Thread: Prostate & AAS

JackMan017 is offline Junior Member

Prostate & AAS

Hello friends,

I'd love to get some input as it relates to the use of Testosterone & possible prostate enlargement and/or issues. I've been training & dieting consistently for a few years, 36 y/o & never cycled. I understand with using AAS comes risk, I'm simply trying to evaluate things, basically doing my homework. I've never had any prostate issues, atleast to my knowledge. If I understand correctly, it's the conversion of DHT from the Test that can make the prostate grow, and other factors I believe as well that have little to do with DHT, like estrogen? If I understand correctly, a males prostate grows with age and the use of AAS can speed up the growth of the prostate and/or create issues. If I also understand correctly, certain AAS convert more to DHT than others, meaning certain AAS may irritate the prostate more than others.
    From what I gather, PSA blood tests can be done to gauge the prostate, but from what I research on here, even with an acceptable PSA, that doesn't necessarily mean the prostate is healthy, meaning a PSA isn't 100% accurate.

My question is - Is it pretty much inevitable using Testosterone will result in a faster growing prostate on cycle? If so, can the prostate return back to it's size prior to AAS usage? Does it take multiple cycles or years of heavy usage to create issues? As mentioned earlier, I've never cycled, so if I did decide, I would lean towards a basic Test E/C 500mg p/week, but of course that's not set in stone.

I appreciate any feedback.

Jack

AR's King Silabolin is offline Castle Power
    PSA will increase but it will go back to normal after. Your natty test production migth not.
    The thing is, as i see it. Nothing practical can be done. I have never heard of anything healthy guys take which has proven effect.
    BP, liver, e2 etc have fixes, but prostate...none.
    And it will only make u pee 2-4 times a nigth. Thats all. There should be no extra cancer risk. U migth just eas upon the fluids before bedtime.
    There are lots of herbs at iherb.com, and one ive took i felt helped, but there are so many other things that need to be adressed. So i dont prioritize money for prostate health through herbs anymore. Basictly cause the lac of positive studies.

Sent fra min SM-N9005 via Tapatalk

Thread Information