• 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 1 Post By Couchlockd
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 3 Post By GearHeaded

Thread: Comparable Aromasin dose to arimidex

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member

Comparable Aromasin dose to arimidex

What is the basic recommendation for aromasin on a standard 500mg test cycle?

If arimidex is recommended @ .25mg EOD, what is the comparable Aromasin dose to arimidex .25mg EOD?

I wanna use aromasin this blast as it's said to be able to increase igf1 a bit. And is less likely to crash e2 if doses aren't dialed in perfectly

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    12.5 mg ED is somehow equivalent to 0.25 adex EOD.
    But remember different bodies, different reactions.
    Dgs59 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    12.5 mg ED is somehow equivalent to 0.25 adex EOD.
    But remember different bodies, different reactions.
    I read that aromasin half life is 24 hours and arimidex is 72 hours.

So ED dosing is what I was thinking as well.

God, have you tried aromasin?

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    I read that aromasin half life is 24 hours and arimidex is 72 hours.

So ED dosing is what I was thinking as well.

God, have you tried aromasin?
    Yes, you’re right. Anastrozole has much longer active life.
    I have tried it, yes. It is less potent than adex, so I find it easier to manage my E2 levels with it. It is also more forgiving on blood lipids since E2 plays crucial role on cholesterol levels, it stimulates liver to produce HDL on its each pass through liver. And same applies for IGF-1, more E2 is more IGF-1.
    For the same reasons above, I prefer adex for cutting cycles.

Gallowmere is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I’ll personally be starting at 12.5 ed for a 600mg cycle. If midcycle bloods dictate an adjustment, I’ll go from there. All of my trt bloods have shown me a fairly low aromatase activity, so I see no point in starting out fuck off high with AI.

JohnnyV85 is offline Associate Member
    Yes, you’re right. Anastrozole has much longer active life.
    I have tried it, yes. It is less potent than adex, so I find it easier to manage my E2 levels with it. It is also more forgiving on blood lipids since E2 plays crucial role on cholesterol levels, it stimulates liver to produce HDL on its each pass through liver. And same applies for IGF-1, more E2 is more IGF-1.
    For the same reasons above, I prefer adex for cutting cycles.
    Can you elaborate a little more on why you prefer adex for cutting?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallowmere View Post
    I’ll personally be starting at 12.5 ed for a 600mg cycle. If midcycle bloods dictate an adjustment, I’ll go from there. All of my trt bloods have shown me a fairly low aromatase activity, so I see no point in starting out fuck off high with AI.
    I want to use Aromasin for my blast this time around . Particularly in my first 4 weeks of dbol test and primo.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyV85 View Post
    Can you elaborate a little more on why you prefer adex for cutting?
    It is a personal preference. I find it easier to cut when my E2 levels are on mid-low range. Lower E2 suppresses my appetite and helps me handle the sugar cravings. But again, thats me.
    Adex is more potent than aromasin but not too much like letrozole . So its a little harder to crash your E2 with it.
    It doesn’t mean you can’t cut as easy with aromasin.
    E2 makes your cells store more glycogen. Which in return, turns your cells into hypertonic state. This means to get into isotonic state, your cells are going to suck more water into them. This is what we call water retention. Yes, sodium is a direct cause of water retention but if E2 is present, there are many different mechanisms involved.
    Of course, the water retention makes your muscles look fuller and glycogen also increases athletic performance. But not managed properly, you are going to look bloated.
    This is where potent AIs come handy
    JohnnyV85 likes this.

It is a personal preference. I find it easier to cut when my E2 levels are on mid-low range. Lower E2 suppresses my appetite and helps me handle the sugar cravings. But again, thats me.
    Adex is more potent than aromasin but not too much like letrozole . So its a little harder to crash your E2 with it.
    It doesn’t mean you can’t cut as easy with aromasin.
    E2 makes your cells store more glycogen. Which in return, turns your cells into hypertonic state. This means to get into isotonic state, your cells are going to suck more water into them. This is what we call water retention. Yes, sodium is a direct cause of water retention but if E2 is present, there are many different mechanisms involved.
    Of course, the water retention makes your muscles look fuller and glycogen also increases athletic performance. But not managed properly, you are going to look bloated.
    This is where potent AIs come handy
    Had to digest that for a minute but I think I got it. Thanks for that!

Had to digest that for a minute but I think I got it. Thanks for that!
    Basically Adex lowers estrogen more efficient and effective with less dosing, therefore it's drying you out through the mechanism of lowering estrogen.

Aromasin will do the same, but it will require more money than a comparable dose of Adex will.

Basically Adex lowers estrogen more efficient and effective with less dosing, therefore it's drying you out through the mechanism of lowering estrogen.

Aromasin will do the same, but it will require more money than a comparable dose of Adex will.
    Got it. Thats of course if your goal is to dry out.

Im trying to relate the information he provided with my next/first cycle where I will be using Aromasin (12.5 eod). Im not necessarily trying to dry out or completely suppress my E2. I just want to experience the cycle and learn how my body handles test... and with that, not let my E2 get out of control. Good stuff though. I just learned something new.

Got it. Thats of course if your goal is to dry out.

Im trying to relate the information he provided with my next/first cycle where I will be using Aromasin (12.5 eod). Im not necessarily trying to dry out or completely suppress my E2. I just want to experience the cycle and learn how my body handles test... and with that, not let my E2 get out of control. Good stuff though. I just learned something new.
    The thing is aromasin should be daily.

The thing is aromasin should be daily.
    Ive read that. Heres my thought on that, let me know if Im wrong for this.

I want to see how my body converts T to E2. Ive read that some people dont convert very much, so Im keeping it at eod until I do blood work and see how I do. If E2 does come back high Ill start taking Aromasin daily. Or if I start noticing bloating or God forbid gyno symptoms early on, Ill start taking it daily.

I want to see how my body converts T to E2. Ive read that some people dont convert very much, so Im keeping it at eod until I do blood work and see how I do. If E2 does come back high Ill start taking Aromasin daily. Or if I start noticing bloating or God forbid gyno symptoms early on, Ill start taking it daily.
    That's perfect idea.

Go off blood work.
    Gallowmere likes this.

I ve taken the note. I will forbid that

I ve taken the note. I will forbid that
    Lmao!! Thank you!!

ryanfisher is offline Junior Member
    Aromasin 's tablet is 25 mg, how do I make it equal 12.5 mg ?

Aromasin is taken every 2 days ??

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by ryanfisher View Post
    Aromasin 's tablet is 25 mg, how do I make it equal 12.5 mg ?

Aromasin is taken every 2 days ??
    you get a pill splitter and cut it in half
    ryanfisher likes this.

I was told that performing an AI on a basic testosterone cycle will hinder gains, I was told to use only nolvadex , 10 mg per day in the cycle.

Quote Originally Posted by ryanfisher View Post
    I was told that performing an AI on a basic testosterone cycle will hinder gains, I was told to use only nolvadex , 10 mg per day in the cycle.
    you were told correctly . there is ZERO need for an AI on most cycles .. 'maybe' for a contest prep bodybuilder. but for most guys, an AI is totally not needed and yes they can hinder gains.
    when on cycle you need your estrogen levels to elevate along with the androgen levels, thats how you grow. hindering estrogen elevation defeats the purpose of why your running exogenous test to begin with

I understood

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    you were told correctly . there is ZERO need for an AI on most cycles .. 'maybe' for a contest prep bodybuilder. but for most guys, an AI is totally not needed and yes they can hinder gains.
    when on cycle you need your estrogen levels to elevate along with the androgen levels, thats how you grow. hindering estrogen elevation defeats the purpose of why your running exogenous test to begin with
    When need to use IA, it never hurts to know !
    Last edited by ryanfisher; 09-01-2019 at 07:33 PM.

androgens work with and counter negative side effects of estrogen .. androgens make elevated estrogen anabolic . androgens also counter negative side effects that can come about from estrogen .. for example , Halotestin , the most androgenic steroid available, has ZERO anti estrogen ability, but being its so damn androgenic it can actually be used to treat or prevent gyno when on cycle. and on the flip side of the coin, estrogen helps counter the negative side effects of high androgens . example, if your on a tren only cycle at high dose and you start getting bad androgen side effects and mental issues, then add some dbol or test and get e levels elevated to help counter those effects (the brain has both androgen and estrogen receptors).
    PLUS estrogen is the hormone that controls the male sex drive and libido (NOT testosterone )..

I never use an AI . I've ran up to 2000mg of test per week . no AI needed . if you want to blast a cycle then you want elevated estrogen. thats the whole point.. now if you want to blast a cycle but you don't want elevated estrogen , then run one or two of the 20+ compounds that don't convert to estrogen in the first place ! don't run aromatizing compounds if you don't want estrogen.. its that simple . most AAS don't even convert to estrogen. so its easy to pick a cycle that won't convert to E
    ryanfisher, Obs and i_SLAM_cougars like this.

Thread Information