Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 1 Post By The Deadlifting Dog

Thread: 1 Jab and bloodwork

King Leon is offline New Member

1 Jab and bloodwork

Hello,

I have a very specific question. I have started a cycle of 400 mg test E and 300 mg deca . That's my second cycle after Test E solo only. I have done all bloodwork after last cycle which was quite a bit ago, and started running a new one this week. Thing is, that I have fainted today probably due to working too much (on avg. 12 hours a day) and caffeine 600mg in last 12 hours (I seem to be quite affected by it to be honest).

I started a cycle, but this faint has scared me a bit so I would preferably run a full check up on me.

Will the fact that I have made one jab of 200 test and 150 deca two days ago affect my bloodwork? I also intend to check Test, Estrogen, prolactine levels etc -- imo, it should not, but not sure if i should wait a bit more or do it right now.

I am specially interested about morphology -- if deca and test could already alternate my levels, well, it will be pointless to do it now.

Also, I know that deca is very supressive, but I believe I am not supressed by one jab and withdrawal at this point is 100% safe? I got everything on-hand, but it would be a shame if I was supressed... would have probably continue with the cycle. The balls are as they have been before though -- not shrinked at all.

Thanks a lot for any help guys, it means a lot to me as I was scared by this faint accident.

Blog Entries
    I’m not understanding your question...yes you can be shut down with just one shot of Deca but doing bloodwork now won’t tell you much as it’s been only 2 days...are you saying your stopping the cycle?...

Yes, sorry for not clarifying.

I intended to stop the cycle and run some blood tests and go visit a doc. I have never fainted before, but it is indeed probably because of lack of sleep and too much work.

My balls seem to be like before, so not sure if there will be any harm if I stop the cycle now. Is there any way to check whether I have been shut down?

My primary question was whether if I do a simple morphology, urine test etc., won't this one jab of test and deca affect my blood work results? Not sure if there is point in doing any tests if they could turn out to be all wrong because of juice.

Thanks!

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King Leon View Post
    Yes, sorry for not clarifying.

I intended to stop the cycle and run some blood tests and go visit a doc. I have never fainted before, but it is indeed probably because of lack of sleep and too much work.

My balls seem to be like before, so not sure if there will be any harm if I stop the cycle now. Is there any way to check whether I have been shut down?

My primary question was whether if I do a simple morphology, urine test etc., won't this one jab of test and deca affect my blood work results? Not sure if there is point in doing any tests if they could turn out to be all wrong because of juice.

Thanks!
    you can just stop the cycle and not take any pct and you will be fine...you can do a pct if you want but that just introduces more drugs into your system...time will allow the body to return to normal...

Blog Entries
    Ohh and you fainting I doubt had anything to do with the gear I suspect it was just nerves but I’m no doctor...
    wizzy likes this.

Thanks a lot. Yes, I'm still considering whether to withdraw from the cycle or not. The faint was probably due to too much work -- 4/5 hours a day tops, and lots of work. I was actually working in front of the PC from 3 am to 6 am, took a break to vape a bit and already had a lot of caffeine in my system, suddenly felt hot, and fell down from the chair just to be woken up like a minute later. Only surprising thing is that I didn't wake up from falling from a chair myself...

Blog Entries
    Thanks a lot. Yes, I'm still considering whether to withdraw from the cycle or not. The faint was probably due to too much work -- 4/5 hours a day tops, and lots of work. I was actually working in front of the PC from 3 am to 6 am, took a break to vape a bit and already had a lot of caffeine in my system, suddenly felt hot, and fell down from the chair just to be woken up like a minute later. Only surprising thing is that I didn't wake up from falling from a chair myself...
    can I ask what it was you where vaping maybe that had something to do with passing out?...was it just nicotine?...

wizzy is offline Junior Member
    Cigarettes used to make me feel faint. Esp first thing in the morning having two cigarettes back to back with 4 shot americano ahhh the days. Probably that OP.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Wouldn't surprise me if you fainted because of stress

I have fainted before but it wasn't gear related, fainted during a workout and fucked up my thumb in the process
    I'm not sure why you're looking at ending the cycle, get the bloods pulled asap and wait
    If you feel like shit and faint or have some type of seizure symptoms you may have other issues so stop the gear and see a doc for a checkup

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by wizzy View Post
    Cigarettes used to make me feel faint. Esp first thing in the morning having two cigarettes back to back with 4 shot americano ahhh the days. Probably that OP.
    I've had something like this before, wake up first thing in the morning, a cup of coffee and some tobacco, it almost feels better than a preworkout and you're ready to attack the day
    Tobacco first thing in the morning does give me some lightheadedness sometimes

Hi, thanks for all your responses.

I was only vaping nicotine -- and not that much really, I keep at 3mg/ml and 60W. Thing is that I may have indeed been overtired. I got like 7 hours sleep the next day, and I felt so much more refreshed. Also put aside any caffeine for time being -- rather have a warm black tea in the morning, one hour more of sleep and I'm good to go.

I also have another question as I feel I have seriously f*** something up. After my last cycle of Test E I have only checked Estrogen levels and Testosterone levels . I didn't think other hormones are so important as well. As always, newbie mistakes.

I did run full tests now: Estrogen and Testosterone (they will be available tomorrow as I did the bloodwork today), LH, FSH, Progesterone and Prolactine.

Here are the results:

FSH - 0.81 U/I
    LH 1,17 U/I
    Progesteron 0,14 ng/ml
    Prolactine 8,11 ng/ml
    Testosterone 3021 ng/dl

Now, I didn't pin any more deca /test after Monday, but I should do it today. Now I'm not sure if there is a point in stopping a cycle if I am already supressed. Seems like both FSH, LH and Progesteron are down quite a bit and I'm not sure whether it's because I didn't recover from last cycle or because this one jab of test/deca has already supressed me.

I will add, that I felt the test kicking in already after one jab. Deca takes more time for effect I believe hence the prolactine levels are in normal ranges.

What do you think? Are those results too bad for just one jab and should I continue with a cycle or stop asap and PCT? And if so, then which? Frankly, I would prefer to go with a cycle and see afterwards, but the results are pretty low for just one jab of deca/test.

I know I'm an idiot for not running full tests and hothead for running another cycle without doing full tests. I rather act now than never though. Currently not pinning another jab - deca can be taken weekly I believe, and 2 more days of test E shouldn't be as harmful.

Thanks for help!

/Edit added Test levels, which are... HIGH. I can't find E2, did they forgot to check that? Not showing on website at all and it's closed tomorrow. Anyway. How is possible for test to shoot this high (3021 ng/dl) after just one jab? Now I'm not really suprised LH and FH ... Did I just buy top-quality super potent testosterone? Not sure what I should think really.
    Last edited by King Leon; 12-07-2018 at 10:52 AM.

deca can give false readings on testosterone tests.

(tren gave also give false estrogen readings)

KennyJ is offline Member
    Hi, thanks for all your responses.

I was only vaping nicotine -- and not that much really, I keep at 3mg/ml and 60W. Thing is that I may have indeed been overtired. I got like 7 hours sleep the next day, and I felt so much more refreshed. Also put aside any caffeine for time being -- rather have a warm black tea in the morning, one hour more of sleep and I'm good to go.

I also have another question as I feel I have seriously f*** something up. After my last cycle of Test E I have only checked Estrogen levels and Testosterone levels . I didn't think other hormones are so important as well. As always, newbie mistakes.

I did run full tests now: Estrogen and Testosterone (they will be available tomorrow as I did the bloodwork today), LH, FSH, Progesterone and Prolactine.

Here are the results:

FSH - 0.81 U/I
    LH 1,17 U/I
    Progesteron 0,14 ng/ml
    Prolactine 8,11 ng/ml
    Testosterone 3021 ng/dl

Now, I didn't pin any more deca /test after Monday, but I should do it today. Now I'm not sure if there is a point in stopping a cycle if I am already supressed. Seems like both FSH, LH and Progesteron are down quite a bit and I'm not sure whether it's because I didn't recover from last cycle or because this one jab of test/deca has already supressed me.

I will add, that I felt the test kicking in already after one jab. Deca takes more time for effect I believe hence the prolactine levels are in normal ranges.

What do you think? Are those results too bad for just one jab and should I continue with a cycle or stop asap and PCT? And if so, then which? Frankly, I would prefer to go with a cycle and see afterwards, but the results are pretty low for just one jab of deca/test.

I know I'm an idiot for not running full tests and hothead for running another cycle without doing full tests. I rather act now than never though. Currently not pinning another jab - deca can be taken weekly I believe, and 2 more days of test E shouldn't be as harmful.

Thanks for help!

/Edit added Test levels, which are... HIGH. I can't find E2, did they forgot to check that? Not showing on website at all and it's closed tomorrow. Anyway. How is possible for test to shoot this high (3021 ng/dl) after just one jab? Now I'm not really suprised LH and FH ... Did I just buy top-quality super potent testosterone? Not sure what I should think really.
    Wow, did your test go to 3,021 after one injection? I didn't know that levels would read that high after one injection.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    Wow, did your test go to 3,021 after one injection? I didn't know that levels would read that high after one injection.
    Just wanted to bump this and see if anyone responds. Can one injection of test raise your level to 3,021? I didn’t know it would rise that quick after one injection

Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    Just wanted to bump this and see if anyone responds. Can one injection of test raise your level to 3,021? I didn’t know it would rise that quick after one injection
    I do not believe so....

400-600mg of test per week will yield those levels but not after one shot.

I think the reason you tested so high is because of the deca .

It is well known that deca can cause false test levels of testosterone . (the deca reads as testosterone so... in effect OP dosed 400test + 300deca for a fake test amount of 700.)
    Last edited by The Deadlifting Dog; 12-10-2018 at 02:17 PM.
    KennyJ likes this.

Thread Information