Thread: Great info

Xcalibur is offline New Member

Great info

Hi all,

This is my first time to this site and these boards. I was referrerd here because I was planning on trying out Winstrol . I have never used any type of steroids before, and was told by some friends Winny is a good cutter. I am 29 (30 in a month) 6'5" 215. I am not huge, but I like my proportionate size. Only thing I am really looking for is to get cut up. After reading through alot of these boards about Winny though, it sounds like it is one of the harsher steroids for hair loss. I am already battling hair loss hard enough as it is, so Winny sounds like it is not an option for me.

Regardless, I have found loads of other great info on these boards about all kinds of supplements, and workout and nutritional tips that might do the trick for me. I just wanted to say thanks for all the great info from everyone on these boards.

-X

P.S. - Sorry if this isn't the right forum for this post. This seemed to be the busiest forum, and couldn't really find one that this necessarily fit into.

usualsuspect is offline Anabolic Member
    welcome aboard bro. Yeah winny is a good cutter but its nothing that a good diet and cardio could not achieve. Soak up as much info around here as possible so your decision to take the plunge is accompanied with assurance and safety.

~US~

roch is offline Member
    welcome!

Thread Information