Allgood is offline New Member

Prop/Tren/Winny Cycle needed. PLEASE HELP :)

Hey Guys,

Can someone help me with my 4th cycle (first cutter)

Need dosing /schedule advice for a 8 week cycle. I’ve prop/tren /winny on hand. Have Liquidex for AI while on and Nolva and Clomid for PCT

wizzy is offline Junior Member
    I'm not an experienced member so take my ideas with a grain of salt. But i'd run it like this
    50mg Tren -A EOD to assess side effects and increase to around 75mg EOD if this a first tren cycle
    30mg Prop EOD
    Winstrol 50mg ED
    Last edited by wizzy; 12-13-2018 at 09:33 AM.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Have you ran any of those compounds before?

Allgood is offline New Member
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Have you ran any of those compounds before?
    I’ve ran test e and c eq and masteron .

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Looks like a decent starting dose should lean up nicely alongside a good diet. Is that oral winny? I only ask because my experience with injectable didn’t last long.

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    Hey Guys,

Need dosing /schedule advice for a 8 week cycle. I’ve prop/tren/winny on hand. Have Liquidex for AI while on and Nolva and Clomid for PCT
    500 mg test 300 tren etc but again. Steroids are not for cutting. Ofcourse they will help u keep muscles on a low carb diett, but fatloss is made in the kitchen. Not from injections.
    Everything is made in the kitchen. The rest, training and drugs are just the tip of the sword.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by AR's King Silabolin View Post
    500 mg test 300 tren etc but again. Steroids are not for cutting. Ofcourse they will help u keep muscles on a low carb diett, but fatloss is made in the kitchen. Not from injections.
    Everything is made in the kitchen. The rest, training and drugs are just the tip of the sword.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk
    Thats what has to be said, agree with every single point of it.
    Anabolics will provide you enhanced lipolysis and muscle preservation alongside with great nutritient partitioning.
    Cutting is a two-sided sword without anabolics. One side “cuts” out the fat and at the same time the other side cuts your muscle mass simultaneously.
    Anabolics dull and blunt the muscle cutting side of this sword.
    Okay, that much analogy is enough. Let’s get into science a bit.
    Being in a caloric deficit puts your body into stress. This means your adrenal glands are going to secrete some cortisol. Cortisol signals your muscle to release the retained nitrogen and glucose into blood so that the nutritients can be used by other tissues. Remember skeletal muscles are not that much essential to live compared to your internal organs, so your body is going to sacrifice your muscle mass to sustain your life.
    So whats the role of anabolics here? Well, testosterone has higher affinity for cortisol receptors (its even more for trenbolone ). So, it blunts cortisol activity in the muscle tissue. Thus, cortisol becomes less potent in the muscle tissue.
    Is it only that? No. Anabolics are known to promote muscle growth by increasing the nitrogen retention in the tissue. This means even when you are in caloric deficit, your body is going not only to keep nitrogen but also keep storing more nitrogen.

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Allgood View Post
    Hey Guys,

Need dosing /schedule advice for a 8 week cycle. I’ve prop/tren/winny on hand. Have Liquidex for AI while on and Nolva and Clomid for PCT
    Well, this is only my opinion as your possible cycle and pct:

tren ace 100mg/ eod
    prop 50mg/ eod
    winny 30mg/ ed

1st week clomid 75mg/ nolva 40mg
    2nd week clomid 75mg/ nolva 40mg
    3d week clomid 50mg/nolva 20mg
    4th week clomid 25mg/ nolva 20mg

I'm also planning a tren ace cycle almost the same as yours, the exception is winny.

RuhlFreak55 is online now Purveyor of Thor's Hammer
    Granted it's been a little bit, but I never ran Tren or Test Prop anything but every day injects.
    I also never used such low doses, is this a new thing? Not sure I ever ran prop lower than 100mg / day.
    It would depend on the dosages from these other three cycles I guess.

I also hate winny, if your joints start hurting like hell, it's probably why.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    your going to get accelerated fat loss by running a higher dose of Tren compared to a more conservative dose (but thats going to depend on how you handle the side effects).

Tren a 75mg per day
    test p 50mg per day
    Winny 50mg per day

wouldn't be a bad idea to add 50mcg of T3 to that per day (considering your goal is a cut, and considering Trens suppression effect on the thyroid)

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    your going to get accelerated fat loss by running a higher dose of Tren compared to a more conservative dose (but thats going to depend on how you handle the side effects).

Tren a 75mg per day
    test p 50mg per day
    Winny 50mg per day

wouldn't be a bad idea to add 50mcg of T3 to that per day (considering your goal is a cut, and considering Trens suppression effect on the thyroid)
    I did the same cycle with T3 (except winny, I took anavar instead) and got great results.
    Running tren higher than test is amazing for cutting (not to say it wont work for bulking either).
    We humans are gifted, we are lucky to have androgen receptors on adipose tissue
    Highly androgenic compounds are very good at fat burning because of that. Of course, side effects come along with that since they also stimulate other androgenic receptors in other tissue..

Thread Information