Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Couchlockd

Thread: Christmas present for my friend's spine

Kimbo Almond is offline Banned

Christmas present for my friend's spine

I think that a friend of mine from work has got me a pair of street skates for Christmas ... I don't know for sure yet but there's been a lot of hints dropped.

This is the same guy in my work who hurt two discs in his spine lifting heavy truck tyres.

If he really has gotten me a pair of skates then I want to get him drugs to help his back heal.

What would be the best thing for this? I was thinking growth hormone along with a lowly androgenic steroid such as Anavar .

I'll be getting him a two month supply.

He has never taken steroids before. I don't want to give him anything androgenic as he regularly has dramatic angry outbursts in work from time to time.

What about the folliwing:

Week 1-8: hCG daily (what dose for healing?)
    Week 1-8: Anavar 80mg daily
    Week 9-10: Mini-PCT of Clomid+Nova

I know that it's not wise to take steroids without taking testosterone as well, but I've found that anavar takes weeks to shut you down, and so two months should be fine followed by a short PCT of two weeks.

Couchlockd is offline Senior Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo Almond View Post
    I think that a friend of mine from work has got me a pair of street skates for Christmas ... I don't know for sure yet but there's been a lot of hints dropped.

This is the same guy in my work who hurt two discs in his spine lifting heavy truck tyres.

If he really has gotten me a pair of skates then I want to get him drugs to help his back heal.

What would be the best thing for this? I was thinking growth hormone along with a lowly androgenic steroid such as Anavar .

I'll be getting him a two month supply.

He has never taken steroids before. I don't want to give him anything androgenic as he regularly has dramatic angry outbursts in work from time to time.

What about the folliwing:

Week 1-8: hCG daily (what dose for healing?)
    Week 1-8: Anavar 80mg daily
    Week 9-10: Mini-PCT of Clomid+Nova

I know that it's not wise to take steroids without taking testosterone as well, but I've found that anavar takes weeks to shut you down, and so two months should be fine followed by a short PCT of two weeks.
    Just get him a nice thank you or something from the heart.

The HGH, and some steroids is nice to guys like us, but it may be ill received by outsiders.

Like, this is just a example scenario kinda a metaphor, I dunno, but check it.

I have a good buddy I do blow with, I gift him a 8ball. Great present, 3cery one is happy.

But I wouldn't be handing out 8 balls at Christmas Eve dinner, ya know what I'm saying kimbo?
    The God Himself and Ernst like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Couchlockd View Post
    Just get him a nice thank you or something from the heart.

The HGH, and some steroids is nice to guys like us, but it may be ill received by outsiders.

Like, this is just a example scenario kinda a metaphor, I dunno, but check it.

I have a good buddy I do blow with, I gift him a 8ball. Great present, 3cery one is happy.

But I wouldn't be handing out 8 balls at Christmas Eve dinner, ya know what I'm saying kimbo?
    These street skates might be worth about US$250, so I intend to spend a similar amount on him.

Honestly I don't know why he's spent that much on me, but maybe someone else chipped in because they want to help me out.

He and I have talked about steroids before, and I've talked to him about hGH for his back injury.

I'll ask him before I buy them. If he gives me the skates I'll be like "Dude, these skates weren't cheap, do you want that medicine for your back?"

I think even Anavar on its own would be a great help, but combined with hGH should be effective.

By the way how many IU of hGH do you take each day if you're trying to heal an injury?

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    2 iu hgh a day with bpc-157 will be really helpful for him. just do some research and get him real stuff he ll be running like a horse in few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by ksingh93 View Post
    2 iu hgh a day with bpc-157 will be really helpful for him. just do some research and get him real stuff he ll be running like a horse in few weeks.
    This is the first I've heard of BPC-157, I'll ask my guy at the gym if he can get it.

I think here in the UK, a month supply of hGH is about US$150. Anavar is fairly cheap, one month supply of 80mg daily is only about US$60.

Is that BPC-157 stuff expensive?

ksingh93 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Kimbo Almond View Post
    This is the first I've heard of BPC-157, I'll ask my guy at the gym if he can get it.

I think here in the UK, a month supply of hGH is about US$150. Anavar is fairly cheap, one month supply of 80mg daily is only about US$60.

Is that BPC-157 stuff expensive?
    its way cheaper than hgh .google the stuff and read you ll find out everything.oral bpc is useless so get the injectable.
    Last edited by ksingh93; 12-31-2018 at 01:37 AM.

Any more ideas?

Ephemeral is offline Associate Member

Coming from someone that has had 2 surgeries, a fusion, and more experience with back issues than I care for- the problem is, if he has disc issues, steroids aren't going to solve the problem. They MAY assist with some of the collateral muscle aggravation. But they wont do anything for the disc issue or spine itself. Hgh could assist long term, maybe with the healing of the inflamed muscle tissue surrounding the area, but nothing is going to heal a disc/spinal issue other than a long time of rehab, surgery, or both.
    I would suggest not spending a boat load of money if your thought is that it will heal his problem.

Having said that, after my fusion surgery, the help i got from a low dose test- deca run for about 18 weeks did provide some assistance in getting the muscles around the repaired area a bit stronger, which made a difference in reduced pain and quicker rehab time. Its assistance, just not a solution

Thread Information