Like Tree3Likes
  • 2 Post By TRA
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks

Thread: Cjc-1295/ghrp-6

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member

Cjc-1295/ghrp-6

I have used these in the past with decent success, bumping GH levels a bit with normal IGFBP-3 results (for my age group in 50s the level should show as low). However, I have been running both these peptides for over 6 mos from what has been a reputable peptide source and recent labs show IGFBP-3 levels low, so basically like I’m not taking anything.
    Dosages for both peptides was 100mcg 3 x daily.

Has anyone had any experience with these peptides consistently? There is a chance that even the low levels would be lower if I weren’t on the peptides, so will do a 6-8wk trial without and compare levels with new labs.

Not wanting to pin 3x/d for nothing ffs.

Curious about anyone having good results with the peptides, or no results for that matter since that seems to be what I’m looking at. Also feel free to chime in regarding MK-677 with dosage and corresponding lab results. Not too interested in “observational evidence” but lab results helpful.
    Last edited by TRA; 12-27-2018 at 03:21 PM.
    KennyJ and fiddlesticks like this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Ironically, GHRP2/6 are mid-rank in terms of GHRP GH release while sermorelin could be listed as low-rank and hexarelin as high. It appears you do not respond to GHRP2\6 very well.

I see this as the list of options to raise free IGF in order from least chance of problems to nuclear.

- Arginine supplementation ( 8 grams twice a day )

- Mk677 however if GHRP is not working I highly doubt MK will do anything considering MK is much weaker. MK mechanism of releasing GH is very dependant on amino acid availability so if you do try MK stack with arginine.

- increase dose of GHRP - doubtful this does anything

-T3 - T3 potently increases levels of GH and IGF

- hexarelin - this is significantly stronger than GHRP2\6 and works slightly differently. Definitely what I would advise.. With arginine as well.

- GH - probably unrealistic

- IGF- doesnt affect IGFBPs very much

- Insulin - extremely anabolic influence on IGFBP system thus making it better than IGF to increase free igf.. Not to mention it stimulates IGF directly.

You wanted blood results and those drugs raised my IGF the most by which spot in the list they are. If I were you I would simply do 50mcg hexarelin with 1iu insulin x3 a day instead, no CJC needed. Realistically, adding 1iu of insulin one time a day in your situation would result in significantly elevated free IGF.

Insulin has very strong modularity effects on the IGFBP system, more than IGF itself.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 12-28-2018 at 11:03 PM.
    Family_guy likes this.

Geni is offline New Member
    Cjc1295 / ipam blend .
    I would use 100mcg every 3rd day.
    The cjc has a long half life , i found it to be wasteful to use 3 times a day.
    Good sleep and no hunger issues like with the grhp6 that releases ghrelin to readily.
    A better stack woud be getting Ipam separate and dosing 100mcg /day , and the cjc 100mcg every 3rd day.
    8 weeks on 8 weeks of .
    Great recovery, sleep , lean mass .

Thread Information