• 1 Post By Jerry2020
  • 1 Post By PrimoCyp25
  • 1 Post By deusromanus
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz
  • 1 Post By AlphaMindz

Thread: Using one syringe for 2 compounds

KennyJ is offline Member

Using one syringe for 2 compounds

Just wondering if I should use 2 pins and syringes for Test and Deca or can I just use the same pin for drawing both and just inject once? I know some people use the same one but does it matter if a little of one compound gets into the vial of the other compound? I'll use a smaller pin for injecting. Thanks

Old Duffer is offline Senior Member
    One syringe is fine. Pinch the plunger before puncturing tthe 2nd vial just in case it has a vacuum; so it does not suck your 1st draw into the 2nd vial!
    KennyJ and The God Himself like this.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Some people do it
    I have heard of people using test e and hcg in same syringe

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    KennyJ likes this.

Jerry2020 is offline Junior Member
    Use the one syringe. I draw with a 23g needle, draw from the first vial and then pull some air in, put it in the second vial then push the air out but don’t go any further to let any oil out, draw the second vial and then pull it out then grab some air again, pull off the needle (holding upright so air is up the top) and I then put a 25g fresh needle on, push out the air and you’re ready to go.

Whatever gauges and lengths is what suits you, best to inject with a fresh needle after drawing especially if you’ve had to puncture a few vials as it can take the edge off the needle and make it a slightly less smooth experience.

If you are worried about accidentally pushing some oil into the wrong vial when double drawing then just inject the right ratio of each substance into a spare vial and then you only need to draw from one. I did this recently by calculating the ratio of Test E to Mast E I need so I filled up a spare vial with the correct amount and only need to draw once that way
    KennyJ likes this.

PrimoCyp25 is offline New Member
    I've mixed water with oil and some vodka, I'm still here comrades, cheers
    ZanderCage likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimoCyp25 View Post
    I've mixed water with oil and some vodka, I'm still here comrades, cheers
    speaking of vodka the first time I drank dbol that's what it tasted like lol.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry2020 View Post
    Use the one syringe. I draw with a 23g needle, draw from the first vial and then pull some air in, put it in the second vial then push the air out but don’t go any further to let any oil out, draw the second vial and then pull it out then grab some air again, pull off the needle (holding upright so air is up the top) and I then put a 25g fresh needle on, push out the air and you’re ready to go.

Whatever gauges and lengths is what suits you, best to inject with a fresh needle after drawing especially if you’ve had to puncture a few vials as it can take the edge off the needle and make it a slightly less smooth experience.

If you are worried about accidentally pushing some oil into the wrong vial when double drawing then just inject the right ratio of each substance into a spare vial and then you only need to draw from one. I did this recently by calculating the ratio of Test E to Mast E I need so I filled up a spare vial with the correct amount and only need to draw once that way
    Thanks for the reply but my main concern was if it would affect either one of the compounds(Test E and Deca ) if I accidentally did get some mixed together and they sat in the same vial for weeks?

deusromanus is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    Thanks for the reply but my main concern was if it would affect either one of the compounds(Test E and Deca) if I accidentally did get some mixed together and they sat in the same vial for weeks?
    Unlikely since it's available as a blend.
    KennyJ likes this.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks for the reply but my main concern was if it would affect either one of the compounds(Test E and Deca) if I accidentally did get some mixed together and they sat in the same vial for weeks?
    No not at all
    KennyJ likes this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AlphaMindz View Post
    No not at all
    Thanks man.

AlphaMindz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Thanks man.
    You got it brotha
    KennyJ likes this.

Thread Information