• 1 Post By tarmyg
  • 4 Post By Obs
  • 1 Post By KennyJ
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Fiskevatten

Thread: Interest question about male fitness modelling

thelazygent is offline Junior Member

Interest question about male fitness modelling

1. What are the most important physical qualities of a male fitness model? The reason I ask is because I believe I have everything I need minus my abs. Im 6'1, have a good face, i have wide shoulders, slim waist, great chest, good arms, nice legs, but the only thing that sucks is the shape of abs. I only have a four pack and my top abs curl on the side over my middle abs.

2. Are there any surgeries that I could do to reshape my upper ab and cut a line between my middle abs and the area below it to make it seem like i have a third set of abs. I mean there surgeries to shape your nose, liposuction, etc. Theres gotta be a surgery for this. Is there?

3. What cycle do you think i should do? Im thinking of doing lose dose of drugs that are medically used in medicine. Im thinking Test E at 200 mg a week, HGH at 4IUs a day, T3 50 mg, Insulin (low dose)and have Tren on hand when I know when a photo shoot is. I would have to be in shape year round and get called for a shoot a week before so I dont want to be on Tren, Masteron , etc all year round. I would use the minimum doseages of safe steroids and use Tren in the week leading up to the shoot. What you think models use year round?
    Last edited by thelazygent; 12-13-2018 at 10:30 PM.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    There are a thousand different types of modeling (companies, clothing, athletics...etc).......figure out which one you want to do first. This is the wrong section for this anyhow....

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Those drugs that are “medically used in medicine”..... WOWW nailed it there
    ksingh93 likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by jamieplumley View Post
    those drugs that are “medically used in medicine”..... Woww nailed it there
    lmao
    GirlyGymRat likes this.

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Use Tren for a week to get ready for shoots? I’m a bit lost with this thread post up a pic with your head covered.

GirlyGymRat is offline Knowledgeable Elite ~ Respected Female Leader ~
    Quote Originally Posted by redz View Post
    Use Tren for a week to get ready for shoots? I’m a bit lost with this thread post up a pic with your head covered.
    Lookie whose back!!!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Lookie whose back!!!
    Ive been around a bit the last month or 2 but I was a ghost for a while. Good to be back!
    Painjunky likes this.

Arcânn is offline Associate Member
    Use tren for a week to get ready for a shoot?

Interest question about male fitness modelling-thats-not-how-works-thats-not-how-any-13529059.png

tarmyg is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    OP,

Fitness modelling has remarkable little to do with your looks and more to do with your fit for that brand and particular shoot. I did a shoot last year with my daughter for Speedo (she was clearly the headline being a super cute 9 year old) but I just happen to fit in to what they were looking for. Here is a picture I took that morning, I believe, from the day of that shoot. This is about a month or so after the competition we did here on the forums. As you can see there are people way more ripped than me but this is what they wanted in combination with my face.

You just have to start trying through an agency and hope for the best.
    Obs likes this.

MACKATTACK is offline EAT, TRAIN, REST
    Lots of models run PRIMO all year round, as bad as it sounds its a reality of the situation.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by MACKATTACK View Post
    Lots of models run PRIMO all year round, as bad as it sounds its a reality of the situation.
    Primo isnt supposed to be hepatotoxic though to my understanding... so if youre going to cruise anyways.... Stop giving me ideas Mack!

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by tarmyg View Post
    OP,

Fitness modelling has remarkable little to do with your looks and more to do with your fit for that brand and particular shoot. I did a shoot last year with my daughter for Speedo (she was clearly the headline being a super cute 9 year old) but I just happen to fit in to what they were looking for. Here is a picture I took that morning, I believe, from the day of that shoot. This is about a month or so after the competition we did here on the forums. As you can see there are people way more ripped than me but this is what they wanted in combination with my face.

You just have to start trying through an agency and hope for the best.
    I did a shoot last april in my off cycle time.
    Great ad spot...

Attachment 175207

Quote Originally Posted by jamieplumley View Post
    Those drugs that are “medically used in medicine”..... WOWW nailed it there

Im talking about testosterone , hgh, t3, clen , insulin . Drugs that are prescribed in america. Im not talking about tren , masteron , anavar , winstrol etc

No need to be an ass. I think you know what I meant.
    Last edited by thelazygent; 12-24-2018 at 10:00 PM.

Male models obviously have to be be shoot ready all year round however running tren and others 12 months out the year is extremely damaging to the body and also my body will need more of it to produce the same results.

My question is what cycle can I run year round that is not damaging to an extreme extent. I was thinking of sticking to safer steroids like test at a low dose, hgh at a low dose etc. I was thinking of doing something like this:

Jan - March: 200 mg Test a week and 3 UIs of HGH
    April - June : 150 mg Test a week, 4 UIs HGH
    July - Sept: 100 mg Test a week, low dose Clen , Kong SARM (5 SARMS in one)
    Oct - Dec: 300mg Test, 50mg T3

Obs
    Quote Originally Posted by thelazygent View Post
    Male models obviously have to be be shoot ready all year round however running tren and others 12 months out the year is extremely damaging to the body and also my body will need more of it to produce the same results.

My question is what cycle can I run year round that is not damaging to an extreme extent. I was thinking of sticking to safer steroids like test at a low dose, hgh at a low dose etc. I was thinking of doing something like this:

Photoshoot models are not that great looking....
    Photoshop turns a 3 into a 10

Obs

Connections make models. Not looks.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED

that protocol is simply putting your self on TRT. 150mg of test a week isn't going to make a year round ready 'fitness model' . its gong to make 80 year old men feel a bit better.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    that protocol is simply putting your self on TRT. 150mg of test a week isn't going to make a year round ready 'fitness model' . its gong to make 80 year old men feel a bit better.
    I don't mean to hijack the thread because this is off topic but I see HGH in there. What is considered a safe dose for HGH say in a 1yr time frame? HGH scares the shit out of me. I'm not thinking of running it anytime soon at least, just curious
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by KennyJ View Post
    I don't mean to hijack the thread because this is off topic but I see HGH in there. What is considered a safe dose for HGH say in a 1yr time frame? HGH scares the shit out of me. I'm not thinking of running it anytime soon at least, just curious
    4-6iu per day for 8+ months for general physique enhancements.. of course there are different protocols and dosages depending on if your goals are putting on mass or fat loss.

sides with HGH usage are very low. the most concerning one, but also easiest to control and monitor, is long term usage leading to pre diabetes or diabetes. you just need to buy a $10 blood glucose meter and monitor things and adjust as needed. SO easily preventable
    KennyJ and ksingh93 like this.

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Love that OP started a second copy thread from "most likely" not liking the answers in the first one....

Basic - scrolling through all crap (advice) until I land on something that tell me exactly what I want to hear instead
    Quester likes this.

Thors_Hammer is offline Junior Member
    1. What are the most important physical qualities of a male fitness model? The reason I ask is because I believe I have everything I need minus my abs. Im 6'1, have a good face, i have wide shoulders, slim waist, great chest, good arms, nice legs, but the only thing that sucks is the shape of abs. I only have a four pack and my top abs curl on the side over my middle abs.

2. Are there any surgeries that I could do to reshape my upper ab and cut a line between my middle abs and the area below it to make it seem like i have a third set of abs. I mean there surgeries to shape your nose, liposuction, etc. Theres gotta be a surgery for this. Is there?

3. What cycle do you think i should do? Im thinking of doing lose dose of drugs that are medically used in medicine. Im thinking Test E at 200 mg a week, HGH at 4IUs a day, T3 50 mg, Insulin (low dose)and have Tren on hand when I know when a photo shoot is. I would have to be in shape year round and get called for a shoot a week before so I dont want to be on Tren, Masteron , etc all year round. I would use the minimum doseages of safe steroids and use Tren in the week leading up to the shoot. What you think models use year round?
    1. Has already been answered. There is no “most important” it depends on what the shoot is looking for.

2. Same as above, why get surgery? And to 2nd what’s been said, photoshop could fix it if it’s really that big of a deal.

3. There are lots of people who stay fit all year around without lots of aas(or any). You’re physical appearance even on them is going to largely be controlled by dedication to nutrition and training.
    They are called performance enhancing not performance controlling. That means they magnify the good things you are already doing.

Not to sound like a jerk but have you ever done a cycle? Do you know how your body reacts to these different compounds?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    Love that OP started a second copy thread from "most likely" not liking the answers in the first one....

Basic - scrolling through all crap (advice) until I land on something that tell me exactly what I want to hear instead
    Well when I hear that "its all about personality" I have to shake my head.

Im sorry but your not gonna be a fitness model if your 400 pounds. Yes, personality separates the best from the best, but you need to have a good fitness look to begin with. I am not worried about the personality, I am worried about what look is necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by Thors_Hammer View Post
    1. Has already been answered. There is no “most important” it depends on what the shoot is looking for.

2. Same as above, why get surgery? And to 2nd what’s been said, photoshop could fix it if it’s really that big of a deal.

3. There are lots of people who stay fit all year around without lots of aas(or any). You’re physical appearance even on them is going to largely be controlled by dedication to nutrition and training.
    They are called performance enhancing not performance controlling. That means they magnify the good things you are already doing.

Not to sound like a jerk but have you ever done a cycle? Do you know how your body reacts to these different compounds?
    1. Ok fair enough but im sure these shoots all have some things in common in terms of what they are looking for.

2. I mean i figure the real physique is what is preferred vs photoshop.

3. I am looking for a cycle that I can run year round without damaging my health to much. For example I cant run Tren 350 a week for a year straight, however I could run Test at a certain dose and others. I am asking for a moderately safe cycle that I can run year round that gives me a fitness model look. Can you or anyone help me?

Yes obviously male fitness models have great training and diets IN COMBINATION with drugs. Not just training and diet and not just drugs. Both. No serious fitness model isn't taking drugs. I have taken plenty of cycles and have done a mens physique competition a couple of years ago. I am trying to get people's opinions on a year long cycle that is moderately safe and can make me reach my goals .

Narkissos is offline AR-Hall of Famer ~Diet Guru~
    Blog Entries
    Pic needed
    -Corey "Narkissos" Springer

Published Author.
    Owner of :
    Apollo Fitness Barbados etc
    Blogger

Quote Originally Posted by texasmk4
    Nark is like intel, Brilliant inside and awsome outside :-)
    Quote Originally Posted by Narkissos
    Here's a little-known-secret, that most people won't tell you: In the sphere of fitness, everything works.
    Every(intelligent)thing works (once aptly and consistently applied)
    It really is that simple.
    This is the perpetual bodybuilding paradigm
    **No Source Checks**
    Contact Me

Fiskevatten is offline Member
    Well when I hear that "its all about personality" I have to shake my head.

Im sorry but your not gonna be a fitness model if your 400 pounds. Yes, personality separates the best from the best, but you need to have a good fitness look to begin with. I am not worried about the personality, I am worried about what look is necessary.
    But you are not a guy on 400 pounds as you have stated, you are a good looking guy (as stated) with a very specific wish.
    You also talk about using AAS and surgery for what I believe is the wrong reasons (personal opinion), because me and many others have experience here and we all
    agree that you need to have a winning personality and bring something new to the table.
    I've seen tons of guys thinking "if I only had that things would work out", it doesn't, the fault doesn't lie there.

I truly wish you the best brother, but I feel that you are going by this the wrong way and it will very likely hurt you instead of benefit you.

Quote Originally Posted by Fiskevatten View Post
    But you are not a guy on 400 pounds as you have stated, you are a good looking guy (as stated) with a very specific wish.
    You also talk about using AAS and surgery for what I believe is the wrong reasons (personal opinion), because me and many others have experience here and we all
    agree that you need to have a winning personality and bring something new to the table.
    I've seen tons of guys thinking "if I only had that things would work out", it doesn't, the fault doesn't lie there.

I truly wish you the best brother, but I feel that you are going by this the wrong way and it will very likely hurt you instead of benefit you.
    Im not 400 pounds but im not lean and big and the same time. You cant be big and lean with out the juice. You may think I will fail but thats for me to find out right?

What cycle(s) would you suggest that I could be on year round that wont be too damaging to me?

Northernpumps is offline Junior Member
    Just post a pic... that’s all that anyone needs to see to give you the advice needed... maybe it’s not even juice that will be recommended to you... 90% of the time i would Advise diet and workout changes way before implementing steroids ... the way i see it is you should bust your ass good enough that people will think you’re on gear ever before you actually touch any !!!

Thread Information