• 1 Post By

Thread: Appetite syrup

bigsuperman is offline Junior Member

Appetite syrup

Age - 26
    Gender- male
    Height- 5’7”
    Weight- 65kg

I started cyproheptadine hydrochloride, tricholine Citrate, Sorbitol Solution before 3 months because loss my appetite. I am in depression, panic attack last 6 months. My doctor started me Fluoxetine tab 20mg every day before bed and propanolol hydrochloride 20mg, Etizolam 0.5mg tab half tab morning and one tab evening.. Last 2 months my doctor cut my morning propanolol and etizolam doage. And stop my syrup...after stop syrup loss my appetite . Now One week gap i started again syrup...please tell me can i use this syrup for long time like as six months ? I gain 57kg to 65kg with clean diet. I want more gain.
    Can i start testosterone E 500mg/week cycle ?
    What will precautions ?
    Please help me.
    Cycle is safe in Depression and panic attack treatment?

Ernst is offline Borderline Personality
    My opinion? Talk to your doctor and follow his or her orders. Seek a second opinion from another qualified physician if you like.

Do not add anything yourself to this heady mixture of anti-depressants and anti-anxiety drugs.
    Ephemeral likes this.

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by bigsuperman View Post
    Age - 26
    Gender- male
    Height- 5’7”
    Weight- 65kg

I started cyproheptadine hydrochloride, tricholine Citrate, Sorbitol Solution before 3 months because loss my appetite. I am in depression, panic attack last 6 months. My doctor started me Fluoxetine tab 20mg every day before bed and propanolol hydrochloride 20mg, Etizolam 0.5mg tab half tab morning and one tab evening.. Last 2 months my doctor cut my morning propanolol and etizolam doage. And stop my syrup...after stop syrup loss my appetite . Now One week gap i started again syrup...please tell me can i use this syrup for long time like as six months ? I gain 57kg to 65kg with clean diet. I want more gain.
    What will precautions ?
    Please help me.
    I think first things first you should stabilize your current mental state. Of course you should get out of this mess and then: yes, then you can start to think about taking roids.

EDCG19 is offline Senior Member
    Can you explain the panic/depression attacks you get?

Have you cycled before?

What is this appetite syrup?

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    I would also like to know more about this "appetite syrup"?

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Age - 26
    Gender- male
    Height- 5’7”
    Weight- 65kg

What will precautions ?
    Please help me.
    Guys, everything he has written about the "syrup" is in bold. lol

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    I didn't feel like googling every single ingredient but I guess I had to haha. Looks like allergy medicine that causes diarrhea?.....
    Northernpumps likes this.

Ashop is offline Anabolic Member
    I think I may know what your refereeing too, I have seen and ad another forum. With that said I know absolutely zero without it. I will have to do some homework.

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    This said “appetite syrup” seems like a goldmine... why hasn’t muscle tech marketed this yet!!!!!

KennyJ is offline Member
    Age - 26
    Gender- male
    Height- 5’7”
    Weight- 65kg

What will precautions ?
    Please help me.
    Hi, I hope things are getting better. You will feel much better than you do now if you just work out naturally and eat good. You need to talk to your doctor about your workout routine though to be sure it's safe with the medication you are taking.

cyproheptadine hydrochloride, tricholine Citrate, Sorbitol Solution....these salt in syrup

Quote Originally Posted by Arcânn View Post
    I would also like to know more about this "appetite syrup"?
    cyproheptadine hydrochloride, tricholine Citrate, Sorbitol Solution These salt in syrup

Thread Information