Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Nixter's Avatar
    Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    431

    Need advice on EQ/Winny cycle

    Really need some help bro's feeling very confused! I've got the following gear

    Ttokkyo Eq (enough for 400mg/wk-8wks)
    Valopharm Winijet (LOTS)

    Now I'd like to run the Winijet 50mg/ed for the whole 8 weeks as well but I'm hearing bad stuff about injecting the Valo stuff cuz it's so thick due to the high concentration. So I'm thinking about drinking it but won't that be harder on my liver, especially for 8 weeks?

    Thanks

    Nixter.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,613
    Get enough EQ so that you can run at 400mg/wk for 10wks. EQ should be ran a mininmun of that. Run the winny for 6wks at 50mg/ED. Doesn't matter if you inject or take orally. 8wks is too much stress on the liver.

  3. #3
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,394
    get test

  4. #4
    Nixter's Avatar
    Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    431
    Thanks for the advice Dragon. Thanks Billy but I don't want test in my cycle.

    Nixter.


    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Get enough EQ so that you can run at 400mg/wk for 10wks. EQ should be ran a mininmun of that. Run the winny for 6wks at 50mg/ED. Doesn't matter if you inject or take orally. 8wks is too much stress on the liver.

  5. #5
    arthurb999's Avatar
    arthurb999 is offline Anabolic Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2001
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    2,712
    I did an eq and winnie cycle and did not like it. Throw some prop in there and you'll be in business.

  6. #6
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,394
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    Thanks for the advice Dragon. Thanks Billy but I don't want test in my cycle.

    Nixter.
    Why not? Youll have worse sides without it than if you added it in.

    Add in a measly 200mg/wk and enjoy your cycle.

  7. #7
    Dustin4489 is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2002
    Location
    ATL, ga
    Posts
    115
    I agree with billy. You dont want to finish your cycle and not be happy with the results bro! Trust me!

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,613
    I do agree with Billy in that test should be included in this cycle. IMO it should be included in EVERY cycle as a base. My very first cycle was an EQ/winny stack. My only regret was not adding any test.

  9. #9
    Nixter's Avatar
    Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    431
    What did you regret about it?

    Nixter

    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    I do agree with Billy in that test should be included in this cycle. IMO it should be included in EVERY cycle as a base. My very first cycle was an EQ/winny stack. My only regret was not adding any test.

  10. #10
    Billy_Bathgate's Avatar
    Billy_Bathgate is offline AR Vet / Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Antarctica
    Posts
    4,394
    The one time I didnt use test...

    I felt lethargic, no sex drive/ somewhat impotent, ended up getting sick, lousy motivation which lead to lousy training and eating which lead to lousy gains..

    Overall It felt like a combo of having Mono and somebody ripping my balls off..lol, seriously

  11. #11
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    What did you regret about it?

    Nixter
    Not adding the test. Every cycle since then has included a test ester of some sort. I could really see a difference between my first and second cycles. Test can be included into ANY cycle. It is one of the best, if not, thee best anabolic for building muscle.

  12. #12
    Nixter's Avatar
    Nixter is offline Associate Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2002
    Location
    Canada
    Posts
    431
    I realize you regreted not adding test. I was curious about what exactly you didn't like about the cycle.. ie; didn't gain enough muscle, sides, etc. My goals are very moderate. I must stay quite lean yet muscular..but not too muscular, otherwise I am out of work.

    Thanks,

    Nixter.


    Quote Originally Posted by 01dragonslayer
    Not adding the test. Every cycle since then has included a test ester of some sort. I could really see a difference between my first and second cycles. Test can be included into ANY cycle. It is one of the best, if not, thee best anabolic for building muscle.

  13. #13
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixter
    I realize you regreted not adding test. I was curious about what exactly you didn't like about the cycle.. ie; didn't gain enough muscle, sides, etc. My goals are very moderate. I must stay quite lean yet muscular..but not too muscular, otherwise I am out of work.

    Thanks,

    Nixter.
    Many anabolics have synergistic properties. Meaning that it will assist or add to the activity of another substance. Test being one of the best synergistic agents that you can include in a cycle.

  14. #14
    Slangin Roids's Avatar
    Slangin Roids is offline Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    4.34 (handheld) 40m time
    Posts
    134
    if your trying to do a lean cycle would you guys still recommend test?

  15. #15
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    5,613
    Quote Originally Posted by Slangin Roids
    if your trying to do a lean cycle would you guys still recommend test?
    Yes you could run a lean cycle with test. Prop would be the best option.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •