Anon19283 is offline New Member

Test w/ Masteron & Primo for 2nd Cycle? Also using HGH + Insulin.

24 years old. On TRT. 1 previous 10 week cycle of 500mg test per week + TRT dose of 120mg/week
    Cycle was great. Put on clean mass.

Stats:
    5' 8''
    185lbs
    12-15% bodyfat

Looking to start my 2nd cycle at the beginning of february.
    I was thinking of running 375mg testosterone /week with 700mg Primo w/ 10mg Nolva per day.
    I was just wondering if I would face any risks adding in Masteron with this and what a recommended dosage would be.
    I also run 5iu+ of pharm grade HGH per day and have been for 6months. I also use insulin at doses of 10iu to 30iu most days. I plan on running 25mcg-50mcg of T3 as well when I start this.

My diet is in check and my goal it to get a clean bulk with minimal side effects. I've gone from 135 to 195 this last year and my workout routine and diet is very dedicated. I'm just looking for some additional info on these substances and advice for using a cycle with these compounds.

I will also be running 100mg of Deca per week as my TRT doc just added that into my regimine that I start next week.

Another question I have is if Nolva will conteract the possible prolactin issues deca can cause or if I should take 0.125-0.25mg of arimidex every week.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    10 to 30 insulin is a lot, you should only need up to 10 for a good while, I can get results using 3iu at 250-260lbs.

T3 is potentiated by all these drugs so be careful, it can cause very, very uncomfortable side effects if overdosed, you can get away using 5mcg doses maybe 3 times a day. You will become much more sensitive to caffeine, ephedrine etc from t3 increasing adrenergic sensitivity which is where issues can possibly occur. In my own experience too much T3 will make you so hot you will be able to walk a few steps then practically be dripping in sweat.. But yes it's astonishing how many more calories are burned from T3 therapy. Being on insulin will avoid any T3 protein\fullness loss.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 12-28-2018 at 03:03 PM.

Thread Information