jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member

AI on 2nd cycle 300test 600eq

Hey have all my stuff together for a 1-12 run of 600eq with; 1-13 300test.

My question is - should I try to run this cycle without an AI? I used 12.5 aromasin ed for 400test but after some more research it seems like that was overkill. Additionally, I would like to see how my body converts estrogen for future cycles, so this would act as a bit of an experiment as well.

Was also playing around with the idea of using 12.5 aromasin eod instead of ed.

Is there any drawback to trying this? If i start to experience high estrogen symptoms will adding the aromasin at the time blunt the negative effects or would it be too late?

Have extra nolva on hand as well that I can add if needed.

I am fairly lean and in good shape if that matters for estrogen conversion @ 5'11 196 at the moment.

Thank you!

GearHeaded is offline BANNED
    most guys are NOT going to need an AI on only 300mg of test for 12 weeks. keep in mind that your 600mg of EQ, "on paper" is supposed to aromatize to a small degree to estrogen , but this is offset by the fact that EQ actually simulate an anti estrogenic enzyme in the body and the longer you run EQ the more of this enzyme builds up (so estrogen can actually go down or be blunted by running EQ).

keep Nolva on hand. if for some crazy reason your suddenly estrogen sensitive then that will do the trick fairy quick

jackfrost88 is offline Associate Member
    Quote Originally Posted by GearHeaded View Post
    most guys are NOT going to need an AI on only 300mg of test for 12 weeks. keep in mind that your 600mg of EQ, "on paper" is supposed to aromatize to a small degree to estrogen , but this is offset by the fact that EQ actually simulate an anti estrogenic enzyme in the body and the longer you run EQ the more of this enzyme builds up (so estrogen can actually go down or be blunted by running EQ).

keep Nolva on hand. if for some crazy reason your suddenly estrogen sensitive then that will do the trick fairy quick
    Ok thanks gearhead. I'll try this run without an AI and watch symptoms closely. If they do start to flare up would going on aromasin do the trick or would you recommend running nolva throughout the rest of the cycle?

Thread Information