Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By TestoSuper

Thread: Anastrozole and E2 blood test questio

slainrush is offline New Member

Anastrozole and E2 blood test questio

Hi, good evening.

Ive started a cycle with 500mg Test E/week and 100 mg Tren A EOD, 0,25 mg Anastrozole every 3 days. Before i was just with Test E 250 mg/week.

3 weeks later, if my E2 levels up by bloodworks, whats the best aproach with Anastrozole? would be increase the frequency during week (E3D to EOD) or increase dose 0,25 mg to 0,5mg and maintain the frequence of every 3 days?

Thanks!!

TRA
    TRA is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by slainrush View Post
    Hi, good evening.

Ive started a cycle with 500mg Test E/week and 100 mg Tren A EOD, 0,25 mg Anastrozole every 3 days. Before i was just with Test E 250 mg/week.

3 weeks later, if my E2 levels up by bloodworks, whats the best aproach with Anastrozole? would be increase the frequency during week (E3D to EOD) or increase dose 0,25 mg to 0,5mg and maintain the frequence of every 3 days?

Thanks!!
    I would see how high e2 is, if it is. I like to run just a little high because I feel better. Then if too high bump to .5mg every 3 days so basically it’s doubling the dose. That usually works for me at 500 -1000 test/wk. I can squeak by with .25 every 3 d up to 500/wk

That’s just a starting point. Play with it and see how it works for you and how you respond. Good luck

Quote Originally Posted by TrailRunAZ View Post
    I would see how high e2 is, if it is. I like to run just a little high because I feel better. Then if too high bump to .5mg every 3 days so basically it’s doubling the dose. That usually works for me at 500 -1000 test/wk. I can squeak by with .25 every 3 d up to 500/wk

That’s just a starting point. Play with it and see how it works for you and how you respond. Good luck
    Thanks!!

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member
    In my experience use of a minimum dosage of adex during cycle (i.e, 0.25 x 2/week) threw my estrogens under the heels for very long time.
    Months after the end of cycles I always had estrogens below the minimum value of the range..
    I advise you to worry that adex does not lower your estrogens too much, rather than the contrary.
    balance likes this.

Quester is offline Knowledgeable Member
    What ever you decide, keep records. Always have a foundation, personally, I label all of my blood work with the substances (even non AAS related) and the dosages.

Thx for everyone.

Thread Information