• 2 Post By ghettoboyd
  • 3 Post By Obs
  • 3 Post By almostgone
  • 2 Post By KennyJ
  • 2 Post By KennyJ

Thread: Napsgear review and cycle questions

mofitn3577 is offline New Member

Napsgear review and cycle questions

I figured I should write a review on my go-to site for gear. I've used NAPS for about 5 orders over the past 1.5 years. They've ranged from a couple hundred dollars to a couple thousands. I've paid with both moneygram and bitcoin. Even when I used money gram the money was picked up within 48 hours. But coin just speeds up the process a little bit and is easier for everyone on both ends. I always like to hit naps when they have big sales on the big name brands. When customer service told me that the items on sale that were ordered were out of stock, they actually offered to give me another great brand for the same discount price. I always trust all the gear I get from naps. What's great is that you can find the lab tests from 3rd party companies that test the gear to let you know is as good as it's said to be....... or you can just do a huge shot of tren and you'll quickly learn it's as good as it supposed to be. There shipping is always very quick. The one time it took an extra few days than expected, their online live chat support let me know the current status of my order, which was shipped the next day. I give naps a 10/10. It's great to be able to order what you need with a guarantee that you'll get what you ordered.

Just recently did a large order with them that was seized by customs. They quickly reshipped the products to a different address with no problems, once the proper wait period was over to be sure that they did in fact seize the package.

Planning my next order with them right now. Anyone have any advice for cycles for advanced users who are now seeing only minimal results even with high dose tren/test cycles? Have tried a number of other compounds and nothing seems to have any effect at all when I'm on tren and when I'm not on tren anything else I take has only minimal effects when comparing to tren. I am a competitive powerlifter who generally does long high dose tren cycles during a competition cycle and then will cruise for 6 weeks or so and then start a high dose deca cycle for offseason. i will then cruise again and get ready for another long high dose tren cycle. Have experimented with almost all orals made and have found very little of them to have good effects for me with exception of Halotestin and Oral tren which I use for the short period leading up to a competition for strength and aggression.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Welcome to the forum. Nice first post. More importantly, you definitely don't seem like a rep to me
    Edit: I forgot to say, wrong thread for reviews

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by HoldMyBeer; 12-23-2018 at 06:44 PM.
    Chrisp83TRT and FishnTom like this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    I thought we couldn’t review actual sources only the brand of gear?

Chrisp83TRT is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mofitn3577 View Post
    I figured I should write a review on my go-to site for gear. I've used NAPS for about 5 orders over the past 1.5 years. They've ranged from a couple hundred dollars to a couple thousands. I've paid with both moneygram and bitcoin. Even when I used money gram the money was picked up within 48 hours. But coin just speeds up the process a little bit and is easier for everyone on both ends. I always like to hit naps when they have big sales on the big name brands. When customer service told me that the items on sale that were ordered were out of stock, they actually offered to give me another great brand for the same discount price. I always trust all the gear I get from naps. What's great is that you can find the lab tests from 3rd party companies that test the gear to let you know is as good as it's said to be....... or you can just do a huge shot of tren and you'll quickly learn it's as good as it supposed to be. There shipping is always very quick. The one time it took an extra few days than expected, their online live chat support let me know the current status of my order, which was shipped the next day. I give naps a 10/10. It's great to be able to order what you need with a guarantee that you'll get what you ordered.

Just recently did a large order with them that was seized by customs. They quickly reshipped the products to a different address with no problems, once the proper wait period was over to be sure that they did in fact seize the package.

Planning my next order with them right now. Anyone have any advice for cycles for advanced users who are now seeing only minimal results even with high dose tren/test cycles? Have tried a number of other compounds and nothing seems to have any effect at all when I'm on tren and when I'm not on tren anything else I take has only minimal effects when comparing to tren. I am a competitive powerlifter who generally does long high dose tren cycles during a competition cycle and then will cruise for 6 weeks or so and then start a high dose deca cycle for offseason. i will then cruise again and get ready for another long high dose tren cycle. Have experimented with almost all orals made and have found very little of them to have good effects for me with exception of Halotestin and Oral tren which I use for the short period leading up to a competition for strength and aggression.
    We already know your review is to get your 15 % ...

Good job !

Way to do a disservice for people who actually need good solid advice

Sent from my JSN-AL00 using Tapatalk

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Rules don't apply to reps that make temporary accounts in order to make one post and never sign in again

Obs, Family_guy and FishnTom like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Quote Originally Posted by Family_guy View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    Rules don't apply to reps that make temporary accounts in order to make one post and never sign in again

Source names are allowed. Contact information, web addys, lists are not allowed.
    Family_guy likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    Still it’s hard to trust a member that comes on here and types out a great review for a source with one post never to be seen again...grain of salt peeps...
    Obs and KennyJ like this.

Obs
    Obs is offline Changed Man
    Quote Originally Posted by ghettoboyd View Post
    Still it’s hard to trust a member that comes on here and types out a great review for a source with one post never to be seen again...grain of salt peeps...
    We get these when they offer discounts for a recently written review as Chisp83trt said.

Its annoying for sure
    ghettoboyd, KennyJ and Chrisp83TRT like this.

almostgone is online now AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    Totally agree.
    ghettoboyd, KennyJ and FishnTom like this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

FishnTom is offline New Member
    I have heard both good and bad about this place

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

KennyJ is offline Member
    If anything it would make me suspicious and steer me away rather than towards.
    Quester and FishnTom like this.

KennyJ is offline Member
    Quote Originally Posted by mofitn3577 View Post

You say "Have tried a number of other compounds and nothing seems to have any effect at all when I'm on tren and when I'm not on tren anything else I take has only minimal effects when comparing to tren."
    Are you sure any of your gear other than tren is legit?
    Sorry, I just couldn't resist.
    FishnTom and Chrisp83TRT like this.

Thread Information