• 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By spywizard
  • 1 Post By fiddlesticks

Thread: T3 personal experience

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries

T3 personal experience

What have members on here experienced from their usage of T3 AKA cytomel , liothyronine sodium and triiodothyronine?

I am prescribed 100mcg a day of T3 as my natural production is awful, however I only use 50mcg a day most of the time because more than that and I get some incredible side effects.

I notice these effects from taking 25mcg of T3 x2 a day:

- massive body(head) heat during any kind of exertion, my head will literally be so hot it will warm a full cup of ice and then some.

- poorer workout performance from too high temperature- after only a few sets i will be totally out of breath and practically melting.

- extreme sensitivity to stimulants

- very very rapid body fat loss, much faster than the quoted 10-20% online, for me it is probably doubled or tripled but this may be from my naturally poor thyroid levels.

- increased Free testosterone , GH and IGF (50%) as seen from bloodwork

- no muscle loss ( i always use low doses of insulin if I am using T3 to attempt to counteract this.)

- strong mental sense of well-being

If I take the full 100mcg I am prescribed I will finish my labor-intensive job in what appears to be clothes straight out of the ocean from the sweating.

To further optimize my thyroid levels I take 1 day a week totally off T3 to attempt to stay sensitive and have used small doses of injected albuterol which is proven to block the "evil" thyroid hormone reverse T3 especially if my calories are restricted. Overall this is one of my favorite bodybuilding drugs.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 12-28-2018 at 03:22 PM.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    My understanding standing is a normal person naturally produced the equivalent no of 25mcg. So why the doc prescribed 50 is beyond me. Maybe my information is incorrect. 100 is usually the amount I use when I am trying to burn extra calories

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

charger69 is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by HoldMyBeer View Post
    My understanding standing is a normal person naturally produced the equivalent no of 25mcg. So why the doc prescribed 50 is beyond me. Maybe my information is incorrect. 100 is usually the amount I use when I am trying to burn extra calories

You are right on!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blog Entries

I have a cool doctor, is that sufficient? Lol

And 25 is very insufficient for me.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 12-28-2018 at 04:14 PM.

HoldMyBeer is offline Productive Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    I have a cool doctor, is that sufficient? Lol

And 25 is very insufficient for me.
    It was more in relation to the sides you were experiencing, I may have misread it, but you seemed confused about the heat/headaches/weightloss. Just trying to shed light on possible reasons why

fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    It was more in relation to the sides you were experiencing, I may have misread it, but you seemed confused about the heat/headaches/weightloss. Just trying to shed light on possible reasons why

I'm definitely not confused, honestly kind of glad I get those effects to know im responding well to it.

Blog Entries
    T3 is also shown to have an EPO-stimulating effect which is fantastic for increasing blood volume, in theory this would be extremely good for muscle growth. Stacked with say insulin , equipose and albuterol multiplied by intense training with lots of layers on you can dramatically increase blood volume. The more sweating the better!
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 12-28-2018 at 10:28 PM.
    GearHeaded likes this.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    T3 is also shown to have an EPO-stimulating effect which is fantastic for increasing blood volume, in theory this would be extremely good for muscle growth.
    way to think "out of the box" . precisely, T3 (and T4) are NOT just cutting fat loss compounds. they have their place in a bulking phase when nutrient absorption and partitioning are in the forefront (like using high doses of insulin and hgh).

do NOT expect to see T3 and Clen in protocols that are simply for 'cutting' only. they have lots of use in massing phases when you know what your doing.. nutrient uptake, and retention of electrolytes and blood volume are critical when trying to add size. T3 can help keep things stay 'balanced' in a massing cycle
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    way to think "out of the box" . precisely, T3 (and T4) are NOT just cutting fat loss compounds. they have their place in a bulking phase when nutrient absorption and partitioning are in the forefront (like using high doses of insulin and hgh).

do NOT expect to see T3 and Clen in protocols that are simply for 'cutting' only. they have lots of use in massing phases when you know what your doing.. nutrient uptake, and retention of electrolytes and blood volume are critical when trying to add size. T3 can help keep things stay 'balanced' in a massing cycle
    I actually recall reading T3 is more effective than testosterone itself in increasing blood volume(holy shit?)

You do yourself a massive disservice "bulking" while not doing things to increase blood volume like sauna, high sodium and other minerals,T3 insulin, possibly blood flow restriction training...

I have heard of top pros taking EPO directly and using extremely high amounts of sodium everyday to increase blood volume /EPO effect, like 35 grams high.
    GearHeaded likes this.

I actually recall reading T3 is more effective than testosterone itself in increasing blood volume(holy shit?)

You do yourself a massive disservice "bulking" while not doing things to increase blood volume like sauna, high sodium and other minerals,T3 insulin , possibly blood flow restriction training...

I have heard of top pros taking EPO directly and using extremely high amounts of sodium everyday to increase blood volume /EPO effect, like 35 grams high.
    funny you say this.. I just had a conversation with a client several hours ago about his steriod cycle, yet him having low blood pressure issues, and me wanting to add in a compound like Anadrol to help bring his blood volume and blood pressure up, as well as add in some Pedialyte and extra elcotrolytes into his nutrition. told him we need more blood volume to promote growth.
    (client is a member here and can confirm I just talked to him about this lol)

but your right. this is very important
    fiddlesticks and Old Duffer like this.

You do yourself a massive disservice "bulking" while not doing things to increase blood volume like sauna, high sodium and other minerals,T3 insulin , possibly blood flow restriction training...

blood volume requires proper nutrients and nutreint absorption. Test helps this sure. but T3 does this at a whole different level. getting a synergy between the two and several other hormones can really help (thats the difference between a traditional steroid cycle, and an actual well planned out drug/hormone cycle). Pro bodybuilders do not just run steroids . AAS is just a piece of the puzzle to make things 'stick'. a lot more going on then people realize.

as for EPO .. yes your correct. no pro is going to step on stage without massive amounts of blood volume and off the chart hemoglobin and hematocrit .
    Shawn Rhoden dropped out of the Arnold a few weeks prior due to an ulcer that dropped his blood levels down to below normal. as a pro on stage you want WAY more then normal levels, let alone below normal. he would of looked like shit on stage with low blood volume, thats why he dropped out
    fiddlesticks likes this.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    funny you say this.. I just had a conversation with a client several hours ago about his steriod cycle, yet him having low blood pressure issues, and me wanting to add in a compound like Anadrol to help bring his blood volume and blood pressure up, as well as add in some Pedialyte and extra elcotrolytes into his nutrition. told him we need more blood volume to promote growth.
    (client is a member here and can confirm I just talked to him about this lol)

but your right. this is very important
    Nothing better to raise blood volume than ramen with added boullin cubes, pepsi and peds! Ramen broth might as well be a blood type.
    Last edited by fiddlesticks; 12-28-2018 at 11:07 PM.

Blog Entries
    Random tidbit about T3 interaction with stimulants (adderall)

I am prescribed both T3 and adderall and just like its been reported in medical literature, T3 does a very good job of making the adderall much stronger. If I take 15mg of adderall without taking T3 prior I will get about 1H of moderate stimulation but if I take 10mcg of T3 either alongside it or before it will last at least 3 times as long.

Assuming you're healthy and prescribed it (because we dont break the law on steroid .com right?) adderall and T3 is seriously the easiest way on earth to lose fat, even better than clen + T3. You can also enjoy the ridiculous workouts adderall will allow you to accomplish, the thermogenic effect of the two combined is pretty incredible as well. Only con is if you plan on discontinuing both drugs your metabolism will take quite a brutal hit.

spywizard is offline AR-Elite Hall of Famer~
    T3 50mcg prescribed by my doc has given me the energy that has had me crashing in the middle of the day for the past 2 yrs... (been recovering from several surgeries 3 yrs now).. question, does your doc have you coming off t3 after 3 months??
    fiddlesticks likes this.
    The answer to your every question

Rules

A bigot is a person obstinately or intolerantly devoted
    to his or her own opinions and prejudices, especially
    one exhibiting intolerance, and animosity toward those of differing beliefs.

If you get scammed by an UGL listed on this board or by another member here, it's all part of the game and learning experience for you,
    we do not approve nor support any sources that may be listed on this site.
    I will not do source checks for you, the peer review from other members should be enough to help you make a decision on your quest. Buyer beware.
    Don't Let the Police kick your ass

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by spywizard View Post
    T3 50mcg prescribed by my doc has given me the energy that has had me crashing in the middle of the day for the past 2 yrs... (been recovering from several surgeries 3 yrs now).. question, does your doc have you coming off t3 after 3 months??
    Same man, when people say TRT gives them energy I always suggest trying T3 to see how that makes you feel, literally every person I've talked to that has used T3 has said the same shit, way more energy, motivation etc.. It is my favorite compound overall.

I have been taking anywhere from 10 to 100mcg of T3 ED the past 3 years. I absolutely could not imagine going back.. I feel so bad for all the people stuck on T4 because their doctors are idiots.

If I can manage to obtain a legit, clean source I will soon experiment with injectable T3 as well, there are lots of issues with oral T3 absorption. I can not even imagine how amazing the results in terms of energy would be.
    spywizard likes this.

Thread Information