amar7 is offline Junior Member

Can't stomach Taurine heartburn/acid reflux with Clen only.

Hi,

I get bad acid reflux with Taurine, even only at ~1g. The problem is, I am taking Clen , so I need to replenish Taurine, I hear some take even more Taurine, with no issues at all.
    Is there a way I can get enough Taurine with no issues?

And no, I won't stop Clen, as I am not doing anything that messes with my HPTA, Clen is one of the few things that work for me.

so many clicks, not 1 reply?

BG
    BG is offline The Real Deal - AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    When are you taking it? Before or after food? I have to take my orals or anything like that 45 minutes after food. Are you taking the clen at the same time? Maybe try taking them after food.
    Last edited by BG; 12-05-2018 at 08:05 PM.

Disclaimer-BG is presenting fictitious opinions and does in no way encourage nor condone the use of any illegal substances.
    The information discussed is strictly for entertainment purposes only.

Everything was impossible until somebody did it!

I've got 99 problems......but my squat/dead ain't one !!

It doesnt matter how good looking she is, some where, some one is tired of her shit.

Light travels faster then sound. This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak.

Great place to start researching ! http://forums.steroid.com/anabolic-s...-database.html

guitarzan is offline Knowledgeable Member
    This sounds strange to me, I've taken much more than that with no issues, and I have severe reflux issues

Quote Originally Posted by BG View Post
    When are you taking it? Before or after food? I have to take my orals or anything like that 45 minutes after food. Are you taking the clen at the same time? Maybe try taking them after food.
    I'm taking it with my protein Shake mostly or with food. Not at the same time as Clen .

Yeah, that's the point, I heard many take up to 5g. I get a whole day of severe and uncomfortable reflux with just 1g only to be relieved a bit with sodium bicarbonate. I think I'll just go without it, even though it's said that Clen uses up Taurine.

Thread Information