FedSki is offline Creator of Cycle Planner

Free E-books on steriods

Sorry guys - I deleted the orginal thread as I understand the owner of the e-books 'Chick' did not want to make them available to the public.

I guess the guy who posted the link over on Anabolic Edge wasn't to know that and since his post was entitled '100% free' I naturally assumed they were free.

Chick - my sincere apologies. It was clear from what you said that you didn't want this stuff made available so I have removed the link. I suggest you talk to the admins over on Anabolic Edge and have the posting removed there also. BTW I did point out in my original thread and in the thread over on Anabolic Edge that perhaps you didn't want this stuff made available.
    Last edited by FedSki; 07-18-2003 at 03:56 AM.

SonGoku is offline Associate Member
    I new that it was probably too good to be true. Nut what 'I don't understand is that some of the books 'Chick" shared herself on this thread:

http://www.anabolicreview.com/vbulle...threadid=31734

But they were eventually removed as well. As I remember there where links to 3 different books and she provided the links. Some one must have bought those books as well, so one could argue that you got a taste of your own medicine!?!?

If I've misunderstood anything you have my depest apologies 'Chick', but if i haven't I don't feel sorry for you one bit!!

Just my 2 cc's about this matter.

Thread Information