Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Utahutes
  • 1 Post By Quester
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Looking at trying for first time

Utahutes is offline New Member

Looking at trying for first time

Hey all. I am a 45 year old male that has been cutting weight to get back down to a healthy size. I am not around 13% body fat. 6ft 190lbs. I was a college football player and have lifted on and off most my life. Now that I cut my fat off I want to bulk back up. Not sure where or how to start. Any suggestions for this old guy?
    marklewis68 likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member

deusromanus is offline New Member
    Why do you need to bulk back up with AAS? If you had good muscle mass before, you will get it back relatively quickly with just consistent (and effective) training, diet and rest.

Friggnewtown is offline Junior Member
    Just came here to say a couple cents worth of input

1. A 500mg cycle of a test Ester (see the link to the cycle guide) is absolutely the way to go. It's frustrating but using steroids is like starting out driving a car. You think your so good at driving just when you got your license and don't listen to your parents about speeding and reckless driving and all of a sudden BOOM! You can fill in the rest here.

2. Follow that guide to the T(pun intended). PCT is crucial and cannot be overlooked. Same with using HCG . There are several methods of using HCG but again sticking to a tried and tested method can be safe.

3. Your 45 years of age and to my understanding at this point there is a fair chance that your own endocrine system might not bounce back. Regardless if you took all the necessary precautions. Bouncing back after your first use perfectly is for the genetically gifted or the young. You could be looking at testosterone replacement therapy for the rest of your life... Potentially. And depending where you live, an endocrinologist or men's health clinic might deny you testosterone replacement therapy due to many factors. But conservative states or states that may be behind on education might overlook your needs. Meaning that you will have to rely on the black market for sometime before doctors catch up.

4. On that note even if you end up needing TRT(testosterone replacement therapy) and find a clinic that will help you. There is a chance that they will severely under dose your needs. Meaning that if they don't prescribe enough you'll end up feeling like crap because your body is still lower on testosterone then it was before hand. Again meaning you'll be forced to go black market not prescription use.

Lastly look for a reliable blood work center of any kind. Again depending on a state you can come clean with your primary care and your primary will give you blood work at any moment while also supporting your choice for ethical reasons. While another state will say "Well you dug your grave sorry but this is your fault. Oh I'm telling your health insurance what your up too as well"
    Last edited by Friggnewtown; 12-07-2018 at 08:16 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by deusromanus View Post
    Why do you need to bulk back up with AAS? If you had good muscle mass before, you will get it back relatively quickly with just consistent (and effective) training, diet and rest.
    he played college football 25 YEARS AGO . you really think that that long ago and now that he is approaching 50 years old he is going to relatively quickly add on muscle mass?
    its an uphill battle. he's not getting anything back relatively quickly at this stage with just diet and training. sure he may get in decent shape over the long haul, but he's not going to be putting on any substantial muscle gains, let alone "relatively quickly".

its guys like him is the reason why anti aging clinics prescribe steroids and not just TRT
    Utahutes likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    ^^^Agreed + the young don't "bounce back" either, that's why we say to wait to 25 yrs of age when the HPTA axis has matured enough (hopefully).

Utahutes is offline New Member
    Thanks all for the input. Really doing some research and making sure I do this right. Trying to figure out best type and not get scammed as mentioned in numerous articles.

Thread Information