• 3 Post By charger69
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By Bobik

Thread: Advanced AAS protocol

Bobik is offline New Member

Advanced AAS protocol

Age 40
    Weight 264

Hello, I am on cruise and blast last five years. My next cycle for blast is:

1-6
    1000 mg test e
    750 mg boldenone
    400 mg Tren ace
    500 mg Masteron
    10mg tamox

7-12
    300 mg test e
    900 mg deca /npp mix
    500 mg Masteron

Any comments or ideas from experienced users AAS practicing rotation of compounds? Thanks a lot

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobik View Post
    Age 40
    Weight 264

Hello, I am on cruise and blast last five years. My next cycle for blast is:

1-6
    1000 mg test e
    750 mg boldenone
    400 mg Tren ace
    500 mg Masteron
    10mg tamox

7-12
    300 mg test e
    900 mg deca /npp mix
    500 mg Masteron

Any comments or ideas from experienced users AAS practicing rotation of compounds? Thanks a lot
    I'm definitely not experienced so get other opinions but I thought deca needed to be run for more than 6 weeks.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    I'm definitely not experienced so get other opinions but I thought deca needed to be run for more than 6 weeks.
    the drug works wither you run it for 6 weeks, or 60 weeks. the reason you hear the time frame of 12 or so weeks for a deca cycle is because thats usually in the context of a solo cycle of deca, and it being a long ester 12 weeks makes sense. but for phase cycling or compound rotation, blasting it for 4-8 weeks is completely acceptable and works just fine. (again , your not running it as your stand alone cycle, its part of a much bigger picture so you don't need that 12+ weeks). same with EQ or other long esters. works just fine for short blasts for phase cycling or compound rotation, but not quite so well as a stand alone.

example - running EQ at say 400mg for 6 weeks and thats your entire cycle (with some test in there) is not going to yield a ton of gains, your much better running it for like 16 weeks at 400. BUT , if your phase cycling. you can take that EQ that you would have ran for 16 weeks (which is a total of 6,400 mgs) and run that total amount, 6,400 mg, and just run it all during a 6 week burst. so like 1100mg per week for 6 weeks as part of a compound rotation stacked with other compounds during a certain 'phase' of your cycle..
    now that will yield some pretty good gains (depending on how your stack and rotate your compounds).
    make sense ?

so
    scenario 1 - EQ at 400mg a week for 6 weeks -- thats not really ideal
    scenario 2 - EQ at 400mg a week for 16 weeks (3 bottles of EQ) -- much more ideal
    scenario 3 - EQ at 1100mg a week in just 6 weeks (3 bottles of EQ) -- advanced and very ideal especially when stacked properly during the right phase of a phase cycle.

in scenario 2 and 3 your using the exact same amount of EQ .. your body is going to utilize it all. but in scenario 3 you use it all and you still have more compounds to run and a lot more time left in your cycle.
    same thing can be done with deca

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    the drug works wither you run it for 6 weeks, or 60 weeks. the reason you hear the time frame of 12 or so weeks for a deca cycle is because thats usually in the context of a solo cycle of deca, and it being a long ester 12 weeks makes sense. but for phase cycling or compound rotation, blasting it for 4-8 weeks is completely acceptable and works just fine. (again , your not running it as your stand alone cycle, its part of a much bigger picture so you don't need that 12+ weeks). same with EQ or other long esters. works just fine for short blasts for phase cycling or compound rotation, but not quite so well as a stand alone.

example - running EQ at say 400mg for 6 weeks and thats your entire cycle (with some test in there) is not going to yield a ton of gains, your much better running it for like 16 weeks at 400. BUT , if your phase cycling. you can take that EQ that you would have ran for 16 weeks (which is a total of 6,400 mgs) and run that total amount, 6,400 mg, and just run it all during a 6 week burst. so like 1100mg per week for 6 weeks as part of a compound rotation stacked with other compounds during a certain 'phase' of your cycle..
    now that will yield some pretty good gains (depending on how your stack and rotate your compounds).
    make sense ?

so
    scenario 2 - EQ at 400mg a week for 16 weeks (3 bottles of EQ) -- much more ideal
    scenario 3 - EQ at 1100mg a week in just 6 weeks (3 bottles of EQ) -- advanced and very ideal especially when stacked properly during the right phase of a phase cycle.

in scenario 2 and 3 your using the exact same amount of EQ .. your body is going to utilize it all. but in scenario 3 you use it all and you still have more compounds to run and a lot more time left in your cycle.
    Thanks, I probably should have just kept quiet lol. So if I'm running Test for 12 weeks I could run deca for the last 6 weeks?

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Thanks, I probably should have just kept quiet lol.
    absolutely not. we all can learn something from one another.. so might as well bring up whats on your mind anytime.

So if I'm running Test for 12 weeks I could run deca for the last 6 weeks?
    yes you could. especially if you blasted and cruised (not ideal for guys that PCT). but its still not as optimal as doing 12 weeks test with 12 weeks deca .
    But Adding deca in for a 6 week burst, at say 1000-2000mg per week, is best suited in a phase cycling situation . which is way different then a 12 week standard cycle
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    absolutely not. we all can learn something from one another.. so might as well bring up whats on your mind anytime.

You should have your wife lay with only her ass and legs on the bed and have her in a headstand/handstand position. You lay sttomach down and eat her puss while holding her legs.

I dont know why but its more fun.

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member

yes you could. especially if you blasted and cruised (not ideal for guys that PCT). but its still not as optimal as doing 12 weeks test with 12 weeks deca .
    But Adding deca in for a 6 week burst, at say 1000-2000mg per week, is best suited in a phase cycling situation . which is way different then a 12 week standard cycle
    I was going to chime in about the deca 6 weeks, but you took care of my concerns with the dosage. Actually front loading will get you at cycle levels within a week instead of the 4-5 weeks by running the cycle protocol the whole time.
    You took the wind out of my sail. I had a GH anaology with an Obs twist (sex was involved). LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    KennyJ, GearHeaded and Obs like this.

make sense ?

so

Okay, so the cycle is okay? Or some smaller changes? Thnx

KennyJ is offline Member
    Okay, so the cycle is okay? Or some smaller changes? Thnx
    I'm sorry man I didn't mean to hijack your thread. I'm sure someone will answer soon. I honestly don't have the knowledge to help you.

I'm sorry man I didn't mean to hijack your thread. I'm sure someone will answer soon. I honestly don't have the knowledge to help you.
    Nothing happens Kenny. You started my thread 😊

KennyJ is offline Member
    Nothing happens Kenny. You started my thread ��
    Just a reply here to see if any advanced users could answer Bobik?

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Why do u tapper down your test so much for chapter two.
    I would do the opposit.
    Makes no sense to me.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Why do u tapper down your test so much for chapter two.
    I would do the opposit.
    Makes no sense to me.

I would move 1g test and nolva to chapter two and move 300 mg test to chapter one too.
    Phase 1 is androgenic phase and second one is estrogenic.
    Actually it would make much more sense to swap the chapters since estrogenic phase should be done prior to androgenic one for getting most of the benefits.
    Highly androgenic compounds will be much more anabolic in highly estrogenic environment.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    I would move 1g test and nolva to chapter two and move 300 mg test to chapter one too.
    Phase 1 is androgenic phase and second one is estrogenic.
    Actually it would make much more sense to swap the chapters since estrogenic phase should be done prior to androgenic one for getting most of the benefits.
    Highly androgenic compounds will be much more anabolic in highly estrogenic environment.
    Thank you very much for the reactions.
    my thinking, the first phase is androgenic and the second is anabolic before cruise, maybe I add winny to second phase... I skipped the estrogen phase, but I'm aware that the 1g test will be estrogenic... difficult to decide

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    my thinking, the first phase is androgenic and the second is anabolic before cruise, maybe I add winny to second phase... I skipped the estrogen phase, but I'm aware that the 1g test will be estrogenic... difficult to decide
    Studied cycle theories alot. Indepth with Piana specially. Never heard anyone talk about estrogenic, androgenic and anabolic cycle phasis. Just anabolic and androgenic drugs.
    Some guys like to pimp e2 levels for power and jointsupport, but u should controll your 1 gs of test with AIs. Especially when mixed with 19nors.
    High e2 and elevated prolactin is real bad.
    Your main defense should be figthing elevated BP (a dangerous killer) for a cycle like this. Letting go of e2 would really make that job much more difficult.

Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    Studied cycle theories alot. Indepth with Piana specially. Never heard anyone talk about estrogenic, androgenic and anabolic cycle phasis. Just anabolic and androgenic drugs.
    Some guys like to pimp e2 levels for power and jointsupport, but u should controll your 1 gs of test with AIs. Especially when mixed with 19nors.
    High e2 and elevated prolactin is real bad.
    Your main defense should be figthing elevated BP (a dangerous killer) for a cycle like this. Letting go of e2 would really make that job much more difficult.

yes I know what you want to say about estrogen ... I have letrozole on my hands and I watch blood ... I'm not estrogen sensitive and I need some estrogen because I had triceps rupture ... thank you for your answer. I'll think about it

Adding winstrol to the end phase will be a good measure against catabolic effect of coming off of anabolic steroids , since winny will decrease cortisol production. Deca will keep your joints happy so you won’t be nervous about joint issues.
    Only two things to keep an eye on are lipids and bp as Silabolin stated. Your estrogenic phase comes in handy at that moment as you might have heard that E2 helps with the blood lipids. But don’t let your E2 go sky high, otherwise the water retention will increase your blood pressure and that is the most damaging aspect of using anabolic steroids if not handled properly.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Adding winstrol to the end phase will be a good measure against catabolic effect of coming off of anabolic steroids , since winny will decrease cortisol production. Deca will keep your joints happy so you won’t be nervous about joint issues.
    Only two things to keep an eye on are lipids and bp as Silabolin stated. Your estrogenic phase comes in handy at that moment as you might have heard that E2 helps with the blood lipids. But don’t let your E2 go sky high, otherwise the water retention will increase your blood pressure and that is the most damaging aspect of using anabolic steroids if not handled properly.
    Thank you for answer. I'm aware of things around health and I agree. I'm not a newcomer. My discussion was meant only for the composition of the AS cycle. Classical cycles no longer produce good results because I have a long time on cruise and blast. I'm looking for inspiration 😉
    Obs likes this.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Can I get some feedback from a vet on this question
    Does a cycle like OPs actually yield better (lasting, not just looking bigger because the oral is making your muscles retain water), results than a simple cycle with 2 maybe 3 compounds just ran the duration?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Can I get some feedback from a vet on this question
    Does a cycle like OPs actually yield better (lasting, not just looking bigger because the oral is making your muscles retain water), results than a simple cycle with 2 maybe 3 compounds just ran the duration?

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Depends on the individual. If you are newbie, you’re going to grow anyway. No need to overcomplicate things by adding multiple compounds in phases that are already hard to manage on their own.
    But if you are an advanced AAS user (not abuser), then what you expect and want to achieve is worth more time than a single cycle. So you try to use your limited time (a cycle cannot be run forever without cruising or PCT) to get most of it and add every single compound that is going to help you achieve your goals.

Thread Information