Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By The God Himself

Thread: 2nd inject of tren impressions

TestoSuper is offline Associate Member

2nd inject of tren impressions

Hallo Guys ,
    today has been my 2nd tren A inject , 120 mg, (the first was last Thursday).
    No particular sides until now, apart last night I slept about 4 hours... no sweating anyway.
    In gym this morning (leg day ) I had good energy, but a bit of cardiovascular fatigue, (shortness of breath) that as soon as I finished exercises I couldn't talk to people!!
    Has anyone had the same effect with tren? is it due to increased pressure?

Wyatt 88 is offline Junior Member
    How was your cardio prior to starting tren ? That sounds a little extreme to me after only two injections

Very good! I've noticed that after starting the cycle only...

Blog Entries
    Yes Tren will affect your cardio in a negative way to say the least...

Thanks for confirm

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Yes, it is known to affect your cardiovascular health in a bad way.
    Due to tren ’s ability to regulate (both up and down) alpha and beta receptors, it results with bronchial constriction. This effect is the result of the exact reverse mechanism that how clenbuterol works its magic in the body.
    Clenbuterol is a beta-2 agonist which was synthesized to aid the asthma patients with its bronchodilator effect. When the exact reverse mechanism involved, your pulmonary ability gets hindered. You become short in breath.
    So it is pretty much obvious that tren is a potent CNS stimulant.
    ghettoboyd likes this.

fiddlesticks is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post
    Due to tren ’s ability to regulate (both up and down) alpha and beta receptors, it results with bronchial constriction. This effect is the result of the exact reverse mechanism that how clenbuterol works its magic in the body.
    Clenbuterol is a beta-2 agonist which was synthesized to aid the asthma patients with its bronchodilator effect. When the exact reverse mechanism involved, your pulmonary ability gets hindered. You become short in breath.
    Any more info on trenbolone adrenergic regulation? Perhaps prolactin inhibits beta receptors / function, that would be my guess.

The God Himself is offline Knowledgeable Member
    Quote Originally Posted by fiddlesticks View Post
    Any more info on trenbolone adrenergic regulation? Perhaps prolactin inhibits beta receptors / function, that would be my guess.
    What I remember from the study is not directly linked to Trenbolone but to its close relative progesterone.
    Progestinic activity is shown to decrease alpha 2A adrenergic receptor expression (that is called down-regulation) and alpha 2A/beta 3 AR protein ratio. Also it increases beta 3 AR expression (does it much better than estradiol, in terms of potency) and that is called up-regulation actually, due to the increase in number of receptors.
    There are studies about the prostaglandin F2 alpha stimulation that tren causes. It may be another cause of bronchoconstriction somehow. Progesteron is a mainly pre menstrual hormone which causes uterus to release prostaglandins. The prostaglandins, specifically F2 alpha, cause endometrium to contract (this is the cause of PMS aches) and get rid of unnecessary wall tissue and vessels. This shit is also used for inducing labor and abortion (for abortion, you do an intra-amniotic injection, however thats not our subject lol). So we can say it has potent effect on smooth muscle (lungs have smooth muscles in their alveolar and bronchial tissue), thus it can cause bronchial constriction.
    Of course that is my theory, derived from logic, so not sure if there are studies on it and even if thats true.
    In short, trenbolone seems to affect cardiovascular system via more than one mechanism.
    Last edited by The God Himself; 01-01-2019 at 07:48 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by The God Himself View Post

very scientific and valuable information!

Thread Information