take this stuff now, my digestive system is fvcked - I am pretty sure, my anadrol use has at least a part to do with it

  15. #15
    Couchlockd's Avatar
    Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    aka m.hornbuckle
    Posts
    4,303
    Quote Originally Posted by < <Samson> > View Post
    dRol is some nasty shit

    I have ran both, Abombs & sDrol - both so nasty, but they work


    Anadrol spikes my estro & I get lethargic, heartburn gets so bad that I have to damn near constantly use glutamine, even with glutamine I would wake up about 3 hours into sleep with horrid heartburn, I am pretty sure I also got kidney pain close to the end. . . . Longest I have ran it was 3 weeks at 75mg+ per day


    sDrol is a damn near no go for me, my digestion just got so bad I started to lose my appetite - then came the horrid heartburn. . . This was close to the end of week two. I can't recall the dose I was on - But, it was GP sDrol



    Both work very well though, I think that a solid portion of my lbm was grown from Anadrol. . . . . I'd run it for 2 weeks then stop for one or one or so, then jump back on. The sDrol was the last of my Drol career, so I didn't see much aside from a solid strength increase.



    No way I can take this stuff now, my digestive system is fvcked - I am pretty sure, my anadrol use has at least a part to do with it
    Still having stomach issues? That sucks

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •