Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By almostgone
  • 1 Post By GearHeaded
  • 1 Post By Too-$mall

Thread: how long does Prami last? and how long does raloxifene last?

Too-$mall is offline Member
    Blog Entries

how long does Prami last? and how long does raloxifene last?

I've got this Prami and I've got this ralox. not sure if they are still good. here's a picture. they've been in my fridge for at least (1) year and not sure how old they are because there is no expiration date.

Attachment 175276

almostgone is offline AR-Platinum Elite- Hall of Famer
    I usually store research liquids @ room temps, but as long as everything is still suspended well, they're probably ok.

On the other hand, new liquids aren't terribly expensive. If you need raloxifene, you want to make sure it is in good shape.

Personally, I prefer some form of pharmaceutical ancillaries.

I do use the same vendor as your picture for peptides, MT2, etc.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

Blog Entries
    tight, so they are still open? thought they went out of biz. i'll give that prami a shot. turn up the dose a tad and see how it goes. if it's still good i WILL know. lol. bed time!

tried the prami at .4mg. don't know how to describe the flavor besides the alcohol flavor. the other flavor i tasted was almost stale. that's the best way i can describe it. i should be getting dizzy soon. we'll see. i personally don't think it's good anymore.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 12-28-2018 at 10:32 PM.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    this thread reminds me of all the times over the years I've purchased Prami or Caber to have on hand for a cycle of deca or tren or ment or npp.
    the shelf life of Caber is crap in liquid form. anyhow, over all these years all I've ended up doing is tossing this stuff in the trash. never once have I needed Prolactin support with a DA.

but every steroid dealing rep out there will tell you that you need a DA like caber anytime you even think about running deca or tren.

I'm probably not the only one thats bought this over the years just to have sitting there going to waste. while the dealer counts the $ he made off his "guru status AAS advice".

but I bet aint any one of us had a bottle of test sitting around for years we had to throw away
    i_SLAM_cougars and Too-$mall like this.

Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    this thread reminds me of all the times over the years I've purchased Prami or Caber to have on hand for a cycle of deca or tren or ment or npp.
    the shelf life of Caber is crap in liquid form. anyhow, over all these years all I've ended up doing is tossing this stuff in the trash. never once have I needed Prolactin support with a DA.

but every steroid dealing rep out there will tell you that you need a DA like caber anytime you even think about running deca or tren.

I'm probably not the only one thats bought this over the years just to have sitting there going to waste. while the dealer counts the $ he made off his "guru status AAS advice".

but I bet aint any one of us had a bottle of test sitting around for years we had to throw away
    I've got a bottle of Upjohns sitting in my cabinet. Never had to use them even with a cycle containing 2 19-nors @ a low dosage.
    I did run some old Cabaser tabs for an experiment over a decade ago. Been so long damn if I can remember the results.
    GearHeaded likes this.
    There are 3 loves in my life: my wife, my English mastiffs, and my weightlifting....Man, my wife gets really pissed when I get the 3 confused...
    A minimum of 100 posts and 45 days membership required for source checks. Source checks are performed at my discretion.

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    Quote Originally Posted by almostgone View Post
    I've got a bottle of Upjohns sitting in my cabinet. Never had to use them even with a cycle containing 2 19-nors @ a low dosage.
    I did run some old Cabaser tabs for an experiment over a decade ago. Been so long damn if I can remember the results.
    they are selling "insurance policies'' essentially , right
    Too-$mall likes this.

Basically that's it.

LOL, I snagged the Cabaser long ago to see how effective it was for multiple orgasms, I believe.

I got the Upjohns as a gift so I put them in the apocalypse stash.....might need to repopulate the planet or something?

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    I have some liquid prami (different brand) thats been in my draw for about a year and its still very potent.
    I thought i wasnt gonna need it during my last 19nor run but during the cycle i couldnt climax anymore and i was really abusing my girl to get there lol. Borderline cruel. Squirted some of that prami in my mouth and it was like night and day. I still use it off cycle for the libido affect. Its probably still good dude. You know when prami is working because it makes you fe like complete shit. Thats why you take it before bedtime. Sleep thru the sides.

Blog Entries
    lol, yea prami ups sex drive as well. it's real i think. i feel a bit dizzy right now, but not nauseated. i'm not sure it's dosed correctly, but i don't have a whole lot of exp with it. i'm also pretty dang tired right now.

first time i used it i think i took 1mg. had me on my ass nauseated with insomnia and flashes of light while my eyes were closed at night. for dosing reasons, i like pharm grade. i get prolactin issues. when i first started using PEDS i started on dht oral designers [superdrol] and my nips would ooze. pretty gross. never got crazy lumps. just my body and luck. however aesthetically, i hate my baby eraser nips. they always look erect. I've even considered having them completely shaved via plastic surgery. bout 6K. i like that look much better. men aren't supposed to have developed nipples. should just be a colored spot and just about nothing more.

prami does the trick for me. though i think this stuff is totally under dosed or non existent. i'm at .4ml and only slightly dizzy. i should be almost incapacitated.
    Last edited by Too-$mall; 12-28-2018 at 11:56 PM.

Octaneforce is offline Senior Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post
    lol, yea prami ups sex drive as well. it's real i think. i feel a bit dizzy right now, but not nauseated. i'm not sure it's dosed correctly, but i don't have a whole lot of exp with it. i'm also pretty dang tired right now.

first time i used it i think i took 1mg. had me on my ass nauseated with insomnia and flashes of light while my eyes were closed at night. for dosing reasons, i like pharm grade. i get prolactin issues. when i first started using PEDS i started on dht oral designers [superdrol] and my nips would ooze. pretty gross. never got crazy lumps. just my body and luck. however aesthetically, i hate my baby eraser nips. they always look erect. I've even considered having them completely shaved via plastic surgery. bout 6K. i like that look much better. men aren't supposed to have developed nipples. should just be a colored spot and just about nothing more.

prami does the trick for me. though i think this stuff is totally under dosed or non existent.
    Holy shit you took 1mg of prami. You must have been misinformed. I can get by with as little as .125mg. Thats why my liquid version has lasted me so long.

Blog Entries
    lol i was an idiot at the time and screwed up. coulda been .5ml. cant remember. it was back in 2013.
    Octaneforce likes this.

Family_guy is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Too-$mall View Post

prami does the trick for me. though i think this stuff is totally under dosed or non existent. i'm at .4ml and only slightly dizzy. i should be almost incapacitated.
    That’s hilarious cuz my wife is always making fun of how tiny my little nipples are!!

Blog Entries
    women. can't live with'em. can't live without'em. they drive me crazy sometimes.

Thread Information