Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Octaneforce

Thread: 2nd cycle

joker83 is offline New Member

2nd cycle

Dear All,
    i want to do my second cycle...last year i have used 300mg Testo E for 10weeks.

This is my project...

Week 1-12 250mg Testo E week
    Week 1-12 200mg Deca week
    Week 9-12 20mg Win. Tab day
    Week 9-12 hcg 500ui week
    Week 2-14 25mg aromasin day
    Week 14 75mg clomid+40mg Novaldex day
    Week 15-17 50mg Clomid+20mg Novaldex day
    Week 1-17 600mg Nac day

Thanks for your advice.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Run the hcg during the entire cycle. Step up the deca dose. You need to have caber or prami on hand in case you experience prolactin sides. If you keep the test low you may not need that much aromasin (or any at all) especially if your looking to pack on mass.
    Ernst likes this.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Some good advice from Octane already, but I'll throw in some food for thought.

Just in the interest of simplicity for a second cycle I'd probably just add more test and throw some mast or an oral on top of it. Deca is especially welcome if you are like me with aging joints and using higher doses of test just means more AI, but maybe it is not needed here? It adds another ancillary compound (like prami or caber) that you have to buy and have on hand too.

25mg/ed of aromasin with that dose of test is almost certainly overkill. I consider myself to be pretty sensitive to estro sides and I still would use maybe half that.

If you have used hcg before consider using it all the way through as advised above. If you have not I'd hold back and add it in later, running up to pct. I had a poor reaction to it myself and would not wish that upon you at the start of your cycle, when you have added in a new-to-you compound already, because then you don't know which one is causing the problem.

joker83 is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    Some good advice from Octane already, but I'll throw in some food for thought.

Just in the interest of simplicity for a second cycle I'd probably just add more test and throw some mast or an oral on top of it. Deca is especially welcome if you are like me with aging joints and using higher doses of test just means more AI, but maybe it is not needed here? It adds another ancillary compound (like prami or caber) that you have to buy and have on hand too.

25mg/ed of aromasin with that dose of test is almost certainly overkill. I consider myself to be pretty sensitive to estro sides and I still would use maybe half that.

If you have used hcg before consider using it all the way through as advised above. If you have not I'd hold back and add it in later, running up to pct. I had a poor reaction to it myself and would not wish that upon you at the start of your cycle, when you have added in a new-to-you compound already, because then you don't know which one is causing the problem.
    Hi Ernst many thanks for your advice, i want to use the Deca, because i have more pain in my knee and shoulders...
    Aromasin it's better 12.5mg ed?

I don't have use HCG in my first cycle...

Thread Information