Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By redz
  • 1 Post By The God Himself
  • 2 Post By The God Himself

Thread: Tren ace cycle

Testlolblast is offline Associate Member

Tren ace cycle

I'm also going to run tren ace alone as for my second cycle. I hope it's good also for cutting purposes, t.i., I don't wanna get bigger just would like to noticeably increase the strength, shred some fat & increase the lean, dry muscle mass? I think if I will buy it then I'm going to get 10ml vials containing 100mg/ml of tren ace in each. I hope I will need no more than 3 vials for a 8 week cycle.
    By the way, for a pct I plan to run nolva or clomid which would be more suitable?
    If I'm choosing both, the best pct I found online was:
    1st week - 100mg a day (clomid);
    2nd week - 50mg a day (clomid);
    3rd week - 25mg a day (clomid);
    4th, 5th, 6th week - 20mg (nolva).

Just few more questions:
    1) Can clomid or nolva be ran alone for a pct?
    2) How about hcg ?

Thanks!

redz is offline Knowledgeable Member
    I'm also going to run tren ace alone as for my second cycle. I hope it's good also for cutting purposes, t.i., I don't wanna get bigger just would like to noticeably increase the strength, shred some fat & increase the lean, dry muscle mass? I think if I will buy it then I'm going to get 10ml vials containing 100mg/ml of tren ace in each. I hope I will need no more than 3 vials for a 8 week cycle.
    By the way, for a pct I plan to run nolva or clomid which would be more suitable?

Just few more questions:
    2) How about hcg ?

Thanks!
    Tren ace alone? Good luck with that joke of a cycle. You clearly shouldn’t be touching any steroids .
    deusromanus and HoldMyBeer like this.

Eduke93 is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Testlolblast View Post

Just few more questions:
    2) How about hcg ?

Thanks!
    It seems you haven't done much research, as the best PCT you found online isn't all to great.

The tren on its on will give you some results (diet/training dependant) but again you need to spend more time researching, it isn't recommended to run tren on its own, a test base is recommended for sexual function/well-being.

check out the first cycle thread in the stickies, a great place to start.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Tren ace only?
    I suggest adding TRT dose test to it, otherwise thats a recipe for disaster.
    There are some other points to mention, but you need to correct your main wrong at first.
    As far as I remember, this is not your first thread about tren only cycles. That makes me think you are either a troll or have no knowledge upon the compounds. If latter, keep tren for later cycles, tren should be only used by experienced users.
    Good luck.
    HoldMyBeer likes this.

PrimoCyp25 is offline New Member
    Tren on it's own is not the best idea for few reasons, if you do your research you'd know more about it, first of all you should be on any test that you can get your hands on, this should always be your base, your foundation, then you can add 19-nors like tren or deca , on that circle it's a good idea to run hcg twice a week 250ius per shot, with AI like Arimidex 250mg eod, and once your cycle is done you jump on Nolva and clomid, as far as loosing weight, what you eat is number one, add a bit cardio will help as well, if you control your sodium intake, and your e2, you might not retain that much water and you'll get where you want to be.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimoCyp25 View Post
    Tren on it's own is not the best idea for few reasons, if you do your research you'd know more about it, first of all you should be on any test that you can get your hands on, this should always be your base, your foundation, then you can add 19-nors like tren or deca, on that circle it's a good idea to run hcg twice a week 250ius per shot, with AI like Arimidex 250mg eod, and once your cycle is done you jump on Nolva and clomid, as far as loosing weight, what you eat is number one, add a bit cardio will help as well, if you control your sodium intake, and your e2, you might not retain that much water and you'll get where you want to be.
    This isn't his first post that's questionable. He just wants to throw ideas out there and have people correct him instead of doing any sort of actual research first.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    This isn't his first post that's questionable. He just wants to throw ideas out there and have people correct him instead of doing any sort of actual research first.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    No actually he gets upset when we correct him and wants us to confirm that he is doing the correct thing
    HoldMyBeer and KennyJ like this.

wizzy is offline Junior Member
    At least use 100mg of Test/week

HPTA is a feedback control system your body use to maintain homeostasis of test/hormone levels. The ER (estrogen receptors), AR (androgenic receptors) and PR (progesterone receptors) can also affect the HPTA and cause shutdown. Taking Tren alone will be harsh on the on the different receptors causing your HPTA to shutdown. When you shutdown your body signal your pituitary gland to shutdown the production of LH and FSH. Without adding some Test to your Test run, you're going to get into trouble.

Thread Information