Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Ernst

Thread: Test Enanthate after cycle acne.

Cloudii is offline New Member

Test Enanthate after cycle acne.

Hi guys

I did a cycle of test en 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Also did pct of clomid for 3 weeks.

First of all the whole 10 weeks ran smoothly had no side effects, felt strong etc.
    Never had acne when I was a teen or anything. But I realised 2 weeks into pct I started breaking out a lot on my face, chest and back. I know it was hormonal imbalance but can any one help me to prevent this happening in the future.

Check the photos guys and please help me.
    It was a lot worse and inflamed before , also had a lot under my chin.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9962.JPG 
Views:	326 
Size:	989.9 KB 
ID:	175126
    Last edited by Cloudii; 12-07-2018 at 10:29 PM.

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    I'd look up a doc and see about getting a scrip for antibiotics or possibly even accutane.

In the meantime... Dawn dishsoap as bodywash. Swear to god that stuff is awesome. I still use it to this day. I like the orange one.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Ernst View Post
    I'd look up a doc and see about getting a scrip for antibiotics or possibly even accutane.

In the meantime... Dawn dishsoap as bodywash. Swear to god that stuff is awesome. I still use it to this day. I like the orange one.
    Do you use the Dawn for your bodywash every time you shower? I know you said daily so do you mean anytime you shower or bathe?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    Do you use the Dawn for your bodywash every time you shower? I know you said daily so do you mean anytime you shower or bathe?
    Yes, every time. Dawn antibacterial is miracle soap.
    KennyJ likes this.

edmondle is offline Junior Member
    i think it’s a estrogen rebound, clomid by its self is not enough, should add nolvadex ,also a little aromasin will help too

Arcānn is offline Associate Member
    Although I've never experienced this, I've heard some good-sounding advice on the subject. Acne is usually caused by a hormonal imbalance or severe hormonal change.

Here's the best of my understanding:
    When you come off cycle before PCT, your test drops at a faster rate than your estro, creating a temporary hormonal ratio that your body isn't used to (and probably isn't good for you either), and I think that can lead to acne being worse. A good idea would probably be to use an AI at the end of the cycle and leading up to PCT in order to keep the test/estro ratio as "normal" as possible.

This is mostly coming from stuff I've heard GH say so I'm HOPING I'm not terribly misrepresenting his insight, but it sounds good from where I'm sitting haha

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    It will clear once you hormones normalise, in the meantime i find a couple of sunbeds a week and some benzol peroxide works a treat.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Use Sulfur Soap, will help solve your problem. DO NOT PICK it.......

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Benzyol peroxide body wash and a scrubber to reach your back. Follow up with spray aloe after you dry off. The shit in the can. Worked wonders for me, i just dealt with this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Cloudii View Post
    Hi guys

I did a cycle of test en 500mg a week for 10 weeks. Also did pct of clomid for 3 weeks.

First of all the whole 10 weeks ran smoothly had no side effects, felt strong etc.
    Never had acne when I was a teen or anything. But I realised 2 weeks into pct I started breaking out a lot on my face, chest and back. I know it was hormonal imbalance but can any one help me to prevent this happening in the future.

Check the photos guys and please help me.
    It was a lot worse and inflamed before , also had a lot under my chin.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_9962.JPG 
Views:	326 
Size:	989.9 KB 
ID:	175126
    Try finding a scrub/wash that contains salicylic acid.

Thread Information